Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: ayaw ni lebron na nasasaktan  (Read 8287 times)

keichi19

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 2
ayaw ni lebron na nasasaktan
« on: March 29, 2013, 06:14:48 pm »
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/03/28/shepkowski-lebron-tired-of-hard-fouls/

UNITED CENTER (CBS) Ask two different locker rooms about the abuse and hard fouls the soon-to-be four time NBA MVP received on Wednesday night and you were bound to get two different responses.

In the victorious Chicago Bulls locker room Kirk Hinrich’s hard foul/tackle of LeBron James in the first quarter was seen a fearless and a game-changer.  Hinrich himself described the play as him simply “holding on for dear life” and just “trying to prevent the three-point play”.

Walk roughly 100 feet down the hallway and as you’d expect, the tone was quite different.

“I know a lot of my fouls are not basketball plays,” LeBron James stated after Wednesday night’s game, before citing examples. “Kirk Hinrich, in the first quarter, basically grabbed me with two hands and brought me to the ground and the last one Taj Gibson basically coddled me around the shoulder and took me to the ground.

“Those are not basketball plays and it’s been happening all year and I’ve been able to keep my cool and tried to tell (Spoelstra) not to worry about it too much but it’s getting to me a little bit because every time I try to defend myself I have to face the consequences of a flagrant or a technical (foul), whichever it may be.”

James’ frustration showed at different times throughout the evening but none more than late in the fourth quarter when, after officials reviewed and upheld Gibson’s personal foul on James, he raised an elbow when fighting through a Carlos Boozer screen and picked up his first flagrant foul since 2007.

“It’s very tough and I’m not sitting here crying about it or anything because I play the game at a high level and I play with a lot of aggression and I understand some of the plays are on the boarder of a basketball play or not but, sometimes – you know, its frustrating,” James said.

I understand why LeBron is tired of the hard fouls but guess what – it’s part of the game.  When you’re a freakish physical specimen that’s never existed in the NBA before, it takes a lot more than an average basketball foul to prevent you from getting a respectable shot off.  The hard fouls on LeBron come with the territory of being that combination of size, explosiveness and strength.  It happened to Shaquille O’Neal all through the 1990s and will continue to occur to James.

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
Re: ayaw ni lebron na nasasaktan
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 08:33:25 pm »
yes it's part of the game when the other team is giving you hard fouls to keep you frustrated when playing ,pero yung game ng Bulls and Heat is too physical in my own opinion para kang nanood ng NFL

why players give LBJ a hard foul?  ::) simply because he is unstoppable when he's playing

Anders.Bonifacio

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 08:41:42 pm »
Boohoo. Kirk is half his size. Basketball players are such divas nowadays. I miss the 90s nba style of play.

bodieph

• Gold Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 332
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2013, 08:57:33 pm »
it might be part of the game but syempre kung ikaw yung laging target ng hard fouls, you're not just going to smile and say its part of the game, syempre you will be frustrated since technically they are supposed to be called flagrant fouls but most of the time they are not called that.

the reaction is understandable. and the hard fouls are also understandable since sabi nga it takes more force to stop lebron

mikester

• Rockheads
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2013, 09:05:22 pm »
Boohoo. Kirk is half his size. Basketball players are such divas nowadays. I miss the 90s nba style of play.

basketball is a contract sport. simple. golf pwde pa iwas sakit.

AndrewSturm

• Man Whore of the Year
  • 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 16
  • Man Whore
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2013, 09:19:22 pm »
basketball is a contract sport. simple. golf pwde pa iwas sakit.

Malaki talaga mga contracts ng NBA players sir.  toast::

Lebron is correct, If you watched the replay, Hinrich tackled lebron (or at least tried to). It was like watching a punter try to tackle a running back. And taking a charge is different from dragging the guy down.

leightot

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 270
  • BEA SUZY! ftw
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2013, 09:27:16 pm »
mga lebron fans LOL, that night was a psychological warfare between bulls and lebron, They had hard foul on lebron yah making him frustrated is the only way to stop him, look how he hanged in the rim after that nate shot! haha cheap ass. prang pinoy lang yan si lebron pag natalo, daming dahilan  laffman::
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 09:29:59 pm by leightot »

Masterbation

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 85
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2013, 09:39:05 pm »
Dami nyang reklamo, swerte pa nga sya hindi nya naabutan yung time ng Motown Bad Boys. Tignan ko lang kung doon maka-survive sya? Sila Jordan nga inabot ng 2 years, puro gulpi inabot nila before sila yung nakapasok sa NBA finals.

nivek_nayr

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 19
  • jason bourne
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2013, 09:44:59 pm »
sa tingin ko tactics lang yan para hindi sya maging agresibo sa court tama lang ang ginawa ng dumidepensa sa kanya, takot si james ma injury

wickedsaint

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 11
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2013, 09:47:46 pm »
dami haters.. ::lmao

alexchio9

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2013, 10:40:47 pm »
Tama si Lebron grabe ang mga fouls sa kanya pang UFC he!he1
AN OFFER CAN'T REFUSE....

juan pablo

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 25
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2013, 10:45:21 pm »
Those were hard fouls not flagrant fouls, watch the replays. Hinrich was in front and LeBron drove through him, Hinrich tried to wrap him up to prevent the and 1 play but fell down because of their momentum (LeBron driving and Hinrich backpedaling). It was kind of hypocritical of him to criticize officiating when he gets a lot of calls going his way, well a lot of players are like that, a great example would be what he did to Boozer, sure he got a flagrant foul for it but if Boozer did that to LeBron he would have been ejected and fined by the league.

