Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Rolex ni Pacquiao worth $585,000 Nasaan na?  (Read 4174 times)

c26alfred

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 7
Rolex ni Pacquiao worth $585,000 Nasaan na?
« on: August 22, 2014, 04:37:38 am »
Rolex ni Pacquiao worth $585,000 Nawala!

From Manny Pacquiao Facebook Account :

Ok.. I will answer your questions. PRICE- $ 585,000 plus priceless sentimental value. Water resistant- Alam ko naman pong, water resistant sya kaso pag nabasa sya, hindi po ganun kadaling patuyiin lalo na pag pumasok yung tubig sa mga inbetween ng bracelet magkakaroon ng water marks. Ang rolex po ay di basta-basta pinupunasan ng tissue or ordinaring telala lang, dahil pag nag karoon ng scratch kahit konti, P5,000-10k po ang buffing sa rolex center. CCTV- 3 persons are now under investigation. Restroom- is located inside the function hall. Insurance- Insured po sya 100% I can file a claim to the insurance company, but the sentimental value is not insured at the same time this kind of model only 11 units was made around the world and it's a limited edition. Well known owners of this model are Brad Pitt, Bill Gates, former Prime minister of Thailand Thaksin Shinawatra, SM Malls President Hans Sy, Kobe bryant, London Prince Charles, a Dubai Prince,Cambodia Prime minister Hun Sen Etc.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=738458016210515&set=a.104947389561584.2980.100001389710662&type=1&theater

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
Re: Rolex ni Pacquiao worth $585,000 Nasaan na?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 05:13:58 am »
eto verify account ni Manny Pacquiao

https://www.facebook.com/TopRankMannyPacquiao/photos_stream

parang fake yang binigay mo TS  smoking::

franz09

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 2
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 11:46:57 am »
This is entirely fake.

Why?
-The picture in the model is a 6270 Rolex produced in 1985
-2010 model could not be worth more than a Ferrari

alvin01

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 5
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2014, 05:13:40 pm »
delete mo na account mo ts

c26alfred

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 7
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2014, 05:38:56 pm »
Try niyo kasi mag search muna. Hindi yun puro satsat agad kayo. Kung di facebook yan ni Manny, bakit ang mga friends niya mga nasa politics marami?

Maari na ang cost niya ay di ganoon kataas. Siguro nakamali siya ng cost.

@alvin01 simulan natin mag delete ng account, ikaw mauna.

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2014, 08:06:34 pm »
Try niyo kasi mag search muna. Hindi yun puro satsat agad kayo. Kung di facebook yan ni Manny, bakit ang mga friends niya mga nasa politics marami?

No offense to you pero anyone can make an account named after a celebrity or someone sitting in that political chair

Just saying... smoking:: you can search in that facebook search box any known persons name

For sure lalabas even Jose Rizal has a facebook account

dweizz

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 35
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2014, 08:09:41 pm »
parang di ganyan magsalita manny

c26alfred

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 7
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2014, 09:29:06 pm »
No offense to you pero anyone can make an account named after a celebrity or someone sitting in that political chair

Just saying... smoking:: you can search in that facebook search box any known persons name

For sure lalabas even Jose Rizal has a facebook account

I agree with you sir. Nakakapagtaka naman siguro kung pati friends niya eh mga dummy politician di ba?

Tingnan natin in the next few days. Wag muna mag husga. Pag mali kami ni Pacquiao  close ko account ko. Wala naman problema dun.

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

• Once I met this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy...
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 56
  • who knew this guy's cousin!
  • Special Skills: Necromancy
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2014, 11:27:02 pm »
Nanghinayang magpabuff si pacquiao na worth 10k lang pero mahal pa sa 458 niya kuno yung relo haha

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2014, 04:29:27 am »
It's rather interesting that every other online article regarding Manny Pacquiao's missing wristwatch originates from the Facebook post that M'sieur c26alfred put up here. In fact, all the other articles are simply reposts of Manny Pacquiao's narration of the incident. There doesn't seem to be any independently verified reports of the theft (as that's what it appears to be) anywhere else--at least, none that I saw.

