Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: CONFIRMED: Gloria will run for congress in 2010  (Read 9666 times)

IWARAS

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 2
  • TRAIN BY DAY JOE HOGAN PODCAST BY NIGHT! ALL DAY!
Re: CONFIRMED: Gloria will run for congress in 2010
« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2009, 03:40:10 pm »
Im not complaining about the dinner. since nabangit mo na rin FYI hindi mga official ng US ang nilibre nya. ang mga kasama nya sa dinner ay ung mga kasamang nyang congressman. since nabanggit mo din ang kurakot, c gloria na ata ang pinakakurakot at makapal na mukha na naging presidente ng pilipinas. dinaig pa niya c erap sa pagkakurap.
Imulat sana natin ang ating mga mata.

I never said that The President had dinner with foreign officials. Please read again. Kung baga sa trabaho pa, pwede congruent yun as team building (siguro).
Ako'y nagtataka, bakit kayo nagpapadala sa mga nakikita nyo sa telebisyon na mga rally na kinukutya ang Pangulo. Eh kalahati ng mga yan kung tanungin mo ano pinoprotesta nila, hindi nila alam. Tsaka sinasabing kurakot sa pero pati kayamanan? Baka nakalimutan nyo na dati nang makapangyarihan, ma-impluwensya at mayaman ang pamilyang MACAPAGAL. Tumingin ka sa paligid. Tingnan nyo ang paligid, ako tumingin ako, may napansin akong mga maayos na pagbabago. Kung may mga kaguluhan man, mga kahirapan, hindi kasalanan ng pangulo yun. Kasalanan ng taong-bayan yun. Kung kurakot ang Pangulo, nadamay na tayo sa Estados Unidos sa pagkalugmok ng ekonomiya nila ngayon. Huwag kayo masyadong magpadala sa mga nakikita nyo sa tv mga kapatid. Gusto nyong mangutya ng tao, do your research muna.

JoeBlack

• Suspended
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2009, 09:19:59 pm »
Now that its official, where are those people who said they would run against her? They backed it out. See, you are all Randy Davids. All talk and more talk. But when you are put on the spot, you're nowhere to be found.
SUSPENDED 6 MONTHS

gkhan

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2009, 11:20:45 pm »
Wala naman sa Constitution na bawal sumuka sa lobby ng Shangrila Hotel dba? Wala din batas na bawal magsalita ng malakas sa loob ng library? Pero there is such a thing as propriety.  The Presidency is the highest post in the land.  For you to run as a candidate to a lower position after the expiration of your term ay hindi magandang panlasa ng sinuman at hindi angkop na gawain ng isang naging head of state ng alin mang bansa.  Si Bush na napakaraming kasalanan ay hindi tumakbong congressman even after his term - at hindi rin sya ginalaw ni Obama dahil may political maturity sila.  Hindi naman dapat matakot si Ms. Glorya sa kaso dahil napakadaling idepensa ang anumang accusation sa kanya - hindi lang sya nakakatanggap ng tamang legal advice dahil ang mga abogado nya ay mas kikita ng malaki kung tatagal ang kaso nya. Secondly, I don't think anyone will have all the luxury of time, mony and effort to just keep on filing cases against her.  Mas marami tayong dapat pagaksayahan ng panahon kaysa maghabol sa kanya.  Kaya di tayo umunlad kasi hindi natin nilalagyan ng closure ang mga bagay that the perceived benefits do not compensate for the cost involved - it may just be a phyrric victory.  Parang Marcos case na twenty years na ay wala pa rin closure.

Kung ayaw nating mapahiya ang Pinas sa ibang bansa na bayan ng mga matatakaw sa posisyon at bigyang galang ang poisyon ng Pangulo bilang simbolo ng bayan, obligasyon nating mga Pinoy na wag na syang iboto at himukin ang mga taga Pampanga na maghanap na lang ng ibang makakapaglingkod sa kanilang lugar.  Hindi naman monopoly ni Ms. Glorya ang paglilingkod - lahat ng Pinoy ay pwedeng maglingkod if paglilingkod lang ang paguusapan.  Napaka babaw na dahil ang sabihin na "paglilingkod" lang or "expertise" nya ang dahilan.  That is taunting the intelligence of the Pinoy.  Sana, tingnan ng marami ang mas malaking larawan ng propreity and morality. 

