Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Will you buy this and open it inside your house?  (Read 12014 times)

pspyrock

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 47
Will you buy this and open it inside your house?
« on: August 15, 2013, 02:40:47 pm »
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Italian-Maledetto-Anima-Dybbuk-Dibbuk-Box-found-under-back-porch-of-Fathers-/151099491763?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item232e3b45b3

I know I won't.
I don't even want to post a photo of that damn box even if it turns out that it is just a hoax.
Bahala na kayo ang magpost ng pic nung item, it just looks too eerie to me.

kevkevkev

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 2
  • two steps forward one step back.....
Re: Will you buy this and open it inside your house?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2013, 03:14:02 pm »
wow that is creepy... and by looking at the seller's feedback he looks legit at selling stuff.. wow hoax or not i dont think its wise to buy that box

Jann Frost

• Pronmeister
  • Knights of PS
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 143
  • Rough over Mellow
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2013, 03:51:28 pm »
Naalala ko tuloy yung sa Evil Dead. Yung libro na puro kadena. Lol.

UnGraTefuL SchoLaR

• ungrateful scholar
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 18
  • One Piece
    • BattleOn's UnGratefuL SchoLar
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2013, 09:28:48 pm »
sana hindi ito makuha ni Madara o ni Obito o ni Kabuto...
" If knowledge is power, then to be unknown is to be unconquerable. "

leightot

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 270
  • BEA SUZY! ftw
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2013, 09:43:06 pm »
not sure if its a hoax pero the seller has too many positive comments if this is real pucha very creepy. it has 73 bids so far. tingin ko bibili nito either an evil cult or a really mere collector.

SickSativa

• Gulong (Automotive and Motoring)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2013, 06:36:41 am »
hindi ko ito bibilhin. kakatakot

tobey_parker

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 36
  • I'm your friendly neighborhood
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2013, 06:57:21 am »
ayaw mag-load nung link...

raginghormones

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 89
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2013, 07:53:24 am »
kapapanuod ko lang nitong dybbuk box sa haunted history nung isang gabi. tapos meron ding episode nito sa paranormal witness. and ganito yung sa The Possession na movie. i think this stuff is real. and i wont even try to get close to it kung makakita man ako ng tunay na dybbuk box.

godo12345

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 49
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2013, 10:56:32 am »
ayaw mag-load nung link...

same here. pagclick ko, bumagal bigla net. kumulog tas lumakas ulan. may bagyo pala, my bad, akala ko yung dybbuk na. hehe.

neckromancer

• Senator Sayote
  • Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 17
  • Dungeon Master
    • Ang Aking Munting Blog
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2013, 11:52:41 pm »
sinong bumili nito?

kiter

• Citizen
  • Karma 0
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2013, 06:18:23 pm »
Nabili ng $255. katakot nmn.

gardov

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 43
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2013, 10:27:01 pm »
nacheck nyo na ba yung istorya ni kevin mannis tungkol dun sa dibbuk box.

this might sound gay/weak of me pero after ko basahin yung article tungkol sa dibbuk box, ilang araw akong dinalaw ng masamang panaginip patungkol sa dibbuk box.  by far, ang pinakanakakarimarim na panaginip na naexperience ko. lol. goosebumps right now. katacute.

http://voices.yahoo.com/the-dibbuk-box-4184199.html?cat=44

During September of 2001, I attended an estate sale in Portland Oregon. The items liquidated at this sale were from the estate of a woman who had passed away at the age of 103. A grand-daughter of the woman told me that her grandmother had been born in Poland where she grew up, married, raised a family, and lived until she was sent to a Nazi concentration camp during World War II. She was the only member of her family who survived the camp. Her parents, brothers, a sister, husband, and two sons and a daughter were all killed. She survived the camp by escaping with some other prisoners and somehow making her way to Spain where she lived until the end of the war. I was told that she acquired the small wine cabinet listed here in Spain and it was one of only three items that she brought with her when she immigrated to the United States. The other two items were a steamer trunk, and a sewing box.

I purchased the wine cabinet, along with the sewing box and some other furniture at the estate sale. After the sale, I was approached by the woman's granddaughter who said, I see you got the dibbuk box. She was referring to the wine cabinet. I asked her what a dibbuk box was, and she told me that when she was growing up, her grandmother always kept the wine cabinet in her sewing room. It was always shut, and set in a place that was out of reach. The grandmother always called it the dibbuk box. When the girl asked her grandmother what was inside, her grandmother spit three times through her fingers said, a dibbuk, and keselim. The grandmother went on to tell the girl that the wine cabinet was never, ever, to be opened.

About a month ago, however, my sister, and my brother and his wife came over to my house and spent the night. The following morning, during breakfast, my sister complained that she had had a horrible nightmare. She said that she recalled having had it a couple of times before, and went on to describe my nightmare exactly to the last detail. My brother and his wife froze as they listened, and then chimed in that they had both had had the exact same dreams during the night as well. The hair was standing up on the back of my neck and still is. As we talked, it became clear that the common denominator was that each of us had had the nightmare during the times that the cabinet was in our respective homes. I called my girlfriend and asked if she could recall having any nightmares recently. She described the same nightmare, same Hag, everything. When I asked her if she remembered the date when she had the nightmare, she said she did not. Then I asked if it happened to be the night before she gave me the cabinet back to sell for her. She said, Yeah! Hey, how did you know that?!!!

Zagatho

• Console Gamers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 10
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2013, 01:39:58 am »
Watch nyo to guys. One of the most creepiest episodes ng Paranormal Witness.

::download
http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/7582956/Paranormal.Witness.S02E04.The_Dybbuk.Box.HDTV.x264-tNe