Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Missing Mom: Please help us!  (Read 9681 times)

icecoldchiq

• The Girl with The Wooden Chopsticks
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 61
  • Be The Better Person
Missing Mom: Please help us!
« on: December 07, 2013, 11:49:27 pm »

Her name is Teresa G. Tianzon, 45 years old, 5'2", long curly black hair. She left their home in Navarro, Manila Friday morning alone to go to Brgy. San Dionisio, Paranaque to their condo. The last time they heard from her was around 6:00 in the evening. Around 7:00 o'clock, her phone was already off. Nothing suspicious about her activity since she always does that according to my friend. And there were no known issues at home between the parents or any suspected enemies of some sort. They have filed a missing person case already but my friend and his family has no clue yet as to the whereabouts of his mom.

If there is any member here who knows a police officer that could help with this kind of case, please do help us in finding the mom in the picture. Please feel free to send me a PM in any case. Thank you so much! We are hoping to find his mom soon and pray that she is safe and alive.

Loved the Beard :)

sept15fun

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 2
Re: Missing Mom: Please help us!
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 10:42:46 am »
og mga ka spies.... lakad na.... masakit mawalan ng nanay,.... kong may naka kita sa jan kawawa naman... yung nag hahanap, tulongan po natin..