Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: How to Deal with Difficult Ppl?  (Read 2398 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
How to Deal with Difficult Ppl?
« on: November 05, 2012, 10:36:24 am »
sis stress na stress na ako sa work ko!parang wala na akong gagawin tama sa boss ko.ginagawa ko naman lahat ng inuutos sa akin pero lage pa din galit.nasa abu dhabi ako ngwowork.9mos na ako dito sa 1 interior design company. yun amo ko ay local na babae.3 lang kaming staff at madalas ako naiiwan sa opis,receptionist na,accountant pa at Personal assistant pa din-pero sobrang sama ng ugali ng boss ko.lageng galit.nag try na akong mag resign 2mos ago pero iniipit nya ako sabe nya need ko daw taposin ang contract ko.medyo kumalma sya ng nagpasa ako ngresignation,but after kinausap nya ko balik na naman sya sa ugali nya!na-stress ako na araw araw blah ng blah  >:( anu po ba ang dapat ko na gawin sa ganitong sitwasyon. ano ba dapat gawin ko?minsan gusto ko na syang suntukin  smoking:: sis pa help nyo naman ako sa espiya please !

teka lang wak kang manununtok  ;D timely, check mo mga post ni creampie na muna :) Sa totoo lang the way you described your situation parang nakaka aaarrrrggghhh nga...Pero gusto ko malaman mo sa ugali ng boss mo, siguro or most probably HINDI sya Happy sa life nya. So, bro,,let's take perspective on that. As I always said- we Don't have CONTROL to the events that happens in our lives But we DO have control/choices on how to Respond. Most Unhappy ppl take their anger or unhappiness to others. KNOW THAT IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. But in the events that it affects your performance at work because of her unprofessional treatment,(you might help her take responsibility ,even though it's HER responsibility to change her behaviors especially at work)TALKING to her about it would help also. Avoid or don't appear complaining, Always,use your "I"  'I feel uncomfortable when you seems under stress and the way You speak is making me feel difficult to realllly get what You want'  and Tell her  'I know we both want to be Professional at all times'...Start a dialogue where in you address the issues.Avoid statement that will lead to arguments. Remember,She's still your boss,so try to remove that blame factor...Let go of your Anger ,resolve to put your anger aside.I know it's hard but don't let her criticism damage your self-esteem. and you Do that by controlling your emotion. Stay open-minded. Don't feel trap. At times difficult ppl are also teaching ask something about ourselves. Choose to let go of the frustration. Begin to look at it as an opportunity to learn and really understand instead of fighting. A lot of great transformational leaders suggest that  the Cure in dealing with difficult ppl is being AWARE. First,we have the reaction to them as arrgghh kind of automatic response but as we continue to interact with them,we see them coming and eventually stop and walk around the trap that they may set for us consciously /unconsciously.It's a learning process but very possible that we can handle them without strangling them  ;D Remember also we all have issues or baggage we carry in us.Baka si boss mo sa bahay nila hindi sya na aappreciate or anu pa man or someone is being difficult on her also.So try to give her that thought and allowance.(She might be needing to feel love, to have attention, to be acknowledge etc) Not that am saying You will let her walk over you--but by UNDERSTANDING bro--You can response much better po.

So,try mo muna lahat ng madiplomasyang aksyon ika nga,but don't just QUIT!(let her fire you instead-you get your severance pay then :) )

@ E.Republic your thoughts and help please  ::flowers

creampie

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 9
  • putok sa loob.... kremang krema
Re: How to Deal with Difficult Ppl?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 11:02:22 am »
sis wait pa ot, babalik ako tapusin ko lang yung niluluto ko, lets support our bro!

leightot

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 270
  • BEA SUZY! ftw
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2012, 11:28:58 am »
Don’t try to please your boss. Just do your work and always try to do little bit more than what you suppose to do. No one likes to be shouted at in a working environment. It says a lot about your boss. She needs to take some classes on how to deal with employees, and shouting at them is not one of them. When she acts this way again, nicely tell her you are trying your best and ask her why she is shouting at you. If she gives you some demeaning answer, find another job. You don't have to put up with that.

creampie

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 9
  • putok sa loob.... kremang krema
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2012, 01:54:44 pm »

you have two choices today. You can choose to be in a good mood or you can choose to be in a bad mood.’ I choose to be in a good mood. Each time something bad happens, I can choose to be a victim or I can choose to learn from it. I choose to learn from it. Every time someone comes to me complaining, I can choose to accept their complaining or I can point out the positive side of life. I choose the positive side of life.”

“Life is all about choices. When you cut away all the junk, every situation is a choice. You choose how you react to situations. You choose how people will affect your mood. You choose to be in a good mood or bad mood. The bottom line: It’s your choice how you live life.”

"Why would I let someone else control what I say and what I feel or what kind of day I'm going to have?"

yan ang parating isipin mo bro!

bakekong12345678

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 8
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2012, 04:22:24 am »
wag mong gagawin ang manuntok. big deal yan sa bansa nila. importante di ka sinasaktan physically. isipin mo na alng na buang siya (na totoo naman dahil walang tao na ginagawa na nga ng tama ang pinagagawa, galit pa din). pag pinagsalitaan ka, labas mo lang sa kabilg mong tenga, sabihin mo BAHO NG HININGA MO.

tapos tawanan mo ng patago.

KaMushroom

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 24
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2012, 07:01:17 am »

123fuzzy123

• magzenVE
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
    • Sexual adventures
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2012, 04:10:22 am »
bro, ganito gawin mo, basahin mo job discription mo, kung wala dun yung mga tasks na pinapagawa sayo, may right ka talagang magreklamo. At wag na wag kang manununtok! :o