May mga bagay na legal pero hindi nangangahulugan na tama ang ganung bahavior.  Walang batas na bawal makipag halikan sa ibang babae sa harap ng wife or girlfriend mo but is that kind of behavior acceptable?  It may be legal but do you think it is moral and proper?  No one can stop you from fu*king your mom but do you think that is proper?

archerako26

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #53 on: December 02, 2009, 02:00:54 am »
I never said that The President had dinner with foreign officials. Please read again. Kung baga sa trabaho pa, pwede congruent yun as team building (siguro).
Ako'y nagtataka, bakit kayo nagpapadala sa mga nakikita nyo sa telebisyon na mga rally na kinukutya ang Pangulo. Eh kalahati ng mga yan kung tanungin mo ano pinoprotesta nila, hindi nila alam. Tsaka sinasabing kurakot sa pero pati kayamanan? Baka nakalimutan nyo na dati nang makapangyarihan, ma-impluwensya at mayaman ang pamilyang MACAPAGAL. Tumingin ka sa paligid. Tingnan nyo ang paligid, ako tumingin ako, may napansin akong mga maayos na pagbabago. Kung may mga kaguluhan man, mga kahirapan, hindi kasalanan ng pangulo yun. Kasalanan ng taong-bayan yun. Kung kurakot ang Pangulo, nadamay na tayo sa Estados Unidos sa pagkalugmok ng ekonomiya nila ngayon. Huwag kayo masyadong magpadala sa mga nakikita nyo sa tv mga kapatid. Gusto nyong mangutya ng tao, do your research muna.

madami siyang pinapatayo na mga projects tulad ng mga kalsada kasi kung may projects may pera at nakikita ng tao na may ginagawa siya. ang hindi alam ng tao ung mga project na un ay OVERPRICED at dumadagdag sa utang natin. 

The Dark Knight

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
  • I think you and I are destined to do this forever.
« Reply #54 on: December 02, 2009, 02:11:18 am »
pag si PGMA nanalo, which i think it is, at naging Speaker of the HOuse, hindi ako magtataka pag-gising na lang natin wala na ang Pilipinas at na-ebenta na, eh mahilig sa "midnight" transaction itong si GMA eh....habang tulog ang karamihan sa Pilipino sa gabi eh nagpapasa ng resolusyon tong mga ito...

Zornhau

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 6
  • Forever Alone
« Reply #55 on: December 02, 2009, 06:57:41 am »
We need a leader who has a political will not a leader who is obvioulsy using her power to do her OWN will.
And what script are you talking about? Do you think taking lives of numerous people were just a part of a baloney movie?
You need to take a zip of reality, she did a decent job keeping the Philippines economy on the boat but she definetely hasn't solved any major problems in our government yet, simply because she part of that effin problem.

Taking lives of numerous people? Whatever your trying to point out? Well then please do present material evidence if w/ witness is better to be presented to the courts against her. If you cannot support this, then you are simply spreading gossip against the president. Such whining is useless. Para saan pa ang pag iingay kung wala din kahahantungan.

Now I'm not claiming that she is innocent and has nothing to do with  of all the crimes pointed at her. But as I've said before. I'll treat her innocent till proven guilty. If I get myself into a criminal case even if I was really involved or not I would wish that people would treat me innocent till proven so.

What scripts? Could be anything that was accused against her. Hey, take note of what I said before. "Politics is dirty". Even if you are a president with a clean image, your opponents could make stories.. fake documents, fake witnesses. etc. Even "Hello Garci scandal" could be propaganda. Where the hell is Samuel Ong anyway? And his master tape... What he did was brave, I'd agree with that. Pero binitin parin nya ang taong bayan with his master tape. I could only hope that if he is not lying then I wish that the tape didn't died with him.

I need to take a zip of reality??

So you agree that she did solved some problems... But you also said she is also a part of the major problem. Your trying to point out corruption right? Corruption does not end with her removal, GLORIA IS NOT THE ROOT OF CORRUPTION. CORRUPTION IS IN EVERY LEVEL OF SOCIETY AND THE GOVERNMENT, BARANGGAY, LOCAL, OR NATIONAL LEVEL. Every nation has corrupt practices by our morality standard. Ever heard of Enron? Corruption is everywhere. Even in first world countries. But that didn't stop the  1st world populace to get what they need from the government. I'd like to remove corruption too.. But I'm tired of speculating and I need solid facts that I can slap right in the courts you know. Just take note that corruption is almost impossible to remove.

So is Gloria really the problem of this nation? Is it her leadership? You say she hasn't solved any of the major problems of this nation because she is a part of it.