Seriously though if Udonis Haslem or any one of his team mates had done the same I doubt he will be telling them that was not a basketball play.

jem

• Pioneer
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
  • Just.Envy.Me
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2013, 11:27:28 pm »
Dami nyang reklamo, swerte pa nga sya hindi nya naabutan yung time ng Motown Bad Boys. Tignan ko lang kung doon maka-survive sya? Sila Jordan nga inabot ng 2 years, puro gulpi inabot nila before sila yung nakapasok sa NBA finals.

Stop comparing the past and the present. Wake up bro  ::lmao. Ayan nanaman tayo Jordan Jordan nanaman.
You take your chances... Fuck the Consequences

raberdaki

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 17
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2013, 11:39:15 pm »
just like shaq on his golden days puro hard fouls rin natatangap niya pati si dwight howard ganun din prone to injury ka talaga kapag parati ganyan kada laro

Uchija_Sasuke

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2013, 01:31:12 am »
Sila kasi, panay flop ang ginawa nila against Bulls last two years playoffs. Eh di ginawa ng bulls, totohanin na lang kesa matawag ng foul na hindi naman totoo.  Siguro alam lang talaga ng Bulls ang formula.   

azzkicker

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 16
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2013, 04:11:40 am »
hinde ba napanuod ni LBJ yung mga laro dati, lalo na nung 90's, kung paano halos gustong-gusto na atang patayin ng Detroit Bad Boys at New York Knicks si Michael Jordan...meron pa tinatawag na Jordan Rules ang Detroit Pistons, designed by the late Chuck Daly, Pistons Coach!

NBA Superstars nowadays are sissies!

just my honest opinions!

;) ;)

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2013, 04:13:39 am »
Sila kasi, panay flop ang ginawa nila against Bulls last two years playoffs. Eh di ginawa ng bulls, totohanin na lang kesa matawag ng foul na hindi naman totoo.  Siguro alam lang talaga ng Bulls ang formula.   

tackle kay Lebron during the first half  ::) pag tira kay D-wade sa ere thats a good formula though  ::lmao

hinde ba napanuod ni LBJ yung mga laro dati, lalo na nung 90's, kung paano halos gustong-gusto na atang patayin ng Detroit Bad Boys at New York Knicks si Michael Jordan...meron pa tinatawag na Jordan Rules ang Detroit Pistons, designed by the late Chuck Daly, Pistons Coach!

NBA Superstars nowadays are sissies!

just my honest opinions!

;) ;)
::) here we go again the Jordan era days...

juan pablo

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 25
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2013, 05:07:22 am »
tackle kay Lebron during the first half  ::) pag tira kay D-wade sa ere thats a good formula though  ::lmao
 ::)

Tackle? Well I guess you can call it a tackle since LeBron was charging at Hinrich like a football player, check the replays. On D-Wade, how about his shot at Kobe that broke Kobe's nose at an all star game, how about his "tackle" on Rondo which resulted in dislocating Rondo's elbow?

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2013, 09:51:03 am »
Tackle? Well I guess you can call it a tackle since LeBron was charging at Hinrich like a football player, check the replays. On D-Wade, how about his shot at Kobe that broke Kobe's nose at an all star game, how about his "tackle" on Rondo which resulted in dislocating Rondo's elbow?

charging? how do you do fastbreak gameplay? are you walking until you get the other end? if yes, you got a serious problem doin fastbreak gameplay  ::lmao naglalakad ka para sa fastbreak game i hope you know what you are doin'

LbJ change his phase to build more speed to score at the basket

::) i think your the one who needs to watch the reply at slow-mo mode para makita mo ano ginawa nya during that play

eyclaurjg

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
  • Raise Hell
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2013, 10:34:40 am »
kung ikaw si kirk, how do you stop lebron from making a three point play?

astute2869

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
  • Fast Dont Lie
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2013, 11:53:59 am »
Malaki talaga mga contracts ng NBA players sir.  toast::

Lebron is correct, If you watched the replay, Hinrich tackled lebron (or at least tried to). It was like watching a punter try to tackle a running back. And taking a charge is different from dragging the guy down.
Well kung di kumapit si Kirk dun,bugbog siya, buti nga nakakapit eh, eh nakita nyo rin ba ginawa nya kay boozer?eh yung no-call foul kay deng?

astute2869

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
  • Fast Dont Lie
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2013, 11:59:09 am »
Miami "die hard" fans
established 2010.

taong_grassa

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2013, 04:23:04 pm »
haters will always hate.. smoking::

juan pablo

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 25
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2013, 10:35:09 pm »
charging? how do you do fastbreak gameplay? are you walking until you get the other end? if yes, you got a serious problem doin fastbreak gameplay  ::lmao naglalakad ka para sa fastbreak game i hope you know what you are doin'

LbJ change his phase to build more speed to score at the basket

::) i think your the one who needs to watch the reply at slow-mo mode para makita mo ano ginawa nya during that play

I did watch the replay since it was shown over and over during the game, what I meant by charging was not his speed but charging as in the basketball term charging, you can clearly see that Hinrich was in front of LeBron and he "charged" right through him. Now the "tackle" that you were talking off was a product of LeBron's momentum plus Hinrich backpedaling as @astute2869 said if Hinrich did not hold on LeBron would have run over him, even then Hinrich's head bounced off the court.

So I say it again, check the replay and if you can find one where Hinrich was not in front of LeBron, as in he was in the position to take a charge and not sliding into one, then I will agree with you that it was a flagrant foul.

I respect LeBron's basketball ability but criticizing the ref for not making the right call when he himself gets the benefit of the doubt most of the time is really hypocritical of him.

KaMushroom

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 24
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2013, 10:46:40 pm »
kung ikaw si kirk, how do you stop lebron from making a three point play?
Pipikit at magdadasal!  ::lmao Tama lang ginawa niya. LBJ yun e.  ::lmao