Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: SIM CARD REGISTATION REMINDERS  (Read 14055 times)

Breath

• Act what you can do, Dont act like stupid!
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 21
  • "Remember The Name"
SIM CARD REGISTATION REMINDERS
« on: December 27, 2022, 05:29:33 am »
Just Sharing this and get informed

SIM CARD REGISTATION REMINDERS!

Starting today Dec. 27, 2022 all mobile subscribers must register their SIM cards or face deactivation after 180 days or 6 months

Here are the links to remember on December 27, 2022 for the SIM Card Registration.

For DITO Subscribers,
https://dito.ph/RegisterDITO

For Globe/TM/Gomo Subscribers,
https://www.globe.com.ph/register-sim-card

For Smart/TNT/Sun Subsribers,
https://simreg.smart.com.ph/

ctto

The Archangel

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
Re: SIM CARD REGISTATION REMINDERS
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2022, 07:41:30 am »
Thanks for sharing this important info and clickable links because we really need to register our SIMs from unauthorized use.
Therefore, I encourage all our Espiya Brothers to do the same to make your SIMs legit to use & to discourage scammers from using your SIM numbers.
Good Luck everyone.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2022, 09:35:58 am by The Archangel »

Core2_i7

• I am a LOVER not a FIGHTER!
  • Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 67
  • =Core2 since PINOYSPY DAYS=
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2022, 08:29:44 am »
medyo buggy ung sa site ng smart, ayaw ma-input dun sa field for baranggay and zip  ::laffman

Breath

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 21
  • "Remember The Name"
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2022, 10:01:22 pm »
since there are a lot of issues ex. (bug, glitch, Error 202 bad Getway, etc.)  regarding about SIM Card Registration process.

In this video here are some things to consider that will make to improve the process:

The source is from ANC 24/7 YT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G1utXSNyJs

on the other hand, its good to know everyone is willing to participate in this process since day 1 so kapit lang mga ka-espiya no need to rush but still be ready and prepared kapag smooth na ang process of registration.

Breath

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 21
  • "Remember The Name"
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2022, 01:25:34 am »
I just registered my SIM CARDS today, I encountered lots of bugs when using this browsers PC or Android versions such as Firefox, Chrome, Brave - "which is a chromium-based with a Built-in Adblocker that you can earn BAT Tokens"

so here are some problems, even if you try to turn off the Ad-block capabilities of each browser some of you will eventually encounter a bug or glitch within the web forms

GLOBE: If you notice the entry form will highlight a Blue Color if you enter your data correctly, in this case in the Birthday entry tab sometimes even if you enter the MM/DD/YYYY "correctly" it will highlight a Red Color indicating and informing you that you entered an incorrect data and the form will not proceed if this happens, the solution use Microsoft Edge Browser in your PC if you are a Windows PC user or Android version if you are using an android phone device, this will make you at ease. iwas Highblood at inis ;D

SMART: here when entering your OTP some of you will encounter a NULL sign, if you entered your OTP correctly within the given time which is 5mins, just keep trying until it proceeds to the Entry Form registry also after submitting your information you will encounter another problem such as "submission failed please try again" which means their server has a lot of web traffic so for this you need a lot of patience, mag relax lang wag kabahan or mainis  ;D

also an additional tip is to always double-check the Data information that you entered before proceeding and be reminded that always read the following Check remarks before submitting your information because there is no edit button. at hindi lahat ng may check lalagyan kaya mag basa ng mabuti kasi baka magulat ka na lang pinauulanan ka na ng mga Ads  ::lmao

wafungaz24

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2022, 01:45:51 am »
Mabilis na mag register ngaun kumpara nung unang araw. Kaso ung smart may bug sa pag upload.