Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: To All the Guys who are "Afraid" of Talking to Girls !  (Read 4969 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
To All the Guys who are "Afraid" of Talking to Girls !
« on: July 12, 2011, 11:05:41 am »
disclaimer : again,aside from am just reporting per se :)
this article came from a dude name KC.I just thought maybe maybe maybe
you guys can get some point or if not just leave it  :P

To All the Guys who are "Afraid" of Talking to Girls !

It is always a good reminder as we dudes go out into the dating world,
from whatever age, to remember one key thing: Looks are 30% of the entire process,
the rest is you...who you are, how you handle yourself and most importantly, how you present yourself.
There are always a TON of questions on how to talk to a girl or what you should say,
so read below the key to actually reading into a girl's mind, so to speak:

A Helpful Tip:

Good looks may get your noticed, but confidence gets you in the door.
Simple process here. Almost ANY girl will be attracted to a guy who is confident in himself.
If you are a guy, follow this advice to getting yourself a "date" with a female you are attracted to:

Walk up to them, BS with them and then ask for their number. ;D
Regardless of their answer, make sure you act like it didn't bother you at all.
Their answer and their reaction should have ZERO effect on you one way or another.
The key is to ensure that they know you can live with or without them!
Maintain the attitude that you couldn't care less whether or not they gave their number to you...
You make sure you keep it short and sweet, the less the better my friend!  ;)

Confidence is the key to dating, not being good looking.
Girls want a guy who is confident of himself (not cocky ::))
and isn't tripping over his own tongue around them.
This is for ALL ages. Girls KNOW that for better or worse, a lot of guys are afraid of them.
So, being the proactive guy who is confident and sure of himself,
no matter the age, makes you look really good.

Never fear rejection!! Fear of rejection is worse than to actually be rejected.

Now I can promise you if you take this approach to talking and approaching women,
you will have eventual success, and a lot of it if you wish.
The more you have, the higher your confidence becomes.
But be reminded that there is a fine line between confidence and arrogance,
and no self respecting woman wants an arrogant guy around them.
Lastly, I am not saying that you need to portray someone you aren't,
all I am saying is be confident in who YOU are, no matter what, and roll with it.
Don't try to be someone else, be YOU, and be the YOU that you are proud of.
I have been on several dates before, but believe me when I tell you I have been
rejected more than I have been "accepted" so I know what it is like to be turned down.

Afterthought

When women love us, they forgive us everything, even our crimes;
when they do not love us, they give us credit for nothing, not even our virtues.
~Honoré de Balzac

...that's KC ! like it or leave it  :D

But as for your lola FD, remember : Treat women kindly, and be rewarded.
                                                        Leave control and mind games to the users and manipulators  :(
                                                        Cherish and respect all women, for is not every woman at the core the
                                                        image of your mother, your daughter, your lover?

Behold the answer to the age-old question, how can I make her love me?
You cannot.
She will love you, or she will not.
If she loves you, rejoice.
If she loves you not, find another.

Wish you all Love & Happiness  toast:: *root beer*

Many thanks Espiya.net  ::flowers
   sayasaya::

Uyi Castah

• "There is NO work for a Person who doesnt have the right MIND "
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 75
Re: To All the Guys who are "Afraid" of Talking to Girls !
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 02:07:13 pm »
-this is a good and helpful tip but in some cases this cant be used on ages 20 and below 

finger4u

hackjas123

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
  • MU
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 03:43:18 pm »
natamaan ako ahh.. toast::
I can on please 1 person each day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either.

boytumba

• Kahit Nasaan Ka Pa. Itutumba Kita!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
  • Here I cum to save the day!
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2011, 04:04:07 pm »
any tip 'what gets you under her pants?'

kidding  laffman::
It's not a new world I found. It's a new Perspective.

camz00

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
  • ESPIYA ROCKS!!!
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2011, 04:14:29 pm »
Maraming Salamat Ms.Daza!  ;)
 sayasaya::

renegade_master

• Regional: Tagalog Region
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 26
  • Voyeur lover
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2011, 08:50:12 pm »
 finger4u  ok to ahhh..parang naliwanagan aq dito sa message na to..hehehehe..tnx!
voyeurmen#1063

dark_machine

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
  • Doubt is the best element for seeking the reality
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2011, 08:58:59 pm »
Thanks for the info mam. Ma-try nga ito  ::lmao ::lmao
"The one that stands in the shadow might see the one who is the light, but the one standing in the light doesn't see anything standing in the shadow."

