Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Ex-child assassin: 'I killed hundreds for the Ampatuans'  (Read 3970 times)

voyager_

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 34
  • ROG Strix GL753-VE
    • "The Iglesia Ni Cristo"
Ex-child assassin: 'I killed hundreds for the Ampatuans'
« on: December 16, 2009, 08:54:34 pm »
mga kaespiya ano masasabi ninyo dito?

MANILA, Philippines - A man who admits to have worked as a child assassin for the powerful Ampatuan clan based in Maguindanao province came forward with "shocking" testimony of mass murders carried out by young boys in the service of the Ampatuan family.

"Abdul" (not his real name) told ABS-CBN News that he was 12 when Autonomous Region of Muslim Mindanao (ARMM) Gov. Zaldy Ampatuan allegdly sent him on a mission to kill one of the family's political rivals—a councilor for Sultan Kudarat.

Abdul said he had been in the family's service since he was 10. The Ampatuans funded his education from 4th grade to 3rd year high school.

When the Ampatuans allegedly ordered him to kill the councilor, then 12-year-old Abdul did not disappoint.

"Pinapasok ako sa bahay niya. Inabangan ko lang pag-uwi. Pagdating na niya sa bahay niya, doon ko na siya babanatan," Abdul told ABS-CBN News in an interview 2 weeks ago.

(I was allowed to enter the councilor's house. I waited for him to come home. When he came home, that's when I would kill him)

"Pero meron akong mga kasama. Ako lang pumapasok. Naka-uniform ako ng estudyante. Kahit saan ako papasok-pasok, wala namang sumisita," he said.

(But I had companions. I was the only one who entered the house. I was in my school uniform. I would go in and out of places, no one would stop me.)

As a child assassin for the Ampatuans, Abdul said he killed no less than 100 people.

Training camps

Abdul said he and 30 other young boys had been brought to a training camp in the mountains of South Upi municipality in Maguindanao, around 32 miles southeast of Sultan Kudarat.

He claimed they were trained by Palestinians and Indonesians in combat tactics.

"Para ring sundalo 'yong training kasi iba 'yong pagturo sa amin. Lahat nandoon na, parang paghawak ng baril, pagputok at pagtutok ng baril sa tao. (We were trained like soldiers. Everything was there, like how to hold a gun, how to aim a gun and how to shoot a person)," Abdul said.

From then on, Abdul said, murder became a normal routine. He alleged that he carried out kill orders without question and without knowing whether the victims had done anything wrong.

"Hindi naman ako nagtatanong kasi nakikita [namin] harap-harapan. Hanggang sa kuwan na kami, hinaharap—kinakausap kaming lahat. [Kapag] may magtanong, patay agad. (I never asked questions because we knew up front. They would face us all and talk to us. Anyone who would question would be killed)," he said.

Abdul, now in his late 20s, is currently in the Sultan Kudarat Provincial Jail on charges of murder. He has been incarcerated for 10 years. He is serving a 15-year sentence.

He said he decided to come forward with his story after he "could not sleep since his conscience was bothering him." He was also said to have harbored ill feelings for the Ampatuan family for not helping him resolve the murder charges against him.

Direct orders from governor?

Asked who among the Ampatuans gave him orders, Abdul claimed it was ARMM Gov. Ampatuan who was then a mayor of Shariff Aguak town.

"Hindi po direct sa akin. 'Yon pong katiwala niya. (He didn't order me directly. Zaldy's aide would)," he said.

The last time he had spoken to the Ampatuans, Abdul told ABS-CBN News, was in 2003. Before that, he claimed the Ampatuans would sometimes break him out of jail to carry out murders.

In one instance, Abdul said he was sneaked out of jail to ambush another group of Ampatuan's political enemies.

Abdul said he shot and killed 3 victims right at the Commission on Elections (Comelec) headquarters in Intramuros, Manila on November 2, 2002. This time, it was Atty. Felix Lidasan and his cousin Armando Macapeges, along with the latter's brother Jamal Macapeges.

"Tatlo 'yon. Hinabol ko nga, hinabol ko pa. 'Yong dalawa, on the spot, patay. 'Yong isa, nasa ospital nang mamatay. (There were 3 of them. I even had to chase them. The two were dead on the spot. The other one died at the hospital)," he said.

