Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Philippine Disaster Rescue Assistance Group (SCAM!!!)  (Read 11601 times)

Rockford

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 232
  • WORK Hard,PARTY Harder!
Philippine Disaster Rescue Assistance Group (SCAM!!!)
« on: July 24, 2011, 04:19:12 pm »

Earlier someone called my home landline claiming to be a secretary of a certain Atty. Amborsio Divina then he handed the phone to this bogus attorney.

This certain Atty Ambrosio Divina, is soliciting tickets for their "dinner for a cause" scheduled on Sept 18 @ Century Park Hall. Ticket is worth 3,000 Php & he is asking if I can get 2 tickets.

I told him that I need to see first the invitation & then I'll decide if I will get the tickets. He keep on insisting for me to get 2 tickets but I also insisted to him to send first the invites before I commit.

Our conversation ended with this bogus atty hanging up the phone on me.

I investigated & checked with other government agencies & their is no such group as "Philippine Disaster Rescue Assistance Group". They have a facebook account but it looks suspicious as well. I checked with Framel Bldg (listed as their office address in FB), & the bldg admin confirmed that they dont have any group listed.

I already alerted NDRRMC (National Disaster Risk Reduction & Management Council) & they asked me to send a formal complain so that they could alert the authorities as well. Their personnel also confirmed that they dont have any such activites.

***mag-ingat po tayo mga espiya!!!***

SpyDrew

• i run, i row, i climb...
  • Certified SpyGirl
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
Re: Philippine Disaster Rescue Assistance Group (SCAM!!!)
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 04:28:36 pm »

Tsk tsk tsk... ang ibang pinoy nga naman magaling sa kalokohan gumagawa tlaga ng paraan  smoking::

There isnt a day that goes by where I dont at some point think of you.. 😙💋💚 #missingyou

DjDaveTrance

• "A real man gives up one night stands, for a woman he can't stand one night without"
  • Regional: Cebu
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 270
  • Pioneer/VIP/Staff/Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2011, 04:34:10 pm »

Earlier someone called my home landline claiming to be a secretary of a certain Atty. Amborsio Divina then he handed the phone to this bogus attorney.

This certain Atty Ambrosio Divina, is soliciting tickets for their "dinner for a cause" scheduled on Sept 18 @ Century Park Hall. Ticket is worth 3,000 Php & he is asking if I can get 2 tickets.

I told him that I need to see first the invitation & then I'll decide if I will get the tickets. He keep on insisting for me to get 2 tickets but I also insisted to him to send first the invites before I commit.

Our conversation ended with this bogus atty hanging up the phone on me.

I investigated & checked with other government agencies & their is no such group as "Philippine Disaster Rescue Assistance Group". They have a facebook account but it looks suspicious as well. I checked with Framel Bldg (listed as their office address in FB), & the bldg admin confirmed that they dont have any group listed.

I already alerted NDRRMC (National Disaster Risk Reduction & Management Council) & they asked me to send a formal complain so that they could alert the authorities as well. Their personnel also confirmed that they dont have any such activites.

***mag-ingat po tayo mga espiya!!!***

Magaling2x Papz,
Nice Report!

keichi19

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 2
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2011, 04:37:38 pm »

Tsk tsk tsk... ang ibang pinoy nga naman magaling sa kalokohan gumagawa tlaga ng paraan  smoking::

pero sa tamang paraan tamad, pala asa....

TS... nice report...

bigwinner

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2011, 05:48:25 pm »
nangyari sa akin yan, ang style naman nila ay Anniversary ng AFP daw tpos kung sino sino general na ang nakausap ko! sabi ko wala ako pera sorry. tapos binabaan na ako ng telepono.
Conquer Heaven and Earth