Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: 🤩 THE BEATLES Thread 🤩 Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! 🤩🤩🤩  (Read 22990 times)

anyrandomhole

• Mature (18+)
  • Citizen
  • Karma 1
Re: @ THE BEATLES THREAD. . . YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2020, 02:13:29 pm »
Sila una kong napakinggan. Naalala ko na baby pa ako nun nung pinatugtog ni Papa yung CD ng Help sa CD player. Itong CD na rin na ito yung "ibinigay" niya sa akin nung 6 o 7 ako; nung isinulat niya pangalan ko sa jewel case. Nasa akin pa rin yung CD hanggang ngayon at inaagnas na. Patay na rin si Papa (2016; RIP) pero di mawawala yung alaala ng naibahagi niya sa akin.

The Archangel

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
😊 THE BEATLES THREAD. . . YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2020, 02:22:12 pm »
Sila una kong napakinggan. Naalala ko na baby pa ako nun nung pinatugtog ni Papa yung CD ng Help sa CD player. Itong CD na rin na ito yung "ibinigay" niya sa akin nung 6 o 7 ako; nung isinulat niya pangalan ko sa jewel case. Nasa akin pa rin yung CD hanggang ngayon at inaagnas na. Patay na rin si Papa (2016; RIP) pero di mawawala yung alaala ng naibahagi niya sa akin.
Ako yung TS (Thread Starter) & Author ng topic na ito para sa BEATLES.
Maraming Salamat sa pagmamahagi mo ng iyong BEATLES Story dito sa Espiya.net
Alam kong nasa langit ang iyong mahal na Papa at kumakanta ng "Across The Universe".

anyrandomhole

• Mature (18+)
  • Citizen
  • Karma 1
Re: 😊 THE BEATLES THREAD. . . YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2020, 01:24:59 am »
Ako yung TS (Thread Starter) & Author ng topic na ito para sa BEATLES.
Maraming Salamat sa pagmamahagi mo ng iyong BEATLES Story dito sa Espiya.net
Alam kong nasa langit ang iyong mahal na Papa at kumakanta ng "Across The Universe".

Baka nagja-jamming na rin sila ni John at George, kung nasa'n man sila. Salamat.

ApengDaldal@69

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 3
Re: 😎 THE BEATLES THREAD. . . YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2020, 03:26:40 am »
Each album has a unique story. The White album for example was right after their session in India with Maharishi of TM fame. They composed many songs there and recorded it when they came back. If you listen closely, the songs in that album sounds unattached to each other, and it is because they recorded not as a band but as personal recordings. If the other Beatles are willing and available, they recorded together. If one is absent, they continued. Another interesting album is Let it Be where it was not recorded in their usual Abbey Road studio and in a film set because it was planned to be produced as a film. More on that later.

What is/are your fave Beatles albums, mates?

The Archangel

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2020, 08:29:05 am »
Each album has a unique story. The White album for example was right after their session in India with Maharishi of TM fame. They composed many songs there and recorded it when they came back. If you listen closely, the songs in that album sounds unattached to each other, and it is because they recorded not as a band but as personal recordings. If the other Beatles are willing and available, they recorded together. If one is absent, they continued. Another interesting album is Let it Be where it was not recorded in their usual Abbey Road studio and in a film set because it was planned to be produced as a film. More on that later.

What is/are your fave Beatles albums, mates?
Although every album they made us a group are all all-time favorites, the one that stands out for me is their 1965 6th Studio Album, RUBBER SOUL which is also their second album with all original compositions which incorporates a mix of pop, soul and folk musical styles where they used a sitar, harmonium & fuzz bass during the recording sessions of that legendary & iconic album which opened up the possibilities of pop music in terms of lyrical and musical scope, and as a key work in the creation of styles such as psychedelia and progressive rock of which The Beatles are known for in their music.   

ApengDaldal@69

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 3
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2020, 09:56:02 am »
Mine is Abbey Road, more rock (the non-psychedelic type), a little folk and less pop.

anyrandomhole

• Mature (18+)
  • Citizen
  • Karma 1
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2020, 01:49:48 am »
Iba ang trip ng Revolver saka Sgt. Pepper kapag iba ang estado ng utak. I understand why they did those two albums aside from the widely-publicized things (studio time, experimentation, focus on being artists/musicians).

Sgt. Pepper was the last true Beatles album. Revolver (and Rubber Soul) was their departure from being The Beatles.