jackulito69

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2011, 09:46:41 pm »
this is true. confidence is a big factor eventhough your not that good looking but good looks is a plus too. before when i was still studying and still in my early 20s i have this confidence and i have the guts to approach women. strike anywhere ika nga. sometimes kahit makatabi lang sa bus, park, fast food, church etc.. i dont care if i got rejected. eventhough my budget is limited and i couldnt afford to date a woman in a fine resto. but now that i am working and have a budget nmn kahit paano
i lost my guts and confidence to approach ladies like what i used to do. i could say if there;s a perfect place and situation or if someone introduces me to a common friend but its a different story and its not the way i used to do. may be because im already in my late 20's and there's the maturity factor..

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2011, 10:11:51 pm »
thanks guys for reading   ;)

this is true. confidence is a big factor eventhough your not that good looking but good looks is a plus too. before when i was still studying and still in my early 20s i have this confidence and i have the guts to approach women. strike anywhere ika nga. sometimes kahit makatabi lang sa bus, park, fast food, church etc.. i dont care if i got rejected. eventhough my budget is limited and i couldnt afford to date a woman in a fine resto. but now that i am working and have a budget nmn kahit paano
i lost my guts and confidence to approach ladies like what i used to do. i could say if there;s a perfect place and situation or if someone introduces me to a common friend but its a different story and its not the way i used to do. may be because im already in my late 20's and there's the maturity factor..

finger4u nice! 'glory days'  ;)   toast:: *root beer*

It doesn't interest me what you do for a living. I want to know what you ache for, and if you dare to
dream of meeting your heart's longing.
It doesn't interest me how old you are. I want to know if you will risk looking like a fool for love, for
your dream, for the adventure of being alive.

agency99

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2011, 06:27:52 pm »
Very helpful indeed sobra kasing torpe ko parang inferiority complex ako. I used to have some crushers na tlgang d ko kayang kausapin. Tulad ngayon may isang girl an sobrang gustong gusto ko pero wla akong magawa para ligawan sya altough nag kaka txt at chat naman kami pero torpe tlga ko. Hanggang sa wla din pina tunguhan haha

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
Self-Confidence \m/
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2011, 10:22:27 am »
Remember the time you could not think of anything to say to the woman sitting across from you in
that little cafe. There was a painful lump in your throat, and you stammered when she looked your
way. She smiled at you sympathetically, but still, there was no way to reach out to her, to touch her...
and you lost yet another chance to make contact.

Remember that party, when you were standing off to one side by yourself, and the other people were
stealing brief glances at you over their shoulder, laughing quietly, giggling, some of them. You
approached several of the women, but quickly they found excuses to move away. Finally you walked
out into the bitter cold night air, only then to realize that your fly was open.

Remember leaving that one dance, and ahead of you, walking home, was the woman you had danced
with for hours. She met your eyes, momentarily, nearly smiled (you thought), but kept walking. You
could not quite summon up the courage to approach her, to ask if you could at least accompany her to
the nearest subway stop. She walked away into the night and out of your life.

You Can't Get There From Here, Can You?

Self-confidence flows from the courage to make fundamental choices - choosing to accept risk, to
confront failure, and to learn from it. It means testing yourself against adversity, and ultimately
defining yourself by your resistance to despair, your defiance of defeat, your endurance in the face of
suffering. It means surviving rejection, embarrassment, even total humiliation - finding meaning in
them, and coming back stronger than ever. It means building a hard inner core of strength on the
network of scar tissue left over from old injuries. It means getting up when you fall and bouncing back
from defeat. It means accepting and respecting yourself as you are, with all your flaws and warts.

Self-confidence grows as you discover your strengths and learn to accept your weaknesses. It is not a
quality that can be ripped out of the context of personal growth, that can be distilled to a simple
formula, that can be indoctrinated by repetition of mantras, that can be applied as a veneer to cover
up inner doubts and fears. It radiates from within, as a consequence of clarity of purpose and sheer
force of will.

