Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: XBOX360 vs PS3... some thoughts  (Read 1800 times)

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
XBOX360 vs PS3... some thoughts
« on: April 28, 2006, 01:48:46 pm »
di ko a babangitin ang tech specs ng 2 consoles, malaki pinagkaiba ng 2, there are some things harwarewise one is better than the other, these are some of the considerations

-xbox360 available NOW... PS3 novermber "daw"
-xbox360 DVD9 format though an external HD-DVD is soon to come... PS3 Blu-Ray Disc format
dito na po natin makikita kung sino ang better next gen media format na susunod sa DVD, both of these media formats go up to 23gb and up
-xbox360 $299(no HD)/$399(10gb HD) pero ang separate 20gb HD is $99 notice cheaper to get a no HD then get a 20gb kc same price ng may 10gb... PS3 projected $399 w/o HD coz the add-on drive is still not ready(finalized) but there will be
-xbox360 4 controllers max WiFI/USB... PS3 9 controllers max BlueTooth/USB
-xbox360 has a major HEAT problem even with 2 cooling fans kaya most users buy the accessory from Nyko na cooling system which has lessend the heat... we hope sony has figured out to cool thier system better
-Online service... XBOX live has been a success ever since the xbox, the ps2 online service hasnt seen such luck, now they plan to make an XBOX LIVE "Killer" service for the ps3
XBOX360 and XBOX has shelled out some of the best online console games around and i hope ps3 can do this coz the ps2 wasnt that great on the online department
-both are capable of wifi connection
-xbox360 still has a memory card but there are devices like the datel 4gb USB flash drive that works like a memcard and mini HD... PS3 uses Memory Stick, Compact Flash and SD card formats(buti naman)
-XBOX360 has a good solid wireless controler... the Boomerang format for the PS3 was scraped kaya nadagdagan ung delay ng ps3
-ALSO Square-Enix( the company responsible for the FINAL FANTASY series) are porting out the next FF series games to the XBOX360 due to a falling out with sony, last na ung FF12 na lalabas sa ps2 kaya rumors of a FF7 remake on the ps3 IS NOT TRUE... Technical demonstration lang ng power un ng PS3 and nothing more

il add more as soon as i get new info

chierockers

• Pioneer
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma -3
  • rock on...
Re: XBOX360 vs PS3... some thoughts
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2006, 02:14:42 pm »
ps3 mas maganda gumawa ang sony. microsoft maduga nilalabas n nila xbox 360 dami defect para masabi nauna lng sila...

NaUTi

• "NaUTi Na WHoLESoMe"
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 5
  • "JuST CaLL Me NaUTi"
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2006, 02:47:20 pm »
im a loyal xbox gamer...i have both xbox and xbox 360...may mga pagkakaiba nga ang ps3 and xbox 360 but i just enjoy playing xbox live games...although i am planning to get ps3 when it comes out...so right now enjoy muna ako sa xbox 360 ko... ;D

King CARLOS I

• cules, im not....
  • Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 20
  • -piR-
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2006, 03:33:38 pm »
ako ps fan....but its hard to compare pa coz la pang working na ps3....

for me,think halo ang nagparami ng buyers ng xbox....

visca el barca!

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2006, 08:34:37 pm »
actually immediatelly after the xbox came out, xbox360 was already on its way, the ps3 only began its plans after sony felt the threat from the xbox, sure the ps2 was more successful in the games(more titles) but online gaming on consoles was claimed by xbox live, nde lang ginawa ng MS ang 360 para mauna, the fact of the matter is ps3 was rush-designed kc nakalanghap ng corporate espionage news na may 360 so the ps3 minadali, ayun hanggang ngayon nde nila marealease y? kc super dami problems, yeah we know bill gates is the devil in disguise but hes only the "money" behind the xbox, he a GEEK remember, hes only in this just to say " Microsoft has a big part in the video game industry", hes not the one responsible for the design and the concepts for hardware and games, he just signs the checks, wala naman pong lumabas na electronic device na walang bugs or flaws, the major flaw lang sa 360 is the massive heat production which has been solved by Nyko

i like both MS and Sony consoles hell i have both xbox and ps2, di pa ako bibili ng 360 hanggat wala pa ung external HD-DVD drive add-on, naiinis lang ako sa Sony kc mukhang lumaki ulo nila at nagpabaya na coz they owned the video game industry for a long time and now may solid threat nagmamadali sila, they better do a hell of a job sa ps3

Omni-Jasper

• Pioneer
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 1
  • We all have the rights to Hear.
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2006, 12:10:09 am »
November daw Release ng PS3. May mga nauna ng nakakuha for testing purpose here. Mga Swerte lang sila na nag Pre-Order. Ayun sa IGN wala daw reklamo ang mga nagtest. Yung games gamit nila demo version only. Kasi ang actual releasing ng 12 or 15 games is sa November. Hintay nalang ako ng Holiday Sale dito para may discount. Hehe.

Sa 360 naman. Sa mga latest na nagawa wala na defect. Halos ayus na lahat. Hindi na nagiinit. Pero maka RPG kasi ako so PS3 ang pili ko. I have XBOX and i enjoy it the first 3 months. But now. Boring na sya. So PC Games ako ngaun. Minsan nalang XBOX.