Lidasan and Macapages were at the Comelec to follow-up an electoral protest against Matanog mayor Nasser Imam, an in-law of current Shariff Aguak Mayor Anwar Ampatuan.

Ampatuans hands-on in killings too?

Abdul claimed Zaldy was present at the time of the murders.

Zaldy, Anwar, family patriarch Andal Ampatuan Sr. and his son Datu Unsay Mayor Andal Ampatuan Jr. were recently arrested over the murder of 57 civilians and journalists in Ampatuan town.

Among his numerous exploits as a hired gun, Abdul said he could not forget the massacre of his town mates who refused to give up their land to the Ampatuans. The powerful clan controlled the political and economic powers in Maguindanao and its adjacent areas.

"Sinusunog 'yong bahay. Nasasagasaan pati ang bata, matanda. Inuubos namin 'yon. Walang makababa eh. Pero gabi, gabi namin ginagawa. (We would burn their houses. Children and the elderly were not spared. No one could escape. We would do it at night)," Abdul said.

In many of the murders, Abdul claimed he was accompanied by a certain "Major Mukamad," who is allegedly Chief Inspector Saudi Mukamad, leader of the 1057th Police Provincial Mobile Group, a police combat group.

Mukamad was implicated by witnesses as one of the perpetrators of the Ampatuan town massacre, according to the Criminal Investigation and Detection Group (CIDG). He has been relieved from his post. .

'Like a movie'

There have been many reports of insurgents or terrorist groups using child soldiers in combat.

However, the alleged use child assassins by Philippine warlords came as a surprise to Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) and the Commission on Human Rights (CHR).

AFP spokesperson Lt. Col. Romeo Brawner Jr. said they could not find alleged training camps in South Upi, as described by Abdul in his interview.

"Maaaring ang nangyari was that they went into this area, nag-training sila and then umalis din sila. (What could have happened was they went to this area and trained there. Then they left)," Brawner said, suggesting that there may not be permanent training facilities for child assassins in the area.

CHR Chair Leila de Lima, meanwhile, wants a full investigation into the matter.

"If this is true, if it is a reality in that part of the country, then this surely warrants further investigation," she said.

"This is shocking. This is really unbelivable. I mean, the Ampatuan town massacre is already unbelievable. What [Abdul] is revealing is like a movie," de Lima added.

Despite numerous attempts by ABS-CBN News to get the Ampatuan family's side on the matter through texts, calls and visits to the family's offices, the Ampatuans had not given comment when this story was aired on TV Patrol on Wednesday and when this report was published on abs-cbnNEWS.com. — Report by Anthony Taberna, ABS-CBN News.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if this is true....kailangan lawakan pa ang imbestigasyon sa mga ito para maisampa na lahat ng kaso sa mga taong dapat kasuhan at arestuhin pa ang mga dapat arestuhin..

gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun::
Rom 1:23  At pinalitan nila ang kaluwalhatian ng Dios na hindi nasisira, ng isang katulad ng larawan ng tao na nasisira, at ng mga ibon, at ng mga hayop na may apat na paa, at ng mga nagsisigapang.

Xtremist

• "PinoySpy gentleman"
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
  • comprende?
Re: Ex-child assassin: 'I killed hundreds for the Ampatuans'
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 09:12:56 pm »
naku. tiyak marami pang ganyan sa maguindanao. Nakakaawa naman ang mga pinatay ng mga Ampatuans. Mga walang kaluluwa ata ang mga yun e.

TwoFace

• Gotham's White Knight
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 35
  • I Believe in Harvey Dent
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, 09:20:58 pm »
Child Assasin... Parang Soujiro sa SamuraiX!

sweetmyles

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
  • Ad Astra Per Aspera
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2009, 09:32:30 pm »
Dapat ibalik ang Death Penalty, kahit ano kahit silya elektrika para maranasan ni Andal Jr ang feeling ng papatayin. LOL!!!

TJHan

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2009, 09:41:18 pm »
tinalo na yata ni Ampatuan ang mga tao sa listahan ng Most Evil ng Discovery Channel. kakahiya na talaga para sa atin mga pinoy kasi kasabwat pa si Gloria sa pagbibigay ng kapangyarihan sa mga taong ito. 

barag-rag [banned]

• gusto mo Baragin ko mukha mo?
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2009, 10:41:42 pm »
Palestinians at Indonesians pa ang Trainors talamak sa pagpalaganap ng Terorismo mga yan  >:(
  o, kaya mo to?

