Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: DX Reunion  (Read 1547 times)

Verlie65

DX Reunion
« on: July 13, 2006, 06:42:34 pm »
Do you watch wwe especially raw,what can you say about the reunion of dx compose of 'the game' tripple h and 'the heartbreak kid' shawn michael? 8)

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
Re: DX Reunion
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2006, 12:19:17 am »
yep, this was a good storyline developed to save the poorly performing ratrings of raw coz its really starting to get boring with the cena storyline, specially with the emergence of wwes 3rd brand ecw, a lot of hardcore wrestling fans now wana see new stuff to happen in ecw, thus resurrecting dx was a gud segway aside from john cena being back on the title hunt, on another note the booker t/lashely storyline on smackdown sucks ass, undertaker is sure taking his time on hiatus (recovering injuries i guess or playing the FAKE KANE part hehe notice hes weaing long sleeve costume to HIDE his tatoos on his arms, this stunt was pulled years ago when they were screwin stone cold for the title), JBL sucks a a colored commentator, the only gud reason to watch smackdown are the divas and speaking off divas wow tori wilson got "meaty" fast, i havent seen sean "xpac/syxx pac" waltman in TNA lately, i hope we see him back to dx

bulba

• Disc Jockey
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 22
  • ! Dance for Life !
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2006, 11:32:24 pm »
but it wont last long  :(

tdb_boy28

• DO YOU NEED A FUKITOL PILL? PINOY SPY SPECIALIZED NURSE!!!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 8
  • ~TDB pinoy brotherhood sigma class beta chapter~
    • nyakerz.org
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2006, 01:30:44 am »
 ???will it be just michaels n triple H? or will they bring some of the old boyz back to join DX? kc what i been observing the main focus is on the new breed ECW getting it going and with big-time names (flair, undertaker, bautista etc...) challenging the BIG SHOW for the championship

MasterChief63

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2006, 09:49:51 am »
???will it be just michaels n triple H? or will they bring some of the old boyz back to join DX? kc what i been observing the main focus is on the new breed ECW getting it going and with big-time names (flair, undertaker, bautista etc...) challenging the BIG SHOW for the championship

the reason lagi nagcrossover mga wwe superstars sa ECW for the past week is to boost the compitition for the only to maineventers Big Show and Kurt Angle coz the rest of the wrestlers in ECW as of now are all midcard players only like Test, Stevie Richards, Al Snow, Justin Credible, Tommy Dreamer and others

i cant wait till Rhyno, the Dudleys and other former ECW stars make the cross over from TNA back to the house they built

the two TNA stars that i wanna see leave TNA and go to the WWE is "the Phenomenal" AJ Styles and "the Samoan Submition Machine" Samoa Joe

bulba

• Disc Jockey
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 22
  • ! Dance for Life !
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2006, 10:55:36 am »
i thinks the dudleys and rhino wont come back,because thier in the top level of the game on TNA. so y would they come back as a subordinate again???

MasterChief63

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2006, 05:48:57 am »
TNA has the same management idiots who handled WCW i forgot that one guys name hu was a former creative writter for wwe then went to wcw then went into tna as "mr.wrestling" so eventually they'll screw up like wcw did, Rhyno was never a subordinate in his ecw days, the dudleys were never subordinates, in thier time in ecw they were headliners and maineventers, lets not forget who the last ecw television and world heavy champion before ecw went off the air and be part of the wcw/ecw alliance

heres a very gud example, Jeff Hardy had a stint in TNA as a World Heavyweight Champion to challenge "the king of the mountain" Jeff Jerrett, Hardy was made to be a major player in TNA and even went to fight in the "King of the Mountain" championship match and the "Mosnter's Ball" match but where is he now... Re-Signed back to WWE
« Last Edit: August 07, 2006, 06:31:39 am by xtian63 »

mongol482

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 6
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2007, 07:30:38 am »
"Let's get ready to suck it!"

dirty sanchez

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 8
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2007, 08:09:40 am »
bigla ulit bagsak ang wwe. pumapangit na kasi ang storylines e. tsaka di na kasing exciting mga stars nila tulad ng panahon nila Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan, Bret Hart, The Rock, Stone Cold etc.

Sana sa DX ibalik din nila sila X-Pac, Roaddog Jesse James etc. baduy kasi kung si Shawn & HHH lang. sa umpisa maganda pero habang tumatagal, boring na. tagal ko na rin di nakakapanood lalo na ng di na libre sa tv yung mga Royal Rumble, Wrestlemania etc. Di kasi worth para gumastos at panoorin sa sine.

hippo

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2007, 11:29:50 am »
sina x-pac, road dogg at billy gunn nasa TNA na..

si angle nasa TNA na rin..

kung gusto nila ng storyline, gawa sila ng mga faction wars tulad ng nangyari nung late 90s.. ung tipong nation of domination vs. DX, NoD vs. hart foundation, DX vs. ministry of darkness, corporate ministry vs. the union, the corporation vs. DX.. masaya ung ganun dati eh..  laffman::

Hirochi

• Tsk! Tsk!Tsk! Tsk!Tsk! Tsk!Tsk! Tsk!Tsk! Tsk!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -3
  • -=Im Here to Share=-
    • Do Visit Spytamers Site
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2007, 08:51:14 am »
oo mejo boring na nga ang wwe ngyun tpos na wla pa c angle nsa tna na.. tyka dpat mplitan nmn ang champion, alam nmn ng lhat na sawa na ang tao ky cena e... ms mganda chapion c HHH or undertaker mga old guys. o kya c mr................................................... kennedy. hehe cool... syang c brock lesnar. wla na gling din nun eh dba?