Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: espiya scholarship?  (Read 6472 times)

gardov

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 43
Re: espiya scholarship?
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2013, 12:16:13 pm »
gusto ata ipaalam ni TS na mayaman sila at ni minsan ay hindi sya nagpawis para kumita ng pera lol. pero ngayon mahirap na sila kaya kailangang kaawaan natin kasi hindi na sya makakapagkolehiyo.  ::lmao

wag ka na magcollege. sasayangin mo lang pera.

praeto_RYAN

• It is an adjective, not a noun!
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2013, 11:51:32 pm »
do you want a very "HARSH" eye-opener for you TS?  i went to bulacan a few months back and on my way home, i passed by luisita for dinner.  i was with a friend / road-companion / buddy and while parking was approached by this freshly-out-of-her-teens lad offering sweet smelling garland.  i politely said she had to wait till after i had my meal since i don't have loose change.  she just smiled and said "promise niyo po yan bibili kayo ha."  she immediately left and was weaving her way towards the parked vehicles while ducking as if trying to avoid detection.  the reason for such was apparent when i encountered a polo-barong attired "civilian security", presumably of the establishment (luisita grounds and not jollibee).  guard quipped that selling inside their premise is prohibited and he drove the girl away.  my friend, who saw the pretty girl, opined that the girl seems to be selling more than flowers.  or so he wished that the girl is selling a "different flower".  i sensed that he is wrong, from my initial impression of the girl.  i went inside to order while my friend lingers outside "presumably to make a hit on the girl".

a few minutes inside JABEE, my friend joined me with a frown on his face.  he said he "observed" the girl for a few minutes and that the girl was approached my a group of men, obviously trying to pick her up.  they were politely but firmly turned-down on their offer.  it is obvious it is not just the group of men who were disappointed by such turn of events.  we just went on to finish our meals with my friend still continuously mumbling how he wished the girl "was game" and how he wished he'd have her.  after eating went out and before entering the vehicle was already met by the girl saying that i did promise to buy from her.  asked how much, girl said the price.  took out some bills and gladly handed it to her.  if you can only see the look in her face.  it was a small amount but it did seem a lot to her.  asked her why she was out selling when she doesn't look the part.  she said her parents can't afford to send her to school but she is really determined to finish school.  told her that her courage and resilience is admirable and that she just have to strive to fulfill her dreams.  she complained that a lot of the guys "misinterpret" her actions and are offering more than what she is looking for.  i simply smiled and said then she had to be very careful since there are plenty maniacs around while taking a glance at my friend.  my friendly sheepishly said she should be careful specially since she is beautiful.  i just added that college is but a few years of struggle and after that will be "sowing the seeds of one's hardwork".  i told her that i myself am a working-student then.  her face light up and she beamed she'd that shed surely finish her studies.  she said it is not just for her, but for her siblings since they too have a slim chance of finishing college if they don't work their butts off. 

went home, told the story to a couple of friends with the request of trying to buy from her whenever they are in the area.  a few have relayed to me that they did meet the girl and they were able to buy from her.  they even added that they gladly gave "tip" since they like how jolly she was. 

ano ba punto ko TS?  kung yung kaliit na babae eh nagbabanat ng buto, ikaw pa kaya.  kung yung parehas putol ang paa eh kumakayod, ikaw pa na malakas at malamang walang-kapansanan and magsasabing wala kang alam na trabaho.  mahirap ba matuto magpunas ng mesa?  mahirap ba maghugas ng pinggan?  kung yung babae nga eh nag-isip ng maayos na paraan para kumita, kahit na mas malaki pa nga siguro kikitain niya kung gamitin niya katawan niya, tapos ikaw magsasabi na wala ka alam gawin?  for the sake of argument nga eh, kahit nga yung mga iba callboy at callgirl pinasok para lang makatapos.  sabi nga ni betsy "ang daming paraan pag gusto, ang dami nong dahilan kasi ayaw mo."  kung ayaw mo pa ring maniwala na maraming trabaho, eh di gawan mo ng paraan na makapasok ka ng TESDA.  kumuha ka ng kahit anong "module" na sa tingin mo ay kaya mo at sigurado ka na pagkakakitaan mo.  pag nakatapos ka ng tesda, hanap ka ng  part-time job tapos ipagpatuloy mo pag-aaral mo sa college. 