Now that--in and of itself--doesn't mean that it never happened or that the account of what happened is false. But it does strike me as odd that Manny Pacquiao would talk about it on a major social media site (or the major social media site, it can be said) if he was trying to keep this incident quiet. If he wasn't keeping it quiet, every media outlet on and off the Internet would've picked up the story and ran with it (bearing in mind who the owner of the watch happens to be).

As things stand now, I would respectfully suggest that we take this matter with a grain (or more) of salt and await what happens. Perhaps someone else will come forward with another (more readily confirmable) version of the events that led to the loss of the wristwatch.
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

maniac2999

• Console Gamers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 178
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2014, 05:04:27 am »
It's rather interesting that every other online article regarding Manny Pacquiao's missing wristwatch originates from the Facebook post that M'sieur c26alfred put up here. In fact, all the other articles are simply reposts of Manny Pacquiao's narration of the incident. There doesn't seem to be any independently verified reports of the theft (as that's what it appears to be) anywhere else--at least, none that I saw.

Now that--in and of itself--doesn't mean that it never happened or that the account of what happened is false. But it does strike me as odd that Manny Pacquiao would talk about it on a major social media site (or the major social media site, it can be said) if he was trying to keep this incident quiet. If he wasn't keeping it quiet, every media outlet on and off the Internet would've picked up the story and ran with it (bearing in mind who the owner of the watch happens to be).

As things stand now, I would respectfully suggest that we take this matter with a grain (or more) of salt and await what happens. Perhaps someone else will come forward with another (more readily confirmable) version of the events that led to the loss of the wristwatch.

maybe a BUCKET of salt, the new account has been created just recently, and has been busy adding friends and posting stuff.. obviously not indicative of the behavior of the real (non-tech savvy) Manny Pacquiao, and the grammar is just a tad too perfect from the original manny we've come to know.

I'm guessing this account will try to impersonate manny to reach a malicious goal, maybe to spread rumors / ads / adlinks / etc.

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2014, 06:13:07 am »
Di ba merong official page si Manny? Bakit yung normal account yung gamit nya sa pagpopost nito.

alvin01

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 5
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2014, 06:32:59 pm »

ungas research muna kasi pag may time

kenji321

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 17
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2014, 10:07:32 pm »
Nasa TV Patrol na dapat yun pag nawala. Kaya lang putakte, it looks like a scam/budol budol ang drama nung fb account na yun. Nawala ang watch, natagpuan ang watch, milyon ang price nito, ibebenta ko sayo nang 100 thousand ikaw na lang ang mag sauli kay Manny at sayo na yung reward nya. I don't know, i think he's trying to bait someone in that place kung sakaling nagkataon na nag iwan nga sya dun nang cheap na watch na kunwari eh original. WOw!! I think we've got a modus operandi on the loose here, I report na to kay Manny Pacquiao o sa NBI bka makapambiktima pa ito nang mga donations at kung ano ano. Sana lang wala syang mauto na government officials at big names sa mga pinag aa add nya gaya nang pagkakabiktima nya kay TS. REPORT THIS!!!

maniac2999

• Console Gamers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 178
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2014, 11:16:02 pm »
Ito lang ang OFFICIAL na page : https://www.facebook.com/TopRankMannyPacquiao at VERIFIED yan , wala na rin yung link na nilagay ni TS, baka shot down na yung page na yun sa dinami dami ng pekeng account sa FB

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2014, 12:26:30 am »
Pag mali kami ni Pacquiao  close ko account ko. Wala naman problema dun.

How many more days shall we wait, M'sieur c26alfred?
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

kenji321

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 17
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2014, 12:52:53 am »
Meron pa din yung account, type nyo lang manny pacquiao. I think it's a modus. Sinadya pa talagang yung dalawang pictures eh suot suot ni manny yung watch nya para magmukhang makatotohanan. Asar ang mga taong gumagawa nang mga panlolokong ganito sa kapwa, dapat sa mga ganyang tao eh ma i headline sa mga kwento ni kuya delio. hahaha.

rikimiri

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 15
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2014, 11:44:09 pm »
Woah.... I will never buy something a watch as expensive as that one should I happen to be a billionaire.