Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Help! about cctv  (Read 3041 times)

bored

• Regional: Davao-CDO
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 8
Help! about cctv
« on: November 26, 2014, 07:43:26 am »
- mga boss ano ba ang specs ng ideal/decent cctv packages,like anong dapat resolution ng camera at ano dapat specs ng magandang DVR

- mga magkano kaya ang budget ng decent cctv system? mga 10-15k kaya na ba?3-4 cameras plan namin..

- madali lang ba iinstall ang cctv system if may background ka naman sa IT?

please pasagot naman mga boss at baka may alam kayong trusted seller ng affordable but quality cctv..
Salamat..
 ::moreinfo

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
Re: Help! about cctv
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2014, 12:58:37 pm »
hi ts...

please try qube cctv system.... they are located along aurora blvd near broadway centrum.... first of all i would like to make it clear that i am not working there nor is getting anything by referring... i am recommending them since i have installed their products at several clients of mine and their products are worth the buck you are paying for... the after service is also good since they will replace the defective units instead of just repairing them...

for the specs, i recommend that you get their 700tvl cameras... the resolution is already fine and it has IR already so night viewing is good.. which regards to your DVR, get their 1TB option.... it is more than enough for your needs... if i recall right there are bundled packages with them in the vicinity of 10k-12k which will include 4 cameras ( 2-indoor and 2-outdoors ), the DVR with 500gig HDD, cables for the 4 cameras already and needed adapters and accessories... i suggest you haggle with them in replacing the 2-indoor units with 2-outdoor units since the outdoor units are way better in terms of resolution and clarity...

with regards to the installation, the cabling is just like what you IT guys do when installing LAN terminals... install the cables from point to DVR and that's about it... if you are using the ordinary cable you will need to install an outlet for the power supply near the camera for power... if you want to use the siamese cable, you need to buy a power supply box to be installed near the DVR... the only hard part of the work is when you want the cables to be concealed and that's when you need carpenters and painters to do the concealing for you...

once this are all completed, your CCTV system is all set to go.. just please refer to the manual included in the DVR for instructions on the operation of the unit... before i forget, please don't forget to ground the DVR unit.. i had an experience wherein the DVR was damaged due to an electrical storm...

if you still  have questions please feel free to ask.. hope this helps ts...

bodieph

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 332
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2014, 03:54:11 pm »
700tvl is decent enough. 10-15k for 4 channel package is also just about right. BUT most packages on that price range will only include the basic cables. meaning hanggang dun lang ang length na pwede, you cannot extend it beyond that (mga 15-20meters ata yun). if you want to be more flexible with cable management, you will have to buy video balun so you can use LAN cables for your wiring (more flexible, longer range). and yes madali lang magkabit kung may background ka sa IT

the basic CCTV package also will most likely include a DVR without HDMI port only VGA so unless you get a CRT monitor your resolution will be maximum of 1366x768 which is just about right for a 15-16 inch monitor viewing 4 cameras. pero pag tipong 4 cameras tapos mga 21 inches monitor mo, medyo mapapansin mo na blurry na konte (its not the camera is the monitor resolution). importante ang DVR. kung may plano ka mag dagdag cameras later, get a 8 channel DVR para camera and wiring nalang ang add mo later. kung magsimula ka sa 4 channel DVR lang hindi ka na pwede mag dagdag camera without replacing your DVR

bored

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 8
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2014, 09:28:11 pm »
hi ts...

please try qube cctv system.... they are located along aurora blvd near broadway centrum.... first of all i would like to make it clear that i am not working there nor is getting anything by referring... i am recommending them since i have installed their products at several clients of mine and their products are worth the buck you are paying for... the after service is also good since they will replace the defective units instead of just repairing them...

for the specs, i recommend that you get their 700tvl cameras... the resolution is already fine and it has IR already so night viewing is good.. which regards to your DVR, get their 1TB option.... it is more than enough for your needs... if i recall right there are bundled packages with them in the vicinity of 10k-12k which will include 4 cameras ( 2-indoor and 2-outdoors ), the DVR with 500gig HDD, cables for the 4 cameras already and needed adapters and accessories... i suggest you haggle with them in replacing the 2-indoor units with 2-outdoor units since the outdoor units are way better in terms of resolution and clarity...

with regards to the installation, the cabling is just like what you IT guys do when installing LAN terminals... install the cables from point to DVR and that's about it... if you are using the ordinary cable you will need to install an outlet for the power supply near the camera for power... if you want to use the siamese cable, you need to buy a power supply box to be installed near the DVR... the only hard part of the work is when you want the cables to be concealed and that's when you need carpenters and painters to do the concealing for you...

once this are all completed, your CCTV system is all set to go.. just please refer to the manual included in the DVR for instructions on the operation of the unit... before i forget, please don't forget to ground the DVR unit.. i had an experience wherein the DVR was damaged due to an electrical storm...

if you still  have questions please feel free to ask.. hope this helps ts...

Thank you so much sir bodieph sa elaborate reply I really appreciate it..a couple of questions please: pwede ba um.order sa qube thru online?or I need to go in their store personally?, about sa power supply,pwede na ba yung ordinary power supply gamit sa PC?..thanks again..
 ::thanksforhelp

호밀 크루즈

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 65
  • Hanggang di mo naiintindihan, 'wag mong huhusgahan
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2014, 09:52:57 pm »
It is much better Sir if you visit the store personally.

About sa "power supply", wala pong power supply yun na gaya ng sa PC. Yung power supply ng camera is parang charger lang ng CP yun which is bibilin mo separately. I mean hindi sya matic na kasama dun sa price ng camera. I-assure mo din Sir kung yung price ba na sinabi nila sa DRV eh may kasama ng HDD or wala. Tama yung sinabi ni Sir bodie na mag 8 channel DRV ka na.