Everyone risks being laughed at when he approaches a woman. That is always at stake.
Take a chance... and if worse comes to worse, let yourself be laughed at. ~Hermann Hesse, "Steppenwolf"

praeto_RYAN

• It is an adjective, not a noun!
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2011, 10:27:38 am »

which shouldn't be the case.  sabi nga nila, men are like wine.  habang tumatagal (nagmamature) lalong sumasarap.
When you brighten another's path, you also brighten your own. - Transsiberian (2008)

bakekong12345678

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 8
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2011, 06:36:36 am »
para sakin, iba pa rin ang natutunan ko sa pelikula ni will smith, Hitch. Panoorin nyo... There are no rules in doing so... Just be yourself. the rest will go. Mahirap pilitin ang sarili playing rules in getting the girl you want.

watch it and learn ;-)

agency99

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2011, 10:44:27 pm »
@sir bakekong napanood ko un haha maganda nga sya  toast::

pspyrock

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 47
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2011, 11:29:12 pm »
Totoo siguro yan, kasi marami akong nakikita na ang pangit nung guy pero ang ganda ng gf/asawa nya, minsan may mga extra connections(kabit) pa sila.

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2011, 11:59:48 pm »
Ang lakas kasi ng dating sa babae ng lalaking Confident.
I said confident not arrogant  :P

Confidence is a Can-Do-Attitude. ( a guy w/ confidence might not know all the answer but he think
and act to know   ::flowers

wildgang_10

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 18
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2011, 12:36:40 am »
yap i feel the same way during my college years i can talk to the girl and get her phone number easily specially pag katabi mo sa jeep or waiting to get a ride in the terminal, but now hinde na maybe im getting old/matured..

it is true confidence is really important but if you have the looks its an advantage, pero you have to consider also yung lugar ng pag kakataon and timing.

when your alone avoid girl groups kasi chances are they're into good time only, the girl you like won't take you seriously.
Better to approched her when she's alone and calm, if you manage to "MAKE HER LAUGH" the battle is half won..

just be true to your self and be humble, don't pretend someone that you are not nowadays ang mga girls ngayun smart narin they know those cheesy lines...

you can tell if the girl likes you or not the way she talks back to you and her gestures.

and lastly REJECTION you cannot please everyone no matter how good looking and nice you are, Its part of life you have to live with it. If she does'nt like you move on no need to spend your time on her madami ka pang makikilala..

i hope this helps..

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2011, 12:45:00 am »
yap i feel the same way during my college years i can talk to the girl and get her phone number easily specially pag katabi mo sa jeep or waiting to get a ride in the terminal, but now hinde na maybe im getting old/matured..

it is true confidence is really important but if you have the looks its an advantage, pero you have to consider also yung lugar ng pag kakataon and timing.

when your alone avoid girl groups kasi chances are they're into good time only, the girl you like won't take you seriously.
Better to approched her when she's alone and calm, if you manage to "MAKE HER LAUGH" the battle is half won..

just be true to your self and be humble, don't pretend someone that you are not nowadays ang mga girls ngayun smart narin they know those cheesy lines...

you can tell if the girl likes you or not the way she talks back to you and her gestures.

and lastly REJECTION you cannot please everyone no matter how good looking and nice you are, Its part of life you have to live with it. If she does'nt like you move on no need to spend your time on her madami ka pang makikilala..

i hope this helps..

finger4u that was nice and first post at dito pa... LIKE! [battling eyelashes]

lambolambo

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2011, 01:34:52 am »
+1 to this article very informative  :applause. Sarap magbasa ng mga ganitong post kasi nakakarelate talaga ako! haha.. Hindi naman kasi ako pinanganak na guwapo kaya masasabi ko na torpedo type talaga ako. Oo confidence is the key madaling sabihin pero mahirap gawin.

pspyrock

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 47
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2011, 01:32:02 am »
I guess humor falls under confidence.
Madami din akong nakikitang kwela at malakas magpatawa na ang gaganda ng girls na kasama.

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2011, 02:34:20 am »
yes! actually a good sense of humor is on my top list.  ::inlove
someone who just don't know how to make me laugh but also can laugh at himself.

Be careful on those ... who's stomach doesn't move when he laugh. ::)