The Archangel

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2020, 06:11:47 am »
Iba ang trip ng Revolver saka Sgt. Pepper kapag iba ang estado ng utak. I understand why they did those two albums aside from the widely-publicized things (studio time, experimentation, focus on being artists/musicians).

Sgt. Pepper was the last true Beatles album. Revolver (and Rubber Soul) was their departure from being The Beatles.
What really made The Beatles unique were the albums they made.
They recorded albums that had their own sound, style, music unlike today's generation.
They were not even professional musicians before they became The Beatles and they had no singing & music composition training whatsoever which made them stand out.
Undoubtedly, it was in their blood to record songs that were based on their lives which made them legendary & iconic.
Each and every album they made had their own story, and the works on their album covers became all iconic works of art which even became templates for many other artists & celebrities to follow in the coming generations up to this new millennium.

Daweweng

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 356
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2020, 10:57:20 am »
Tama kayo mga sir...ang hirap mag-pinpoint nang paboritong Beatles album, lahat kasi unique from one another. Pero para sa kin "A Hard Days Night" is one of my favorite, way back when i was learning to play the guitar, yung mga songs dito ang madalas kong isifra..madali lang kasing sundan yung mga tono

The Archangel

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2020, 12:18:42 pm »
Malaki ang influence ng Beatles sa akin, dahil sa kanila, natuto ako mag-play ng Drums katulad ni Ringo at mag-compose ng mga kanta katulad nilang lahat.
Sila ang reason kung bakit nakabuo kaming mga barkada ng isang Band (Drummer ako noon) at nakatuntong sa mga legendary & iconic music bars dito sa Manila.
Nakapagtugtog kami sa Mayric's, Red Rocks & Club Dredd noong 1980s at nakahalubilo din namin ang legendary & down-to-earth members ng Juan Dela Cruz Band nung lima pa ang mga miyembro nila.
Ah, those were the days, those were my Beatle Days.

Daweweng

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 356
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2020, 10:50:56 pm »
Malaki ang influence ng Beatles sa akin, dahil sa kanila, natuto ako mag-play ng Drums katulad ni Ringo at mag-compose ng mga kanta katulad nilang lahat.
Sila ang reason kung bakit nakabuo kaming mga barkada ng isang Band (Drummer ako noon) at nakatuntong sa mga legendary & iconic music bars dito sa Manila.
Nakapagtugtog kami sa Mayric's, Red Rocks & Club Dredd noong 1980s at nakahalubilo din namin ang legendary & down-to-earth members ng Juan Dela Cruz Band nung lima pa ang mga miyembro nila.
Ah, those were the days, those were my Beatle Days.

Hats off to you sir archangel, mga famous hangouts ung mga natugtugan niyo and nagkaroon pa kayo nang chance ma-meet ang JLD band...mid-90's naman kame kadalasan private events ang venue namin..nakaperform kame once sa isang bar sa timog, ansarap nang jamming lalo na pati mga audience napapasabay sa tugtugan niyo hehe nakakmiss  ;D

The Archangel

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2020, 12:51:45 am »
Hats off to you sir archangel, mga famous hangouts ung mga natugtugan niyo and nagkaroon pa kayo nang chance ma-meet ang JLD band...mid-90's naman kame kadalasan private events ang venue namin..nakaperform kame once sa isang bar sa timog, ansarap nang jamming lalo na pati mga audience napapasabay sa tugtugan niyo hehe nakakmiss  ;D
Maraming salamat, Bro Daweweng, if it were not for The Beatles who influenced us to form a Band, we would not be going places and playing to those legendary hangouts in front of so many people which was surreal when you're already on stage together with your jittery bandmates.
We also had the rare chance to jam at Ramon "RJ" Jacinto's Radio Show together with other indie bands during a Beatles Tribute Show which was I believe the pinnacle of our success as an indie Beatles-inspired band.
Again, those were our heydays as a band, those were our Beatles days.

The Archangel

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
Today, December 08, 2020 is the 40th Death Anniversary of John Lennon, the icon, the legend, the dreamer.
As a tribute, a new compilation album which is titled, "GIMME SOME TRUTH: The Ultimate Mixes" which is music recorded by John Lennon over the course of his solo career, each song remixed from new transfers of the original tracks. 
It was released on 09 October 2020, on what would have been John's 80th birthday if he were still alive today.
The album set was executively produced by Yoko Ono and co-produced by Sean Lennon.
This new 2020 definitve compilation album will fittingly commemorate John's Life & Death to become an iconic & legendary musician forever.

