Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: University of Cebu Intrams 09.. What will be your trip?  (Read 10654 times)

mrazed

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Citizen
  • Karma 0
University of Cebu Intrams 09.. What will be your trip?
« on: August 17, 2009, 02:15:11 am »
Spetember 7-12 ang Intramurals... nahan pamu mu-participate especially mga Graduating ta? daghan daw hotties karon? laffman:: ::lmao

DreadRasta

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 7
  • When I and I chanting da Espiya keep on skankin
Re: University of Cebu Intrams 09.. What will be your trip?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2009, 03:05:26 am »
this thread doesnt make sense bro!

jaqui3001

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
Re: University of Cebu Intrams 09.. What will be your trip?
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 06:06:42 am »
ano daw? kung trip lang  naman gusto mong mangyari di sunugin mo sa yung school di sikat ka pa hehe joke

beautifulto3

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
White Dress Paris Rock, Paper, Scissors1234
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2011, 03:17:00 am »
n there, Jack Sparrow. Dior Homme? Wasn’t this a cool label once? Lanvin? Seductive and romantic,Karen Millen Dresses, the clear fashionista favorite. Number (N)ine? Crazy delightful, worth it if you have $2,dresses,500 plus to spend for one of the Flemish-colored jackets. Saint Laurent? Drab and unimaginative. Rick Owens? Original but I don’t want to know what the wearer’s hobbies are. Raf Simons? The fit is the compelling reason, nothing more, nothing less. Comme des Garcons? A good season for eclectic pieces, including the leopard pumps. Dunhill? Pointless things done to clothes, with the formality of a boutique hotel uniform.

A tunic from the Alexis Mabille couture show in Paris. (Valerio Mezzanotti for The New York Times)
This morning, at half past nine, I did a slight wardrobe shift and headed across the river to Alexis Mabille’s couture show. He had some lovely things,White Dress, especially the sheer embroidered skirts and a light beige chiffon tunic dress embroidered with sailboats.

Karen Millen Folded Grey Dress