Maybe you want to talk about the biggest problem of this nation. POPULATION OVERGROWTH.
If you think the population growth is easy to control? Think again. How do you solve a problem na kung saan lahat tayo ang problema? Without stepping on our rights? Without harming our moral and religious values? Without highly effective medical solution? But with a lot of masses not willing to cooperate in slowing down the growth? I tell you slowing down this overgrowth will take more than decades from the start of the solution.
This is the very problem that makes poverty and lack of jobs a nightmare for every President who will stand up for us.

All I want is for her to continue the projects she started.. things like the boom of BPO (call center), information technology industries in our nation, the Pangulong Gloria Scholarships that I benefitted with. The charter change and etc.

There is nothing Illegal AFAIK with her choice to run for congress. This move is not new. Former President of Russia Vladimir Putin is now the Prime Minister or Russia AFAIK.

I don't want this nation to change it's path yet. A shift towards the opposition this next election would also mean a change of path and priorities for this government. Old projects will most likely not continue.

Hirochi

• Tsk! Tsk!Tsk! Tsk!Tsk! Tsk!Tsk! Tsk!Tsk! Tsk!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -3
  • -=Im Here to Share=-
    • Do Visit Spytamers Site
« Reply #56 on: December 02, 2009, 07:22:26 am »
mahiya ka naman Gloria kahit konti lang please. . .

edpoli

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
« Reply #57 on: December 02, 2009, 08:52:28 am »
sana lang kung nag benefit man tayo ng personal ng dahil sa kanya, maraming mga bagay na kung iisipin natin ay bahagi dapat ng pag serbisyo ng kahit sinong malagay sa pwesto gaya ng scholarship, reforms, jobs creation at kung ano ano pa. Pero ang hindi kasama sa job description nya ay ang mandaya sa nakaraang eleksyon na syang dahilan kung bakit untouchables ang mga ampatuans at nagpayaman ng husto sa angkan ng arroyo. kulang pa ba ang 9 years?

ThePunisher

• ThePunisher
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 6
« Reply #58 on: December 02, 2009, 10:28:42 am »
ang tigas ng mukhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!  gun:: gun:: gun::

smoking::

iirnited

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #59 on: December 02, 2009, 10:12:11 pm »
Mga sir:

Despite being an anti-Gloria myself I can't help but to favor Gloria on her decision to run for Congress (2nd district).  Being from the 2nd district myself I believe she's the most qualified candidate, despite her hidden agendas, for the position.  Plus, her competition have NO PRIOR BACKGROUND TO POLITICS and NO GUARANTEE that they won't be as corrupt as Gloria.  Imagine an architect, an electrician, and some wife of a Dr. being the only options.. I, for one, will choose the latter.

praeto_RYAN

• It is an adjective, not a noun!
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
« Reply #60 on: December 03, 2009, 12:34:34 am »
pag nakaupo sa kongreso yan ma eelect pa yan na speaker of yhe house kse majority nang possible winners ay kaalyado niya at sigurado ipapasa nya ang charter change at pag na apruba iko convert ang system of government into parliamentary form then mag eelect nang prime minister ... presto balik ulit siya sa malacanang laffman::

ito nga daw ang game-plan according to Me*%$#, he he he.

tapos PLAN B is gawing magulo ang coming election para pwede declare failure of election.

either way, sila pa rin ang panalo.
When you brighten another's path, you also brighten your own. - Transsiberian (2008)

Ethan Hunt

• IMF Agent
  • 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
  • It isn't mission difficult-it's mission impossible
« Reply #61 on: December 03, 2009, 04:07:51 am »
eto tawag jan: MAKAPAL ANG MUKHA AT GANID SA KAPANGYARIHAN! PWEE!!!

Zornhau

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 6
  • Forever Alone
« Reply #62 on: December 03, 2009, 06:02:42 am »
sana lang kung nag benefit man tayo ng personal ng dahil sa kanya, maraming mga bagay na kung iisipin natin ay bahagi dapat ng pag serbisyo ng kahit sinong malagay sa pwesto gaya ng scholarship, reforms, jobs creation at kung ano ano pa. Pero ang hindi kasama sa job description nya ay ang mandaya sa nakaraang eleksyon na syang dahilan kung bakit untouchables ang mga ampatuans at nagpayaman ng husto sa angkan ng arroyo. kulang pa ba ang 9 years?

Just remember that not all former presidents were as efficient as PGMA.

I'd remain neutral with PGMA's election rigging case. This is something the opposition still has to prove in courts.

joggre

• ABB Detainee
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma -2
« Reply #63 on: December 04, 2009, 04:30:52 am »
p*king ina ******