Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Be the judge mam and ser....  (Read 2625 times)

Kalbs_0

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 22
Be the judge mam and ser....
« on: June 05, 2013, 05:56:42 pm »
We are free to follow are own path. There are those who will TAKE that FREEDOM from us, and too many of you gladly give it. But it is our ABILITY to CHOOSE, whatever you think is TRUE, that makes us HUMAN. There is no BOOK or TEACHER to give you the ANSWERS, to show you the way. CHOOSE your own way! Do not FOLLOW me, or anyone else.

Inspiring or Confusing??? Hehehe,
 ??? ??? 8) 8) ??? ???
He who knows not that he knows that is a fool.... Avoid him....

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
Re: Be the judge mam and ser....
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 06:01:28 pm »
We are free to follow are own path. There are those who will TAKE that FREEDOM from us, and too many of you gladly give it. But it is our ABILITY to CHOOSE, whatever you think is TRUE, that makes us HUMAN. There is no BOOK or TEACHER to give you the ANSWERS, to show you the way. CHOOSE your own way! Do not FOLLOW me, or anyone else.

??? ??? 8) 8) ??? ???

There are books and teachers that do give us answers in certain instances. Whether we accept those answers is another matter entirely.
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

Kalbs_0

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 22
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2013, 06:13:20 pm »
OOOPPPPPSSSSS my bad..... Sorry mga kaespiya... No offense about the TEACHER thing... My mom is a teacher herself what i meant by the inspiring or confusing part is the last line of the post.

" CHOOSE your own way! Do not FOLLOW me, or anyone else."
He who knows not that he knows that is a fool.... Avoid him....

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2013, 06:27:19 pm »
YOU  are the one with the most power to influence yourself ...whether you need to change or in naking decision. Whatever you believe you can create, you can create.   

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2013, 06:33:00 pm »
OOOPPPPPSSSSS my bad..... Sorry mga kaespiya... No offense about the TEACHER thing... My mom is a teacher herself what i meant by the inspiring or confusing part is the last line of the post.

" CHOOSE your own way! Do not FOLLOW me, or anyone else."

I remember a varsity athlete saying that you can't keep staring at another person's back if you want to move forward. It's all right to follow in the footsteps of others; consider them guideposts to help you find your direction. But that doesn't mean you have to follow them all the way to your destination. If and when you feel that you've found a better way, then don't be afraid to choose that way. You never know: you might be leaving guideposts for others to follow in the future.
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

sajangnim

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 6
  • HAR-HAR-HAR
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2013, 09:32:28 pm »
instructing us something and yet saying there is no teacher and that we should not follow him lol

icecoldchiq

• The Girl with The Wooden Chopsticks
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 61
  • Be The Better Person
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2013, 10:36:04 pm »

??? ??? 8) 8) ??? ???

This is inspiring as I have almost the same belief about advises and about giving them to others.

Experience is the greatest teacher one can have. Our experiences either teach us to do better next time or break our spirits. Family and friends are often there to support us and tell us what to do in times of confusion. But the thing is, no matter how many answers are offered to you, there could only be one answer. Your own answer. Because you're the only one who knows the situation or has experienced that specific situation.

It's like when you're eating chocolate ice cream which is your favorite flavor. A friend is eating strawberry ice cream on the other hand. He tells you to give it a try because it's good based on his experience. You agree that it looks good, but would you give it a try? You may or may not, right? You may even make strawberry flavor your favorite.

Point is, you may take the advises of other people, but that doesn't necessarily mean that you're going to apply it to your situation. It's always up to you in the end. It'll be your choice.

At the end of the day, we have the answers to our own problems. We just have to be brave enough to face the consequences right after.
Loved the Beard :)