Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: VHROOOM - vhrooom  (Read 3302 times)

heymyke

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
Re: VHROOOM - vhrooom
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2006, 03:07:31 am »
He probably meant to drop the car via lowering spring by 2 inches.  It is to close the gap between your fenderwell and tires.  You have to watch out for rubbing though when you drop the car.  If you can, avoid cutting the springs to lower the car.  It can have adverse effects on the handling and suspension of your car.

Most stock intake is box shape.  Almost all of the aftermarket intake is a round tube with a cone shape filter.  From what I know, most of the aftermarket intake are car specific.  However, fabricating an intake is not that hard especially a short tube intake.   

King CARLOS I

• cules, im not....
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 20
  • -piR-
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2006, 03:16:12 am »
yup, u should go with lowering springs....

clamp and pagputol is not a gud thing, madalas matalbog ang kotche....

sa air filter, m not realily familiar sa chevrolet.....

i think mopar ang sa chevy right?

but im suree merun panamang iba jan....hehehe

visca el barca!

heymyke

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2006, 12:02:29 pm »
I'm not sure what is the performance brand of Chevrolet, might just be Chevrolet.  Mopar is for Dogde and Chrysler. 

Braveheart, try to look up some parts at Jegs.com, Nopi.com, and Pepboys.com.  They may have what you're looking for. 

King CARLOS I

• cules, im not....
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 20
  • -piR-
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2006, 01:00:01 pm »
hahaha....tama ka dun myke....

preho kcng 'ch' ang chev at chryslr....hehehe

visca el barca!

braveheart

• Pioneer
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma -1
  • racing hart
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2006, 03:07:27 am »
thank myke sa site.. pero i think those are not avialible here in the philippines.

anyway, i'm not ina hurry coz talagang tyt sa money....  :-[  :-[
ang mga nakita ko lang sa mga shop are K&N, in which almost all are for honda.

Q: is there such thing as brake kit? wer it has color like the brakes of ferrari na kulay yellow.
or maybe pinintura lang nila by themselves?

heymyke

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2006, 10:34:25 am »
No problem about the site man.  I kinda figured that they wont be available in the Phil, but they are more like a reference for parts to put in your car. 

There are brake kits available, some are just rotors and the expensive kits have four or six piston calipers with rotors like Brembo or Wilwood kit.  For the most part though,  the colored calipers you see on Honda's or similar cars are just spray painted. 

King CARLOS I

• cules, im not....
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 20
  • -piR-
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2006, 01:57:07 pm »
nah....dont hav to buy it....

u could paint it yourself....

but there are brake kits for sale, n its for more stopping power.....

if u want to make ur car go faster, my friends and i tried something, and it wouldnt cost u a centavo....

ung honda civic ng isang fren namen, nistrip namen of al parts, like bumpers, doors, seats(di kasama ung driver's), spare tire, dashboard, hood, headlights, brake and park lyts, etc....

and wel, it worked, the car was stock, n mas bumilis sha, but not that much....hehehehe

but ur stupid if ul drive around with a car like that....hehehehe

ipon kanalang muna pareng braveheart......:)

lupit naren naman chikot mo eh.....

visca el barca!

heymyke

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2006, 08:52:02 pm »
I agree with Carlos, save your money.  In the meantime, reap the rewards of a nice looking car.  Go try and pick-up some chicks  ;D ;D.  Dont forget to post their pictures here man.  Goodluck  ;D.

braveheart

• Pioneer
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma -1
  • racing hart
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2006, 03:52:17 am »

tama kayo... dapat magsave talaga...  ;D

spies, how do u clean ur cars? i clean my car by myself kasi, seldom lang ako magpacar wash kng talagang marumi na.  i use ordinary and cheap hair shampoo if hindi gepit sa tym pero most of the tym pagmaytrabaho, tubig lang talaga den punas para tumuyo.

heymyke

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2006, 11:18:07 am »
I not sure about shampoo but try to avoid using hand soap or dishwashing soap.  These soaps have a tendency to eat away the oil in the paint (Might be only true on oil based painted car).  I like to wash my car myself, thats when you usually get the chance to inspect the car for dents and other scratches  ;D ;D.  My car use to accumulate scratches and sometimes dents every 2 weeks. Anyway, when I wash my car I start from the roof then work my way down.  I try to avoid washing the car under direct sunlight so water will not dry quickly and avoid water spots.  Also, if the hood is still warm, I wait till it cools off to prevent water spots.   I dry everything thoroughly, again to avoid water spots.  I'm sure you get the pattern here.   Then apply wax and so on.  For a quickie wash, I run water over the car with a hose, then wipe and dry.

King CARLOS I

• cules, im not....
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 20
  • -piR-
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2006, 01:11:05 pm »
hehe,,,another tip...

when washing ur car, make sure malamig na ung kotche....

happend to my friend's car na madalas sha pacarwash...kaso kahit mainit ang panahon, or natrafic, pacarwash paren...the result, nagcrack ang engine nya....

for me, i prefer rin to wash my car myself...but kng minsan alang time, carwash or sa boy nalang....hehehe

but i make it a habit na every sunday, i wash my cars...

i usuallly start sa ilalim, para maalis mga asphalt n mud.....

and before washing ur car nga pla, dont go straight to shampooing the car, use a pump, or kng wala,kahit hose lng to get the dirt out first....pag nirub mo kc kagad kahit may soap or shampoo ng di binubugahan kagad, magagasgas ang car....

and like wat myke said, start with the roof going down....parang babae lng yan...hehehe

visca el barca!