Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: A man's gf & ex jumped into a river to see who he'd rescue  (Read 10369 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
A man's gf & ex jumped into a river to see who he'd rescue
« on: March 19, 2015, 10:39:54 am »

Things were not going swimmingly for Wu Hsia. The 21-year-old lady killer had invited his current girlfriend, Rong Tsao, and his ex, Jun Tang, to a quiet spot near a river in Ningbo, China. The plan was to work out his differences with both ladies and settle the struggle the females had over the young Chinese man. If this outrageous story is to be believed, nothing went according to plan.

“The girls began arguing and then Jun flipped and jumped off the bridge and straight into the water,” Wu told a local news affiliate. “She was calling for help but then Rong also leapt over saying it was her or my ex. I was completely dumbfounded about what was going on. But then I realized that I had to do something so I also jumped in but to save Rong.”

Wu saved his current girlfriend, and then called his brother, who called the fire department to help Jun out of the muddy river bank. Both girls were okay, but Jun’s broken heart could not be mended. Despite the close brush with a muddied death, Wu maintained his humor.

“I was put in a difficult situation and had to make a choice between right and wrong. And I chose Rong.” ngakkk!  ;D

ummm, I was reminded again of this theory: Ladies, Woman he's been with? not a threat. Woman he's never been with? threat! laffman::

« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 10:51:43 am by FerminaDaza »

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
Re: A man's gf & ex jumped into a river to see who he'd rescue
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2015, 10:55:39 am »
the difficulty of love... i don't think it was wise to have the two girls talk to settle differences... it was totally immature of the guy... had one died, i don't think he will ever live with the knowledge that it was his fault...

juan pablo

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 25
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2015, 06:37:00 pm »
the difficulty of love... i don't think it was wise to have the two girls talk to settle differences... it was totally immature of the guy... had one died, i don't think he will ever live with the knowledge that it was his fault...

I think the guy was the mature one in this case. Maybe he picked the spot because he thought it would be a great place to calmly discuss things. Was it foolish to think that the two girls be mature enough to settle their differences? Probably, but no one could have possibly thought that one would jump in the river (much less the other one to follow suit) just to prove their point.

maniac2999

• Console Gamers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 178
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2015, 01:34:04 am »
three way all the way any day. why make away when you can all make love? :)

lancehbk6

• Its Not Over...,Till its OVER..
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 33
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2015, 12:50:51 pm »

ummm, I was reminded again of this theory: Ladies, Woman he's been with? not a threat. Woman he's never been with? threat! laffman:: [/color]

I somehow agree with this hahaha!!