Artist Name : JOHN LENNON
Album Title : Gimme Some Truth: The Ultimate Mixes
Release Date: October 09, 2020 (John's 80th Birth Anniversary)
Record Label: Capitol / UMG
No.of Tracks: 36 Tracks in 3 Volumes

TRACKLIST :
Volume I
01 Instant Karma (We All Shine On)
02 Cold Turkey
03 Working Class Hero
04 Isolation
05 Love
06 God
07 Power To The People
08 Imagine
09 Jealous Guy
10 Gimme Some Truth
11 Oh My Love
12 How Do You Sleep?

Volume II
13 Oh Yoko!
14 Angela
15 Come Together (Live)
16 Mind Games
17 Out The Blue
18 I Know (I Know)
19 Whatever Gets You Thru The Night
20 Bless You
21 #9 Dream
22 Steel and Glass
23 Stand By Me
24 Angel Baby

Volume III
25 (Just Like) Starting Over
26 I'm Losing You
27 Beautiful Boy (Darling Boy)
28 Watching The Wheels
29 Woman
30 Dear Yoko
31 Every Man Has A Woman Who Loves Him
32 Nobody Told Me
33 I'm Stepping Out
34 Grow Old With Me
35 Happy Xmas (War Is Over)
36 Give Peace A Chance 

@ MediaFire Download | JOHN LENNON | Gimme Some Truth | Volume 1 
http://www.mediafire.com/file/i47x07obwi8d2l4/JOHN_LENNON_-_Gimme_Some_Truth_-_Volume_1.zip/file 

@ MediaFire Download | JOHN LENNON | Gimme Some Truth | Volume 2 
http://www.mediafire.com/file/xkeemtvrun89whu/JOHN_LENNON_-_Gimme_Some_Truth_-_Volume_2.zip/file 

@ MediaFire Download | JOHN LENNON | Gimme Some Truth | Volume 3 
http://www.mediafire.com/file/wxug3p43mimkao8/JOHN_LENNON_-_Gimme_Some_Truth_-_Volume_3.zip/file 

The Archangel

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
😎 THE BEATLES Thread. . . Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! 😎😎😎
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2020, 09:57:56 am »
Paul McCartney Surprise Concert at NYC's Grand Central Terminal
Beatles Songs Only 

[youtube]K_HuNWjWuqY  [/youtube]
« Last Edit: December 12, 2020, 02:11:18 pm by The Archangel »

Daweweng

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 356
Re: 😎 THE BEATLES Thread. . . Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! 😎😎😎
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2020, 01:02:57 pm »
Today, December 08, 2020 is the 40th Death Anniversary of John Lennon, the icon, the legend, the dreamer.
As a tribute, a new compilation album which is titled, "GIMME SOME TRUTH: The Ultimate Mixes" which is music recorded by John Lennon over the course of his solo career, each song remixed from new transfers of the original tracks. 
It was released on 09 October 2020, on what would have been John's 80th birthday if he were still alive today.
The album set was executively produced by Yoko Ono and co-produced by Sean Lennon.
This new 2020 definitve compilation album will fittingly commemorate John's Life & Death to become an iconic & legendary musician forever.

Artist Name : JOHN LENNON
Album Title : Gimme Some Truth: The Ultimate Mixes
Release Date: October 09, 2020 (John's 80th Birth Anniversary)
Record Label: Capitol / UMG
No.of Tracks: 36 Tracks in 3 Volumes

TRACKLIST :
Volume I
01 Instant Karma (We All Shine On)
02 Cold Turkey
03 Working Class Hero
04 Isolation
05 Love
06 God
07 Power To The People
08 Imagine
09 Jealous Guy
10 Gimme Some Truth
11 Oh My Love
12 How Do You Sleep?

Volume II
13 Oh Yoko!
14 Angela
15 Come Together (Live)
16 Mind Games
17 Out The Blue
18 I Know (I Know)
19 Whatever Gets You Thru The Night
20 Bless You
21 #9 Dream
22 Steel and Glass
23 Stand By Me
24 Angel Baby

Volume III
25 (Just Like) Starting Over
26 I'm Losing You
27 Beautiful Boy (Darling Boy)
28 Watching The Wheels
29 Woman
30 Dear Yoko
31 Every Man Has A Woman Who Loves Him
32 Nobody Told Me
33 I'm Stepping Out
34 Grow Old With Me
35 Happy Xmas (War Is Over)
36 Give Peace A Chance 