BANNED BY ABB: Hostile Custom Title

praeto_RYAN

• It is an adjective, not a noun!
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2009, 11:00:12 pm »
given the fact na Palestinians at Indonesians ang sinasabing mga trainors, i would not be surprised pag magdadatingan ang panibagong mga US forces to "participate in joint military exercises".  Im sure marami na namang mag-iingay sa pagyurak sa ating kasarinlan  ;D.

but lets face it, nasa paligid lang natin ang mga kano, under all sorts of missions.  sayang nga lang at wala na ata sa net yung "Stalking Jihad" videos.  yun ang malinaw na proof na nag-ooperate ang mga kano sa Pinas.
When you brighten another's path, you also brighten your own. - Transsiberian (2008)

Pall-Eren-Mnr

• The Malevolence of Lust knows no bounds.
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 12
  • The Human Form of Chaos
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2009, 11:45:21 pm »
oh well, expected na yan  smoking::
pick an evil and live with it till the end.

nmarc2001

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2009, 12:54:29 am »
Child Assasin... Parang Soujiro sa SamuraiX!
\

buti di niya ako nakahrap at sigurado may paglalagyan siya siempre siya ang kontrabida at ako bida

kazekage

• ..........PAlakang may TO0th..........
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 5
    • [URL=http://www.speedtest.net][IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/348251975.png[/IMG][/URL]
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2009, 01:16:59 am »
parang naked wepon lang ah... kaso mga lalaki sila hehe  :P
i love my Gf....i love my Daughter....i love my FUBU....i love myself

popeye1981

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2009, 02:19:49 am »
Tsk...Tsk..Tsk....So movies really have basis...So, movies somehow are true....The Law is now tested this time...what are the legal actions now?

gkhan

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2009, 04:36:58 am »
First, make him a state witness and give him all the protection so he can really tell all.  However, dahil magagaling mga abugado ng Ampatuan, it will be his word against theirs.  However, if he can substantiate other killings like telling san pa sila nagbaon sa mga namatay dun sa sinunog nila where his townmates are, it would be like that witness dun sa Malabon na ibinaon sa dagat after cementing it in a steel drum.

Ang masakit lang dito, dahil maghahanap ang mga pulitiko ngayon ng kakampi sa Maguindanao or ARMM areas, baka they might still be soft on the Ampatuans.

Pero if susundin ang batas strictly, it can easily pinpoint who supplied the weapons to the Ampatuans, get the document that showed who signed the release order (coz those are covered by Memorandum Orders) and charge those who gave those orders.  But as I have written previously in different threads, the best way to hit them are in their pockets - charge them with laundering coz very visible ang mga palaces that are obviously built with money that are not commensurate to their legal income.

Paprika

• Melodramatic Fool
  • Deep Penetration Agent
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 16
  • Boy Haiku
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2009, 04:45:43 am »
Parang napanood ko na buhay niya sa pelikula. Siya ba si Ninja Assassin? Rain pa gumanap.
I know a word that starts with F and ends in UCK. Firetruck.

guilty

• Phonomania [Level-3]
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
  • ....i shall cut behind ur ear.
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2009, 08:25:00 am »
haha o.a naman ng mga ampatuan...

mahilig ata yang mga yan sa anime'
me  child assassin pang nalalaman...
baka ginagwa ng child assassin nya ay awayin ang mga anak ng mga kaaway ng mga ampatuan hanggang sumuko na kasi anak na kasi nila ang ina away...
papasukin nyu ko sa VIP room... pa taste ng espiya

jujjay

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 2
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2009, 09:07:49 am »
sir RYAN, last few weeks may docu sa History channel ata yun wherein mga taga CIA yung nag lead sa rescue ng mga Burnhams against sa mga Abu Sayaff. CIA din yung nag counter intel para mapatay si abu sabayya. inamin talaga na may 3 operatives ang CIA during that time, working with the Phil army of course.