Sa cable naman, kung sa tingin mo eh hindi aabot yung mga kasamang cable sa package na bibilin mo eh pwede namang ikaw nalang gumawa nun. Madali lang yun Sir. Bili ka lang ng Coaxial cable (kung ganu kahaba kelangan mo) at RG 59 connector. Mura lang din yan sa tingin ko (hindi ko alam exact price sa pinas). Magagawa mo na yan gamit mga ordinary tools sa bahay (plier, gunting, cutter). Tapos gaya ng sinabi ni Sir Naruto, its just simple connection from end to end. Syempre may konting setting din sa DVR...
DESTINY is not a matter of chance...It is a matter of CHOICE.

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2014, 10:27:28 pm »
Thank you so much sir bodieph sa elaborate reply I really appreciate it..a couple of questions please: pwede ba um.order sa qube thru online?or I need to go in their store personally?, about sa power supply,pwede na ba yung ordinary power supply gamit sa PC?..thanks again..

-  there are 2 types of power supply you may use for the installation...

1st is the individual which as our ka-espiyas mentioned are just like our cellphone chargers, you just plug the cameras to an outlet near it to power it up..
pros - it is easier to use since all you need is an outlet near your camera and no extra expense
cons - in case of maintenance it is harder since normally camera positions are not easily accessible and normally those positions are the ones without an existing outlet so you need to install additional outlets for the cameras.

the 2nd is the centralized meaning you have to purchase a power supply box which is to be installed near the DVR to power up the cameras... this is a different power supply box not like the ones you are using on a PC...
pros - it is easier to monitor since all cameras power requirements are there.. normally it is just the fuse inside the power supply box which is the problem
cons - additional expenses on your part

- there are two types of cables which you may use

1st is the ordinary coaxial cable as mentioned meaning you have to have either a nearby outlet if you are using the individual type
2nd is the siamese cable wherein the coaxial and power supply are bundled together and you will just separate the wires when terminating at the DVR and power supply end.

with regards to the DVR our ka-espiyas are right, check your requirement if the 4 are enough since you might want to add additional cameras later, i suggest you get one with additional slots like 8 or 16 ports already.  however, you will be buying individually already and not by package anymore... which regards to the HDMI output, good news for you sir ts, the DVR they have has an HDMI out already so you may enjoy high resolution on your HDMI monitor... you may better check their website but i recommend you doing your purchase at their store.

hope this clarifies your added questions sir ts... a good day to you...

bored

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 8
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2014, 11:29:05 pm »
ow im so sorry..my appreciation is given to sir bodieph and to sir naruto and to you sir MCCXXI..

ah parang adaptor lang pala ang sinasabing power supply..for cable naman ay i need it for 8 X 12mtr area its a convenience store..thats the problem yung pagvisit sa store nila mindanao base kasi aku e cagayan de oro..

anyways salamat talaga sa inyo,mabuhay kayo..

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2014, 12:08:44 am »
ow im so sorry..my appreciation is given to sir bodieph and to sir naruto and to you sir MCCXXI..

ah parang adaptor lang pala ang sinasabing power supply..for cable naman ay i need it for 8 X 12mtr area its a convenience store..thats the problem yung pagvisit sa store nila mindanao base kasi aku e cagayan de oro..

anyways salamat talaga sa inyo,mabuhay kayo..

i see... you may want to check your local suppliers there for products similar to what i and our ka-espiyas mentioned... though you may order it online, it will be better to buy your unit there for after sales and warranty purposes... a good day to you ts...

bodieph

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 332
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2014, 01:33:43 am »
with regards power supply, depende to, you can use one adapter for all cameras (whether it be 4, 8 or whatever), the important thing is the capacity of the adapter. as long as kaya naman niya ipower lahat ang cameras then splitter lang need mo

in my setup, one adapter ang gamit ko for 4 cameras (2 for 8 cameras), 5V 2A ang adapter na gamit

kung may background ka naman sa IT, I suggest LAN cables ang gamitin mo (you will need one pair of video baluns for each camera) since you are probably more familiar with it. mas maganda rin data transmission ng LAN cable over longer distances (plus LAN cable can go up to 100 meters)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 01:38:27 am by bodieph »

SpyTamers

• The Hitch-Hiker-Hunter 2006
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 43
  • Tamers Simply Amazing !
    • Tamers Homepage !
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2014, 03:01:22 am »
For additional Information, You can also use a type of camera which is POE (Power Over Ethernet) mas madali e setup ang ganun using UTP cables......

bored

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 8
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2014, 09:37:29 am »
maraming salamat sa inyo kahit papaano may info na aku about cctv's..bukas maghahanap aku ng mga cctv store dito sa cdo at may alam na akung itatanung sa mga sales rep nila ng dahil sa inyo mga co-spy..salamat

lawrencium

• oh enzemeng fereen ekew eng tengeng dehelen oh baby♫
  • Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 116
  • oh enzemeng fereen ekew eng tengeng dehelen oh♫
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2014, 11:23:26 am »
contractor ako ng mga bahay at sa mga projects ko na nag demand ng cctv camera ang may ari they come in set, isang set which is apat na camera costs abot 30k

MiggyMigs

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 55
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2014, 09:01:28 pm »
contractor ako ng mga bahay at sa mga projects ko na nag demand ng cctv camera ang may ari they come in set, isang set which is apat na camera costs abot 30k

Sir ano specs ng package? Parang medyo mahal kahit included na labor/installation?

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2014, 11:00:26 pm »
Sir ano specs ng package? Parang medyo mahal kahit included na labor/installation?

contractor siya sir miggymigs... 100% normally talaga ang overhead nila...