panghuling payo, mas marami ka makukuhang tulong pag hindi garapal ang pagsabi at nakikita nung magbibigay sa iyo na ikaw mismo sa sarili mo ay tinutulungan mo ang sarili mo.  kung panay kasi asa at panay kasi hingi, mawawalan ng gana ang taong tutulong sa iyo.  pag nakikita kasi ng tao na ikaw mismo ay nagpupursigi at talagang determinadong maiangat ang sarili mo, kahit hindi ka man lantarang humingi, tao na ang mismong magkukusa na tutulong sa iyo.
When you brighten another's path, you also brighten your own. - Transsiberian (2008)

praeto_RYAN

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2013, 04:58:41 am »
pahabol ko at baka hindi ka pa kumikilos TS -

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zv0CjjDWow[/youtube]

dagdag ko rin yung nangyari sa akin at medyo makakarelate ka TS.

may lumapit sa akin humihingi ng tulong at ilalabas na raw niya anak niya dahil naospital nga dahil sa UTI.  hospital bill almost reached 3,000.  looked at the guy, naka-enduro na maraming "modifications" - meaning maraming ginastos para pagandahin yung sasakyan from stock.  sabi ko baka naman hiram lang niya yung sasakyan.  tinignan ko yung ayos nung lalake, giordano jeans and shirt.  yung relo tantiya ko mga 6k pataas.  ang gara pumorma tapos hindi magastahan ang anak ng 3,000, hindi ko nga binigyan. 

o yan TS ha, marami nang "push" galing sa iyong mga fellow espiya. 
When you brighten another's path, you also brighten your own. - Transsiberian (2008)

Rockford

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 232
  • WORK Hard,PARTY Harder!
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2013, 08:18:50 am »
Try reading this TS:
Seven tips to get that scholarship
http://www.rappler.com/move-ph/30124-seven-tips-scholarships

sept15fun

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 2
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2013, 10:52:24 am »
maraming paraan pano mag ihaw ng manok... yan lang ts...

praeto_RYAN

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2013, 10:30:41 pm »
hindi pa sumasagot si TS kaya there is still the possibility that he is still not "striving" to fulfill his dreams.

eto pa pala TS, some form of inspiration for you.  someone i know who comes from a really "poverty-stricken" family already had her "dreams" clear for her and she really targeted for it to be fulfilled early on.  as young as grade 6, she already knew that her parents can't send her to college.  what does she do?  every summer she spends on a rich relative.  she helps around during the summer and only accepts very "meager" payment saying she wanted help eventually when she reaches college.  come college, she worked as sort of a "kasambahay" for the family, waking up early just to finish her chores before she goes to school.  after her classes, she would do other chores.  on the part of the family that sent her to school, it is like "spreading the blessings" to their relatives so even if it would mean "paying more as compared to hiring a regular househelp", they don't mind the extra expense as well as "part-time" nature of the arrangement. 

fast-forward after a few years, girl is already working for a company and now holding a "three-letter-titled" position.  she manages a sizable amount of staff and goes with the family of the owner of the company on vacations here and abroad.  in short siya ang naging katiwala ng isang businessman and her family enjoys the priviliges that were once just a dream to them.  she is also "sending" her siblings to school with one of them already in college taking up a medical course.  the rest are in secondary education and are already assured that they'd go to college - all thanks to their persevering sister. 

ang lahat ng yan TS ay nagsimula nung makita nung babaeng kinukuwento ko ang "problema" na kakaharapin niya at sa musmos na edad ng isang katatapos pa lang ng elemntarya noon ay nag-isip na ng paraan para umasenso. 

abujuguluy

• Console Gamers
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 4
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2013, 03:15:04 am »
Maraming Salamat mga ka espiya. Natauhan na ko. Pasensya nga pala kung late post ako. Ngayon nag babantay na ko dito sa isang shop sa probinsya namin. Papahinga muna ko siguro ng 1 taon para sa susunod na school year e maka-enroll na ko. Maraming salamat po sa inyong lahat.
Lurking since 2010