peewee1693

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2009, 09:32:11 am »
Yeah, the US would do that. They would intervene especially if US citizens are at stake.  Comment lang ako sa ibang mga espiya na para bang palaging "conspiracy theories" nila, including the Ampatuans, ay kasalanan ng mga kano.  Paano naman?? I would personally tell you na oo nga, most of the arms seized in the raids in the Maguindanao were weapons galing sa BALIKATAN. But those were left behind by the leaving US troops to the AFP. Kung paano napunta yun sa kamay ng mga warlords eh, your guess is as good as mine.  Kung ang mga US issued uniforms nga eh binebenta ng mga sundalo, mga baril pa kaya?  Masyado naman tayong nagbubulag bulagan. Hindi naman gawa ng mga CIA ang corruption sa LAHAT ng ahensiya ng ating pamahalaan, including the military.  Ito ay simpleng usapan lamang ng TAMA, at MALI. And a lot to do with POLITICAL WILL.  Hanggang walang BAYAG ang magiging presidente ng PIlipinas, were gonna be screwed for a long time pa. Kasi tingnan mo naman ang next presidentiables: Ang top 2 eh isang Bading, at isang shrewd Businessman...

huggybear

« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2009, 02:49:39 pm »
child assassins? remember the bersamin killing last dec. 16 2006? fall guy lang ang naaresto... child assassin ang ginamit dun... dami ng mga ganito sa abra...

elginboy

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2009, 04:10:52 pm »
kung gusto mong mamuhay ng normal at marangya sa pinas...dapat may private armies ka at child assasin...makulay at madugo ang kalakaran sa pinas...sa politika man o sa normal na buhay... ::lmao ::lmao ::lmao ::lmao ::lmao

praeto_RYAN

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2009, 10:34:43 pm »
sir RYAN, last few weeks may docu sa History channel ata yun wherein mga taga CIA yung nag lead sa rescue ng mga Burnhams against sa mga Abu Sayaff. CIA din yung nag counter intel para mapatay si abu sabayya. inamin talaga na may 3 operatives ang CIA during that time, working with the Phil army of course.

yan nga yung sinasabi ko.  its titled "stalking jihad".  stumbled upon the videos some time now.  meron pa ako copy sa HD ko but the problem is two parts were corrupted.  three operatives ba kamo?  he he he, three my a**!  he he he.  if i know any better, hindi bababa sa sampu ang special ops nila for sure at that time.  baka yung tatlo ay yung bilang ng safe house nila sa isang bayan sa northern luzon, ha ha ha.  tapos tatlong operatives lang sa mindanao?  ;D

bdw, yung head nung marines na involved back then was Col. Juancho Sabban.  Maj. General na siya now and Marine Commandant.  Siya rin yung involved dun sa pagpapalaya sa Italian Red Cross worker Eugenio Vagni.

ang biggest asset ni Maj. General Sabban ay si "Bong", isang DPA.  Masama nga lang at binanggit nung docu yung real name niya.  ???  ???  ??? 

When you brighten another's path, you also brighten your own. - Transsiberian (2008)

praeto_RYAN

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2009, 01:10:57 am »
Yeah, the US would do that. They would intervene especially if US citizens are at stake.  Comment lang ako sa ibang mga espiya na para bang palaging "conspiracy theories" nila, including the Ampatuans, ay kasalanan ng mga kano.  Paano naman?? I would personally tell you na oo nga, most of the arms seized in the raids in the Maguindanao were weapons galing sa BALIKATAN. But those were left behind by the leaving US troops to the AFP. Kung paano napunta yun sa kamay ng mga warlords eh, your guess is as good as mine.  Kung ang mga US issued uniforms nga eh binebenta ng mga sundalo, mga baril pa kaya?  Masyado naman tayong nagbubulag bulagan. Hindi naman gawa ng mga CIA ang corruption sa LAHAT ng ahensiya ng ating pamahalaan, including the military.  Ito ay simpleng usapan lamang ng TAMA, at MALI. And a lot to do with POLITICAL WILL.  Hanggang walang BAYAG ang magiging presidente ng PIlipinas, were gonna be screwed for a long time pa. Kasi tingnan mo naman ang next presidentiables: Ang top 2 eh isang Bading, at isang shrewd Businessman...

sino dun yung bading?   ;D

nardo123

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2009, 01:45:59 am »
sir , source pls. tnx

praeto_RYAN

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77