Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: RE: Orig na handbag...San nga ba galing???  (Read 13861 times)

miguelitos

• I live by the rules, though sometime better ignore it!!
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 7
  • Proud to be Espiya!!!!
RE: Orig na handbag...San nga ba galing???
« on: June 26, 2009, 10:46:34 pm »

Daming pamulutan pala magawa lang mag bag na yan.... toast:: toast:: toast::

boin_bias

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • Be modest, humble, simple. Control your anger.
Re: RE: Orig na handbag...San nga ba galing???
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 11:50:38 pm »
grabe nakakapanindig balahibo ung ahas... :o :o :o

You are stronger than you seem, smarter than you think...

Oh-Em-Gee

• Ang bayang maagang maglandi. Masisibak ng mahapdi
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 11
  • I want my swords big.. and my shields BIGGER
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2009, 12:30:21 am »
i feel sorry for these poor animals..
Give a man a fish and he'll be able to live for a day. Teach a man how to fish and he'll become a fisherman.

olli

• the all time favorite nobody...
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 25
  • rakenroll!!! Animo lasalle!!!
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2009, 12:37:14 am »
kawawa naman, papatay ka for fashion's sake... smoking:: smoking:: smoking:: :o :o :o

aanhin pa ang damo kung nagbabato na ang kabayo?

kakashi915

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2009, 01:04:14 am »
sus maryusep ka dagko sa mga halas

namster

• Living under the ESPIYA blood in my veins....
  • Knights of PS
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 365
  • Espiya Loyalista Forevah!!
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2009, 02:19:44 am »
bakit kaya di na lang mga member ng senado at kamara ang katayin nila? di ba mga "ahas ng bayan" naman ang mga yun??
Let the real blood of an espiya live once again in my veins...

TobleRONe

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 123
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2009, 02:49:56 am »
bakit kaya di na lang mga member ng senado at kamara ang katayin nila? di ba mga "ahas ng bayan" naman ang mga yun??
isama mo na yung ibang mga BUWAYANG pulis at Traffic enforcers.

ServantGeneral (SG)

• GoldMember - GS1
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 53
  • Don't stop till you succeed!
  • Special Skills: testskills
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2009, 05:30:06 am »

That's right they have "thicker" skin.

Back to topic..... this is kinda brutal to kill animals just for their skin... But God made some animals to provide man with clothing and food...

I love Espiya.net. My grandma loves it too!

2 Witness 3

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
    • [URL="http://www.creepygif.com/image.php?i=919"][IMG]http://www.creepygif.com/images/thumb/919.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2009, 07:21:20 am »
walng sasayang dahil mukhang Chinese kakainin nila ang laman

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2010, 03:43:09 pm »
walng sasayang dahil mukhang Chinese kakainin nila ang laman

a bit racist...

2 Witness 3

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
    • [URL="http://www.creepygif.com/image.php?i=919"][IMG]http://www.creepygif.com/images/thumb/919.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2010, 06:00:32 pm »

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2010, 03:08:31 am »
no offense meant. 

hehe im not chinese, none taken naman pero diba mga pinoy din kumakain ng ganito?

renmazuo

• Nursing Graphic Artist?
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
  • nursing and graphic arts: kakaibang combination
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2010, 03:19:16 am »

yun nga lang, may bibili naman kaya? kahit gaano kaganda pa nagawa nilang leather goods gamit mga balat nila, basura pa rin e (no offense sa mga basura)

2 Witness 3

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2010, 11:01:29 am »
hehe im not chinese, none taken naman pero diba mga pinoy din kumakain ng ganito?
  Yep masarap kesa manok lalo pag  adobo.

