Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: There's HIV vaccine with no side effects!  (Read 2500 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
There's HIV vaccine with no side effects!
« on: November 09, 2012, 04:56:22 pm »

This is the best news the world has ever heard, ever.

Even if it comes bizarrely from… Perez Hilton? He reports that:

"There’s a new HIV vaccine being tested right now that has ZERO adverse side effects. Put that vaccine in your prevention pipe and smoke it!…

These beautiful scientists from the magical land of Canada have been working tirelessly to develop the world’s first HIV vaccine, and by creating one that boost immunity while having no bad side effects is a HUGE deal. The vaccine is based on a genetically modified, dead virus.

It can now progress to the next stage of testing and could be commercially available in five years. FIVE YEARS. We’re going to be seeing the end of a lot of scary things in our lifetime, folks."

I was a little skeptical because this sounds too good to be true, but it looks like Perez is pulling from this (less snappily worded) report from Western News which claims:

We have proven that there is no safety concern of SAV001-H in human administration and we are now prepared to take the next steps towards Phase II and Phase III clinical trials…
[This] vaccine is unique in that it uses a killed whole HIV-1, much like the killed whole virus vaccines for polio, influenza, rabies and hepatitis A.
http://communications.uwo.ca/western_news/stories/2012/November/human_trials_for_hivaids_vaccine_making_steady_progress.html

Of course, there’s a lot that can go wrong in final trials. I mean, it’s still a bit soon to jump up and down screaming “we found a cure for AIDs” but, whoa, did they just find the cure for AIDs? YAY!!

frost entangle

• Espiya Old-Timer
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 14
Re: There's HIV vaccine with no side effects!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2012, 06:53:36 pm »
And who knows this could be the vaccine that would start the zombie apocalypse.  ???

Idiot

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 64
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2012, 01:28:00 am »
alam ko sa HIV e nag-aadapt sya sa environment nya kaya hirap patayin kahit na may vaccine e di assurance yun

IWM

• Meet the real Mother F'r
  • MILF Negotiators
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 138
  • Hide your moms...
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2012, 08:15:19 am »
seriously, enough with this zombie apocalypse shit. and to Idiot, alam ko nasa medical field ka. Please review your books and also read new materials. Hindi dahil sa adaptability ng HIV kaya mahirap i-eradicate ang virus. In fact, retrovirus is a very fragile virus. It can get inactive almost instantly to a few seconds once it is exposed outside the body. Even saliva neutralizes the virus making it impossible to be transmitted.

By the way, the virus is neither dead or alive. And finally, the reason why it cannot be cured (for now) is because it hides within one of the immune cells at kaya kahit mag undetectable sya sa blood after medication, babalik parin sya kasi nasa loob lang sya naka standby.
NAWAWALA YUNG SIG KO... ='(   NAWAWALA YUNG SIG KO... ='(   NAWAWALA YUNG SIG KO... ='(   NAWAWALA YUNG SIG KO... ='(   NAWAWALA YUNG SIG KO... ='( 
"Without evil, there can be no good. So it must be good to be evil sometimes." ;D

frost entangle

• Espiya Old-Timer
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 14
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2012, 07:53:44 pm »
seriously, enough with this zombie apocalypse shit. and to Idiot, alam ko nasa medical field ka. Please review your books and also read new materials. Hindi dahil sa adaptability ng HIV kaya mahirap i-eradicate ang virus. In fact, retrovirus is a very fragile virus. It can get inactive almost instantly to a few seconds once it is exposed outside the body. Even saliva neutralizes the virus making it impossible to be transmitted.

By the way, the virus is neither dead or alive. And finally, the reason why it cannot be cured (for now) is because it hides within one of the immune cells at kaya kahit mag undetectable sya sa blood after medication, babalik parin sya kasi nasa loob lang sya naka standby.

I was in fact serious. Do you happen to know any specifics as to why zombie apocalypse is an impossible shit? enlighten me.

Ilonggo-by-blood

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 37
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2012, 08:02:09 pm »
I hope they won't find any vaccine so people would stay honest  and loyal with their partners and prevent promiscuous partners. 

Fuck it where's the vaccine let me have 5 of those.

IWM

• Meet the real Mother F'r
  • MILF Negotiators
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 138
  • Hide your moms...
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2012, 08:51:54 pm »
I was in fact serious. Do you happen to know any specifics as to why zombie apocalypse is an impossible shit? enlighten me.

Is there even a need for discussion to this? Let me answer you by asking you back. Are there any specifics as to why a zombie apocalypse would happen? Lay off the games and tv series my friend. :)
NAWAWALA YUNG SIG KO... ='(   NAWAWALA YUNG SIG KO... ='(   NAWAWALA YUNG SIG KO... ='(   NAWAWALA YUNG SIG KO... ='(   NAWAWALA YUNG SIG KO... ='( 
"Without evil, there can be no good. So it must be good to be evil sometimes." ;D

Idiot

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 64
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2012, 01:32:39 am »

you misunderstood me

1. yeah it's true you need to swallow 5 gallons of saliva just to get infected and that's very impossible
2. any virus will not survive without a host that's true a HEPA B virus will die about 12 hours in a outside environment

in america some undergoing retro viral for HIV therapy in 2000 the problems of the drugs when a certain drugs is introduce eventually the virus outside the infected cell will die but the inside virus who needed a host create another set of HIV that is immune to the given drug rendering the drug ineffective that's is why I said it adopt to it's environment and the reason why it is very difficult to treat. 

frost entangle

• Espiya Old-Timer
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 14
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2012, 01:58:31 am »
Is there even a need for discussion to this? Let me answer you by asking you back. Are there any specifics as to why a zombie apocalypse would happen? Lay off the games and tv series my friend. :)
True, that games and a few tv series or even upcoming movies inspired me regarding zombies, but I find it to be logical possible specially when it comes to the cure (vaccine or any other type) for HIV and auto immune diseases. I'm not saying it WILL happen but it MIGHT happen, I don't have any lab experiences to back it up but I suppose most of us could not prove it WON'T happen either.

And yes, I did explained myself. I was serious about it.

Ilonggo-by-blood

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 37
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2012, 01:59:49 am »
malayu na sa topic!

Inuman na lang at umpugan the winner is.

frost entangle

• Espiya Old-Timer
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 14
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2012, 01:35:33 am »
Oh no.. tama! OT na.  ::lmao