Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Stop Drunk Driving Forevah 🚑  (Read 1237 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Stop Drunk Driving Forevah 🚑
« on: December 26, 2013, 09:53:13 pm »

Drunk driving is stupid, reckless, and inexcusable. Sadly, it happens far more often than it should, especially during the holiday season.

But a new PSA airing in Canada and making the rounds online is taking a new approach. While they haven't made a slapstick farce or anything, they have taken an offbeat path in a bid to stop drunk drivers. The PSA perfectly utilizes humor without detracting from the severity of the issue at hand.

In the video, several suspected drunk drivers are shown blowing into the breathalyzer to test their blood alcohol levels. As they puff out their cheeks and blow, the melancholic and melodious strains of the horn section of an orchestra plays. The effect is less "sad, comic trombone" and more incisive than that.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9kyCxcgKJ8&sns=em[/youtube]

Ilonggo-by-blood

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 37
Re: Stop Drunk Driving Forevah 🚑
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2013, 12:39:57 am »
Drunk driving can hurt you and the third person!! I hope this will be implemented here in The Philippines. l am not hypocrite so l admit l have drove while under the influence of Alcohol several times. Gaanu man ka galing mag maneho ang isang tao perso kung naka inum mawawala talaga ang reflexes mo at proper decision making. Now l rarely drive kung naka inum kung inuman ang pupuntahan ko l would rather leave my car at home.  finger4u for you FerminaDaza

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
Re: Stop Drunk Driving Forevah
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2013, 01:47:53 pm »
Perhaps the most favorite line of reasoning used by people who drive drunk on a regular basis: "I drive more carefully when I've had a few drinks."

That's a dumb thing to carve on a headstone, if you ask me.
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.