aberrant236

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
[Immediate effect, clever to live] May 10, 2011
 open waves twice the generation of 2 to 3 days.
 `mid-April felt the summer heat, tall heat due twenty-nine degrees. Sooner or later, the heat is moderate, the need to wear the gown.
 `mosquito deteriorate to revisit is mid-April. But not much, or will start sleep.
 `stir-fried vegetables note after note wok put the oil off the tiny ensure waiting. Otherwise, the fume will emerge, will additionally start the tone of vegetables.
 `remember that, do not get indignant easily. Even so indignant will not compromise any problems.
 `chat with others did not get evident response, do not get angry. Perhaps your friends have been bustling operative or alternative things.
 `Do not do things to protest about, it would usually have we demeanour worse.
 `adhere to the small great habits.
 `do the eager person, irrespective of benefit as well as loss.
 `get absolved of the small bad mantra, it creates we the improved hold up divided from the some-more recent
 `bad mood, try to get the small uninformed air, discuss with friends.
 `Do not be unfortunate self pity. To self-respect. Self-love.
 `kind to the earth any small creatures.
 `periodic examination finished in his wrong, to have timely improvements.
 `sometimes attend some-more as well as we will have some-more friends. But do not report mouth.
 `life will fundamentally confront hate, if we can try if does not exist.
 `always contend the similar to the kid innocence,Air Jordans 11, though not shown upon the needs of everyone.
 `closest have been mostly the people we many wish to caring about. Do not big point? Learn empathy,Air Jordans 29, try to understand.
 `friends can not mostly meet, though it contingency be in touch.
 `like the friend, rught divided contact. Do not usually does not wish action. So friends for we never know he still so important.
 `friends as well as infrequently could usually be friends forever, something to do with the interests of the complaint becomes complicated. So keep it elementary attribute in between the many suitable of friends. (Except for like-minded) wish to concur contingency be as well low understanding. To do so upon the alternative halfway.
 `although there have been the small of the world’s riches, though can not be you. Therefore, unsentimental efforts of the work. Is the trail of your wealth.
 `do first, as well as afterwards do things. If we have the crony in the interests of the disastrous half of your work style, shows we we have unsuccessful distant away, or has failed.
 `parents have their children’s behavior, 100% have been great for their children. To hold which this attribute strong. To accept their great intentions to pay.
 `go over the brain prior to speaking, OK to contend it out loud. Must give the others to stay face.
 `do skip things which longed for it, bewail is useless. Only the reflection. To equivocate the subsequent repeat of such errors.
 `transfer season, when the crony done the friendly small reminder. To friends know we have to his health.
 `love or not love, contingency be shown. Do not ambiguous.
 `encounter difficulties, do not be flustered, it would usually let we know what to flawless. Calm reply is great policy.
 `cherish all we have. Worry as well many we caring usually from.
 `social shift soon. Although infrequently can not conform to situations,air jordan, though not surprising. Do not have insane remarks tongues.
 `secretly can not infamous blame. Good contention of the suitable march is possible.
 `and the people vital underneath the eaves, contingency sense to live together. Or who’s hold up is not easy.
 `was unequivocally paradoxical during times, in any case of the small of the censure thing. But remember, be certain to regulate the comparative measure of the majority.
 `cranky when we contingency come to the halt, emporium as well as go to something else. It will have we forget.
 `stumbled prior to starting to nap will consider of the small unfortunate things do not go to think. Meng’s non-stop his eyes, wearied out of the approach the design will be.
 `the mental recall of many things is good, though usually to miss.
 `life is to continue, so we have to select the receptive life. Can not be confused.
 `feel cold, do not caring about alternative people wearing couple of clothes. Wear to their comfortable up. Because any person’s earthy condition varies.
 `often family as well as friends to pray. Hello, everybody is unequivocally good!
 `multi-call elders, nonetheless many elders do not uncover it the adore for their children, though the heart contingency be unequivocally missed.
 `there since they do not know how many years older, contingency be dutiful to them in his lifetime.
 `go home, be certain to check either there is unprepared business. (Medicine or prepare something,Air Jordans 2k9, recollect to spin off the energy supply)
 `friends similar to we complain, we should attend to the viewpoint of the friend. Then the viewpoint of their own persuasion.
 `the many insinuate of people do we consider something is wrong, do not hysterical, since we have been young, after all, many do not understand. Baidu to poke for some-more solutions.
 `friend not long ago longed for to know either sad life, do not hesitate, do not shirk, not an excuse. Promptly to their thoughts as well as greetings sent.
 `any chairman to do anything, contend anything has their own reasons. Do not try to shift anything.
 `make preserved fish, preserved cabbage can not put as well early.
 `five days were feeling the small prohibited climate, this time we am the air blower floating cool. Pleasant review mood.
 `human hold up is the many fun we do their the one preferred industry. If so, try to do it.
 `wife as well as the many suitable thing to do is 100% await of the President. Even if the total universe denied him, in my eyes, he was so estimable of my respect. Love. we have to take caring of his hold up impulse.
 `I have insisted which relatives caring enough, in fact, we was wrong. Mom can not demonstrate my love, right away we understand.
 `more than common gold of their own, have been authorised to gold him. Middle-aged, he is mostly in front of me similar to the child.
 `Come to me we will never dont consider about in my heart, appreciate you, we found myself there’s so magic.
 `problem is not the initial time, or rest upon accusations of skulk their responsibilities to revoke the need to take the ease as well as design thinking, self-reflection, to the great state of thoughts followed by negotiations. Prohibited to equivocate the widespread of things worse. Spark sufficient to know the energy of the widespread of the level fire.
 `

unsorrizoppix

• unsorrizoppix
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
    • Committe On Safety Of Medicines
Luis Roel Drug Trafficing
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2011, 12:08:39 pm »
Luis Lopez Drug King Pin  http://www.onlykoi.com/ - order ativan online without prescription  Ativan has some paradoxical effects like increased aggression, agitation, and hostility. generic lorazepam