Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: What has to happen for you to be happy?  (Read 1705 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
What has to happen for you to be happy?
« on: December 15, 2012, 07:04:19 am »
Hi FD! ::flowers I'm 28 yrs old and in arelationship(mag 3yrs na) I have a job and I can say I can buy things i want naman.Pero mainsan pakiramdam ko malungkot pa din ako.??? Sorry kakaiba yata tanong ko syo

heavygats yata yan bro  ;D Again like the heading-pagisipan mo bro yun Q:What has to happen for you to be happy?

IMHO, and obviously being #mshappynow which always reminds me to be happy now  ;D I just base my happiness on What I Have ,What am Grateful for, get easy with myself, and FOCUS on what I CAN Control.

From the past am a complainer, i always wish to have a lot of money, to be sexy(starve myself) to be famous, magkaron nga gwapong bf ATBP. PHEW! no wonder i end up feelin sux !  >:(

But now thank God, lot realizations and mas OK po talaga na mag focus or make a rule base on HOW YOU FEEL(your values intact) about the things YOU have power to control.

Happiness also is a SKILLS. A physiological state- I mean as human, we don't have power to control the events in our lives--but if we chose to always rise above any circumstances-we're choosing to be happy.

There are also some practices that help us to vibrate higher and be real happy:Try to think of what you can do for others, to serve, share your blessings, have a positive impact on people's lives.

And you really need NOT look outside for you to be happy. (for all the Single: waiting for someone else to make you happy is the best way to be sad)

there's nothin outside you can make you happy...always start your day being grateful.

« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 01:36:48 am by laces522 »

speedbluestar

• Console Gamers
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
Re: What was to happen for you to be happy?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 06:08:26 pm »
Miss Fermina bakit di po kita ma-pm? ???