Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Wife caught cheating by her husband best firend  (Read 6097 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Wife caught cheating by her husband best firend
« on: November 12, 2014, 03:19:56 am »
The short clip shows a man surprising a woman and a man who are in some kind of romantic clinch. "How you guys doin'?" the man asks. "Nina, what's going on here? Tell me what's going on. Who's this guy?"

Nina appears resigned to her fate and says he knows exactly what's going on. The guy decides to take a few digs at her, saying: "That’s not your husband, right? You don't look like her husband to me."

The guy caught with Nina then takes his cellphone flashlight and shines it at the camera so that his face can't be seen. Smart. Nina, however, is not so smart.

The cameraman eventually introduces himself as Nina's husband's best man at their wedding. Ouch. He then tells the pair to "have a good night" before shutting off the camera. #Priceless

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnVRHk5sSew[/youtube]

poor nina^ Kill the messenger? ngakk 

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
Re: Wife caught cheating by her husband best firend
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2014, 03:42:11 am »
thats a real friend in there!

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Re: Wife caught cheating by her husband best firend
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2014, 03:58:43 am »
thats a real friend in there!

But now he faces a conundrum -- because if Nina talks her way out of this mess and she and her husband stay together, well, you can be sure neither one of them will want the cameraman around anymore. Kill the messenger ngaaa, you know. TOINKS  ;D

@ dahil jan- Question! mga Pafa/Husband na ng E.Republic--would you want your bestie to upload of your wife's cheating with or  sans your permission ? coz Internet is for Eternity  :D