Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: help me espiyas  (Read 10345 times)

iskonoy

• Moral Fiber
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 7
  • I'll be waiting...
    • Deviantart
help me espiyas
« on: July 23, 2011, 02:48:11 am »
Di ko alam kung sa'n to dapat ilagay pero dito na lang :3
 ::moreinfo
Eto kasi yung question sa english class namin e. May sagot naman ako, tapos di ko lang alam kung paano ko ie'explain using english language. ._.
Pag may sagot kayo jan, please ilagay niyo po. Thank you! :D

1. Provide a logical reason why Filipinos find it hard to study and use English tenses.

2.Give an explication on the importance of studying English.

::pampam THANK YOU SA MAG SASAGOT!  ::pampam

=================
bawal po ang ALL CAPS sa title
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 03:04:44 am by madcarabao »

iskonoy

• Moral Fiber
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 7
  • I'll be waiting...
    • Deviantart
Re: help me espiyas
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2011, 04:46:29 am »
Sorry po sa all caps :)

Idiot

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 64
Re: help me espiyas
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2011, 07:41:54 pm »
Provide a logical reason why Filipinos find it hard to study and use English tenses

It is very confusing because English is our second language and it is very hard to study due to the fact that it has tons of laws  and we don't frequently use it in our daily life. Even in the soap-operas, anime, movies, and music they used filipino words. If you look our texting habit we used shortcuts languages like jejemon, the bekimons, and any other mons that affect our complete grasp of the grammatical laws of the english language. even our educational system they don't have complete guidelines even materials that can enhance the english proficiency. Even how we studied it, digest it, consume it if we don't use in a everyday life it is very hard to master.

2.Give an explication on the importance of studying English
English is the medium language in trade and commerce even the nationalistic Japan, or korea or China or India studied English language so that they can get some investment. they studied English for business purposes catering International clients or multi-national companies because some of these companies used english as medium  so if you want to have a proposal or investment as a non-speaking english country we need to study English so that we can understand what is written on the policy or contract or what they are saying to avoid misunderstanding