@ MediaFire Download | JOHN LENNON | Gimme Some Truth | Volume 1 
http://www.mediafire.com/file/i47x07obwi8d2l4/JOHN_LENNON_-_Gimme_Some_Truth_-_Volume_1.zip/file 

@ MediaFire Download | JOHN LENNON | Gimme Some Truth | Volume 2 
http://www.mediafire.com/file/xkeemtvrun89whu/JOHN_LENNON_-_Gimme_Some_Truth_-_Volume_2.zip/file 

@ MediaFire Download | JOHN LENNON | Gimme Some Truth | Volume 3 
http://www.mediafire.com/file/wxug3p43mimkao8/JOHN_LENNON_-_Gimme_Some_Truth_-_Volume_3.zip/file 

Thanks dito Bro Archangel! Anyways, Imagine (Pun intended haha) kung  buhay pa nga si John Lennon today, siguro nagko-concert pa rin sila nang the rest of the fab four

The Archangel

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
🤩 THE BEATLES Thread 🤩 Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! 🤩🤩🤩
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2021, 07:32:11 am »

The Archangel

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2021, 01:28:04 pm »

The Archangel

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2021, 01:25:16 pm »

The Archangel

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2021, 01:19:23 pm »
THE BEATLES Live At The Shea Stadium Aug.15.1965
Video Download through Mediafire:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/tyearx2sipj06vs/THE_BEATLES_Live_At_The_Shea_Stadium_Aug.15.1965.zip/file

The Archangel

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2021, 12:20:48 pm »
THE BEATLES Live At The Budokan Hall, Tokyo, Japan 1966

THE BEATLES Live At The Budokan Hall, Tokyo, Japan 1966 (2-Day Concert)
1st Day Concert - June 30, 1966
2nd Day Concert - July 01, 1966

Video Download through Mediafire:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/rrhiy5vwhe8dydr/THE_BEATLES_Live_At_The_Budokan_Hall%252C_Tokyo_Japan_1966_%25282-Day_Concert%2529.zip/file 

The Archangel

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2021, 12:24:21 pm »
The Beatles at the Hollywood Bowl is a live album by the Beatles, released in May 1977, featuring songs compiled from performances at the Hollywood Bowl in August 1964 and August 1965.
The album was released by Capitol Records in the United States and Canada and on the Parlophone label in the United Kingdom.
It was the band's first official live recording.
A remixed, remastered, and expanded version of the album was released on CD for the first time, retitled Live at the Hollywood Bowl, was released on 9 September 2016 to coincide with the release of the documentary film The Beatles: Eight Days a Week, directed by Ron Howard. 

THE BEATLES | Live At The Hollywood Bowl | 13 Track Live Full Album
File Download through Mediafire:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/xv0jvo8309l61ec/THE_BEATLES_Live_At_The_Hollywood_Bowl_13_Track_Live_Full_Album.zip/file   

The Archangel

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2021, 11:37:06 am »
« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 12:10:06 pm by The Archangel »

The Archangel

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2021, 11:57:41 am »
Rock 'N' Roll Music is a compilation double album by the English rock band the Beatles that consists of previously released Beatles tracks.
It was issued on 7 June 1976 in the United States, on Capitol Records (catalogue number SKBO 11537), and on Parlophone (PCSP 719) in the United Kingdom, four days later.
The album is a combination of some notable Lennon–McCartney originals, such as "Drive My Car", "Revolution", "Back in the U.S.S.R." and "Get Back", George Harrison's "Taxman", and a dozen cover versions of songs written by significant rock and roll composers of the 1950s, including Chuck Berry, Little Richard, Carl Perkins and Larry Williams.
If you don't count the 1971 Spanish compilation album, Por Siempre Beatles, Rock 'N' Roll Music was the first Beatles album to include "I'm Down", which had previously only been available as the B-side of the "Help!" single.

Artist Name : The Beatles
Album Title : Rock 'N' Roll Music (Double Album)
Release Date: 1976
Record Label: EMI / Parlophone
Running Time: 1 Hour | 14 Minutes
No.of Tracks: 28 Tracks 

🤩 THE BEATLES | Rock 'N' Roll Music | 28 Track Double Album 🤩🤩🤩
Download File through Mediafire:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/oou7vt841o45rig/THE_BEATLES_Rock_%2527N%2527_Roll_Music_28_Track_Double_Album.zip/file   

myxzptlk

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
Re: 🤩 THE BEATLES Thread 🤩 Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! 🤩🤩🤩
« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2021, 12:31:15 pm »
 finger4u finger4u finger4u finger4u finger4u

The Archangel

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762