Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: You've never seen a cooking show like this before...  (Read 9045 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
You've never seen a cooking show like this before...
« on: August 02, 2014, 04:21:04 am »
A new cooking phenomemon is rocking YouTube, and she's breaking all the rules of "good" YouTube food content to do it.

Aunt Fee (also knowns as Sister Fee) started uploading videos July 30 and has already made a splash, with 20,000 subscribers and over 700,000 views on her channel in two days. The reason? Her no-nonsense, irreverant, and realistic approach to cooking and completely eschewing the YouTube cooking establishment while still teaching her viewers a thing or two.

Caveat: She's extremely NSFW.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VXQltHSkyY#t=56[/youtube]
via

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
Re: You've never seen a cooking show like this before...
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2014, 04:30:25 am »
Aunt know how to cooking moth*r F*cking fooo! S*it in the middle of the food taste great with lots of shuga  ::lmao

just butta and shuga and some sh*t  ::lmao sweet fo the kids

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
Re: You've never seen a cooking show like this before...
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2014, 02:04:15 pm »
I'm reminded of some of the older restaurants in Chinatown where you can see the cooks and helpers preparing the food and how often I used to bring some of my friends and acquaintances there and joke: "MSG? They don't need to use MSG. Their sweat is what adds the natural saltiness to the food."  laffman::

Then again, jokes are supposed to be half-meant. And there was that one place where the wooden chopsticks appeared to be recycled.  ::pampam
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.