Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: How to Know if a Girl Likes You  (Read 19504 times)

Schandelah

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 104
  • Type_One's Girlfriend
Re: How to Know if a Girl Likes You
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2013, 12:53:20 pm »
Hi Guys!

Yan learn from the expert JDC.... Hehe
https://www.facebook.com/DJ.Schandelah.
Before, I have three weaknesses. Boys. Men. Males. Now there's only one. Type_One.

Type_One

• Power-UP!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 282
  • SPOON's Next Door Neighbor...DRIFT it FURTHER!
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2013, 12:59:00 pm »
my 2 cents, i'd rather not take those signs as "she likes you" or "wants to take it further". Don't be assuming, but don't be too insensitive. Rather, just take those stuff above as signs or guidelines for you to ask the lady on what her feelings are. There are tons of girls that can do all of the above, but friendzone you in the end.
Be a Star but NEVER act friendly...
(Wipe Me Down)

Schandelah

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 104
  • Type_One's Girlfriend
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2013, 01:05:10 pm »
my 2 cents, i'd rather not take those signs as "she likes you" or "wants to take it further". Don't be assuming, but don't be too insensitive. Rather, just take those stuff above as signs or guidelines for you to ask the lady on what her feelings are. There are tons of girls that can do all of the above, but friendzone you in the end.

There is no sensitive way to deal with an insensitive man, is there?

:)
Before, I have three weaknesses. Boys. Men. Males. Now there's only one. Type_One.

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2013, 02:07:40 pm »
There are tons of girls that can do all of the above, but friendzone you in the end.

kaya nga mga koyas ,set your *intentions pa din po...bonus na lang if you already knew that a girl *likes you. but then it still a man's job to *pursue and let her KNOW your intention.In that way, you rid yourself out of FZONE.

@ Single & Looking Spymen, am all for those gurls that will like you back- that's important...But see, you have to put yourself out there, *take risks. Girls are always been the one to give the sign/s - Be *smart enough to ACT on it. And whether you succeed on woeing her or not, @ least you'll know where you stand and stop wondering about 'coulda' 'shoulda' 'woulda'. wak nyung hayaan babae ang pakilusin nyu, men are supposed to be PROACTIVE.and kapag babae na ang nanguna- relationship is doom.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 02:09:58 pm by FerminaDaza »

☺☻JDC™

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 179
  • "pag ako gahhh!!!!" ika nga ng nawala kong mamay.
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2013, 05:02:36 am »

......girls..girls..girls..

Schandelah

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 104
  • Type_One's Girlfriend
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2013, 05:27:50 am »

......girls..girls..girls..

Wahaha.. You know JDC? I was exactly like these before.  But not anymore.. I believe that maturity comes with age.  And I can proudly say that I am emotionally mature now. :)

☺☻JDC™

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 179
  • "pag ako gahhh!!!!" ika nga ng nawala kong mamay.
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2013, 10:01:12 am »
Wahaha.. You know JDC? I was exactly like these before.  But not anymore.. I believe that maturity comes with age.  And I can proudly say that I am emotionally mature now. :)

tabi tabi po sa mga natatamaan,,,hehehehe sis kumusta?dinko nakakapakinig ng espiya radio busy na kasi,,

kaya mga guys DARE your self sa mga ganitong klaseng girls,,it's a risk pero nasaatin kung panu natin ihahandle ang sarili natin.

Pierro7

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2013, 11:17:31 am »
kaya mga guys DARE your self sa mga ganitong klaseng girls,,it's a risk pero nasaatin kung panu natin ihahandle ang sarili natin.
baka maibalita na lang ako niyan. ... dahil sa pag-ibig  laffman::
A person becomes strong by accepting their fears.

agency99

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2013, 12:19:30 am »
tabi tabi po sa mga natatamaan,,,hehehehe sis kumusta?dinko nakakapakinig ng espiya radio busy na kasi,,

Haha its easier said than done sir jdc pero kung may secret moves ka paturo naman haha  ;D

wantutrikone

• Citizen
  • Karma 0
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2018, 01:49:16 pm »
Not sure what those glances, smiles and looks from a girl you fancy might mean? Hoping you have a secret admirer? Here are some tips to find out if the girl you have your heart set on really likes you.

1.  Body language is not completely universal or always assured as meaning what you think it should mean. Some girls express their feelings through different actions than others. Take your time, find out if she's actually interested by talking to her. A girl that's not interested will likely try and make excuses to end the conversation and get away from you. Take that as a true sign!

2.  Do something nice like doing her a favor. If she eventually tries to do something nice to you back, this might be a hint that she likes you.
Have hope when your girl is shy. She is less likely to reveal her desire for you in open ways; you will need to be patient and considerate. Seek to become friends before all else, and take it slowly from there.

3.  If she asks you to go out and do something with her only or with another couple, this may indicate that she is trying to send you the message that she wants to be more than friends.
Confident girls will ask you all sorts of intimate things. Don't assume that this means they dig you; they may simply see you as one of their crowd of friends and genuinely be asking for your opinion, not your love quotient. Be sure to use the context around you to gauge what's really going on.

4.  If she is very shy, then she probably won’t be able to talk to you face-to-face. However, it's possibly that she will talk to you online instead; however, even for some girls, this takes courage. If she talks to you online but shies away when she sees you, then the odds are she likes you a lot but is having a hard time showing it face-to-face. Help her by smiling and chatting about what's she's doing, etc.

5.  Always be yourself. If a girl likes a fabricated you, she'll soon scratch beneath that veneer you've tried to use and won't be impressed. If she's not into you the way you are, don't date her.

6.  Be alert if she asks you if you have a girlfriend right now. Asking about your girlfriend interest or preferences is a sign that she's fishing for your availability details.
Take care when you do discover a girl likes you. If your own nerves lead you to make fun of her in front of your friends, give her the cold shoulder or act stupid around her, she will lose faith in you and start to feel less certain that you're worth the effort. Be considerate of her feelings too.

7.  If the girl of your dreams objects to your romantic advances, don't take it personally. A good relationship starts with someone connecting well with you. Moreover, there are plenty of other girls who will be right for you.

8.  If she brings you gifts from her trips or for your birthday she probably likes you, and when she points out how hard she tried to find something you might like, she might be giving you a hint. This only applies when you're not already best friends.

condensed from: http://www.wikihow.com/Know-if-a-Girl-Likes-You

VERY WELL SAID <3 <3 Helps me realize a lot of coincidences;)

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2018, 01:58:46 pm »
have to agree on most... just be yourself...

menyekzzz

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 7
« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2018, 09:06:55 pm »
pag sumama sa motel  ::laffman