Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Clarin Bohol  (Read 5992 times)

Ras147

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 8
Clarin Bohol
« on: May 08, 2019, 09:27:49 pm »
I'm not originally from Clarin, my mom does and as I visit my mom's hometown I noticed a lot of things. Things would be scratched your head for huge disappointment something like that. (1) Allen Pieszas's admiration doesn't care about the welfare of Clarin and its constituents. I think he completed 3 terms and Clarin and no major improvement.  If he does care, Clarin wouldn't be left behind by neighboring municipalities are now progressing like Tubigon. (2) Clarin people are "NAWONG KWARTA." I mean who could blame them, Every election, they will sell their votes to both admin and opposiition. "Lantatan kaayo any vote buying." I saw it with my own eyes. And not only that, in every Bayanihan activity they won't do it unless they getting paid. I mean come on its Bayanihan.

There's a lot of things I will have to say but I must end here. If I will go further I will be identified. If the people won't wake up then its their lose. Wake up

kingkazz

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
Re: Clarin Bohol
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2019, 11:16:21 pm »
This is evident everywhere. Short pleasure for a lengthy damnation. Hahahhaaha.

kwartaf13

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 3
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2019, 10:26:00 am »
I'm not originally from Clarin, my mom does and as I visit my mom's hometown I noticed a lot of things. Things would be scratched your head for huge disappointment something like that. (1) Allen Pieszas's admiration doesn't care about the welfare of Clarin and its constituents. I think he completed 3 terms and Clarin and no major improvement.  If he does care, Clarin wouldn't be left behind by neighboring municipalities are now progressing like Tubigon. (2) Clarin people are "NAWONG KWARTA." I mean who could blame them, Every election, they will sell their votes to both admin and opposiition. "Lantatan kaayo any vote buying." I saw it with my own eyes. And not only that, in every Bayanihan activity they won't do it unless they getting paid. I mean come on its Bayanihan.

There's a lot of things I will have to say but I must end here. If I will go further I will be identified. If the people won't wake up then its their lose. Wake up

Thanks bro. Keep sharing realities in politics!!! Politics really matters since it influences every place improvements and real "asenso"!

Ras147

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 8
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2019, 08:22:08 pm »
And another thing or two I might add. Let's back to the 2013 earthquake, we all know Bohol suffered a lot during the quake including Clarin. Fortunately, the local government of Clarin responded accordingly. A year the quake, everybody starting to rebuild their homes and the "lgc" provided all the materials needed for them but that's not the case. Of course, you have to register if you're partially or totally affected by the quake then will give the supplies. My grandma's house was decimated by the quake. According to her, she's giving her a hard time by the municipal employees of Clarin because she had different political views. Until now, no windows, toilet bowl, some scene(roof) and bakal arrived. My mom and dad spend a ton of money to rebuild my grandma's house and not only that she's not the only one who was politically persecuted. There's a lot of them. And know whos the Mayor back then? Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Allen Piezas.

As of today's election, he will run for vice mayor together with Corsene Salera. My mind is tingling when I saw it for my self since they're from the same political party. So asked some people to get their opinion regarding this matter and they have the same conclusion as I am if they both win. " It will be Allen's administration all over again and Corsene would be the puppet".

Just for the record, I am not doing this for Eugine Ibarra or for somebody else but for me I hate people whos have the power and authority to bully someone because he/she had different views and opinions. Just if some could read this and their from clarin please wake up. Vote what's best for you. Don't sell your votes to anybody and. Do the right thing.