Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: I've learned that....  (Read 1151 times)

laitzu

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 23
I've learned that....
« on: December 30, 2006, 05:49:43 pm »
Sa pag-iwan natin ng 2006 at pagsalubong natin ng bagong taon, baunin natin ang magandang pahayag na ito mula sa Amerikanong manunulat na si  Maya Angelou. Please read on mga espiya.

"I’ve learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.

"I’ve learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.

"I’ve learned that regardless of your relationship with your parents, you’ll miss them when they’re gone from your life.

"I’ve learned that making a ‘living’ is not the same thing as ‘making a life.’

"I’ve learned that life sometimes gives you a second chance.

"I’ve learned that you shouldn’t go through life with a catcher’s mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw some things back.

"I’ve learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision.

"I’ve learned that even when I have pains, I don’t have to be one.

"I’ve learned that every day, you should reach out and touch someone. People love a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the back.

"I’ve learned that I still have a lot to learn.

"I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."

I’ve learned that you will only know your true friends when you’re down, not when you’re up.

I’ve learned the importance of choosing good quality friends, because they influence you for better or for worse.

I’ve learned that whether in choosing friends or doing business, the ability to choose the right people is essential.

I’ve learned that life is so short that we need to conserve our energies and wisely use time with focus on the more important matters.

I’ve learned that there is more peace and well-being in moderation, whether in foods or other matters.

I’ve learned that by eating less, I will have better chances of actually eating more with a longer life.

I’ve learned that we should not forget to say "Thank you," because most people forget to do so and are surprised when I remember.

I’ve learned that a smile is contagious; that it doesn’t cost me anything, but it reaps incalculable rewards and people smile back.

I’ve learned that I should not take our family members for granted.

I’ve learned that I always get better sleep when I’ve exercised or played sports that day.

I’ve learned that it is useless to argue with anyone on anything, because nobody really wins.

I’ve learned that I can never grow as a person or in my business if I don’t learn to trust others.

I’ve learned that the best secret to a good conversation is for me to be a better listener.

I’ve learned that I learn more by listening more and speaking less.

I’ve learned that traveling as a tourist or journeying through life is much more pleasant if shared with a loved one.

I’ve learned that crisis can actually be beneficial; that it is hard to be great without hardships or crisis.

I’ve learned that sadness and pain can actually be good, for only then can I learn to better relish joy and well-being.

I’ve learned that good health, a good family and true friends are the true wealth that I should aspire for first and foremost.

I’ve learned that a good reputation, honor and a clean conscience are more valuable than life itself.

I’ve learned that I should learn to say no, which is sometimes more important than saying yes.

I’ve learned that a secret of making people feel important is to say and remember their names.

I’ve learned that I should make fewer promises; that it is best to under-promise and over-deliver.

I’ve learned that being on time shows my respect for other people and reflects on my self-discipline.

I’ve learned that pet dogs love it when I gently pat their heads, and that they’re indeed man’s best friends.

I’ve learned my late mom’s advice that time is the most precious commodity is true, and that I should spend it more wisely.

I’ve learned that the best revenge is success.

I’ve learned that hard work and perseverance are often more powerful than talent and intelligence.

I’ve learned that focus is more important than just having perseverance, hard work, talent and intelligence.

I’ve learned that we cannot have everything all of the time.

I’ve learned that practice doesn’t make perfect, because perfection is impossible, but it makes me better.

I’ve learned that it is easier to journey through life if we throw away and unload our angers and disappointments.

I’ve learned that I need not be religious to be close to God.

I’ve learned that it is not only better to give than to receive, it is also infinitely more fun and exciting.

I’ve learned that there are indeed no gains without some pain; that anything hard-earned is more enjoyable.

I’ve learned that hard work is the best and most reliable source of good luck.

I’ve learned that there is almost no limit to human greed, stupidity or evil, but also no limit to human good and generosity.

I’ve learned that most people have short memories, but it is important never to forget others’ goodness to me.

I’ve learned that most human beings are not logical in decision-making, that people are often emotional and irrational.

I’ve learned that it is more important to visit funerals, the sick or those who are down rather than to attend celebrations.

I’ve learned that no matter how dark and seemingly hopeless the storms, there is always hope as sure as the rising sun.

I’ve learned that the more I learned, the more I realized how big the world is and the more I need to learn.

I’ve learned that climbing a mountain is not only good for my health, but humbles me at the sight of the vastness of earth.

I’ve learned that humor not only works wonders for my speeches, it’s also good for my health.

I’ve learned that nothing in my past or present circumstances can really stop me from making a better future.

I’ve learned that fear is often only in the mind, that courage is contagious, and that the world belongs to the bold.

I’ve learned that a long life is not the most important thing, and that a well-lived and meaningful life is more important.

I’ve learned that, in riding a bicycle or living my life, balance, being steady and always looking ahead are very important.

I’ve learned that prayers really do work, that life is a series of non-stop and never-ending miracles. * * *

A happy and prosperous new year to all. God bless.
Get $50 to start/Earn up to $20/day/Earn $5 per referral

DbigReD1

• ayan naaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
  • Pinoyspy s the rison why i got an Intrnt connction
Re: I've learned that....
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2006, 07:48:14 pm »
dami ah...
ahihih
ito akin

i've learned that masarap pla ang fekfek pg nilagyan ng mayonaise
Vita di Linving nella Contingenza

bulba

• Disc Jockey
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 22
  • ! Dance for Life !
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2006, 11:24:43 pm »
i've learned that life is a full of my mysteries, in which we daily improve ourselves as we explore the unkown!  ;)

;D ;D ;D

critchfield99

• tulong-tulong parasa kauswagan...
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2007, 05:19:24 am »
I have learned that your family name will be changed if your are not careful on new years eve...

bnana bnana bnana gun:: laffman:: rating9.5::

sweetbayag2

• mahirap labanan ang katamaran, nakakatamad kasi
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 53
    • wag ka makolit, pumpyangen keta jan eh. . . .
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2007, 01:00:10 pm »
nice!! matalinhaga... apply ko nga sa buhay ko  laffman::
ang pagbabalik http://pickourbricks.com
http://stores.ebay.com/pickourbricks
di nako bastos, negosyante na po ako