Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Project ReBuild: AMD Phenom 2 X4 + NZXT Vulcan  (Read 1177 times)

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
Project ReBuild: AMD Phenom 2 X4 + NZXT Vulcan
« on: January 19, 2014, 12:59:11 am »
IF I DECIDED TO SELL MY PC HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK I CAN GET FOR IT?

SPECS:

MSI 890GXM-G65 AM3+ Motherboard(FX CPU READY/ONLY Crossfire Capable FX MoBo in existance)
AMD Phenom 2 X4 955BE(never overclocked) freshly cleaned and applied Thermaltake TG-2 Thermal Grease
Cool-IT ECO ALC CPU Liquid Cooling Kit with 2x 120mm fans on Push-Pull Exhaust Configuration
MSI 7770 GHZ OC Dual Fan Edition
4GB (2x2gb) A-Data DDR3 1600mhz Memory with heatsink plates
500gb Seagate 7200rpm HDD
LG DVDRw Drive

Raidmax Volcano 630W Modular PSU
NZXT Vulcan(Rare Dual Sided Mesh Panels) with:

NZXT Sentry 2 Fan Controls with Temp Monitoring and Auto Fan Speed Adjustment
2x200mm XYGMATEK Orange LED fans
3X120mm XYGMATEK Orange LED fans
1x80mm XYGMATEK Oreange LED fan

1x80mm Thermaltake iFlash Mini LED TEMP Sensing Fan

ALL XYGMATEK Fans are 3 years OLD and none of them have any Burnt out LEDs

technically new mods with OLD parts that i had lying around or did not use since i bought them(which meant this rebuild cost me nothing) which were all still working fine but has been modded to be used to spruce up my AMD Phenom 2 X4 Rig, this is still not the end of the rebuild because i still have 1 Mod to do with the CPU Radiator Exhaust

the New Old Mods/Parts  i had lying around

NZXT Sentry 2 Fan Controls with Temp Sensors controlling fan speeds on Auto mode

THERMALTAKE iFlash Mini drawing Ambient Air from the outside directing to the Air Intake of the CPU Liquid Cooler Radiator

2X 200mm XYGMATEK Orange LED Fans on Left and Right Side Panels for Hot Air Exhaust

and now the RIG

DUAL XYGMATEK 120mm Orange Led Fans with Silverstone Fan Filters drawing hot air from within the system and Exhausting heat to the top
(PLEASE NOTE that those filters are not dirty/dusty, i just cleaned them up before the rebuild with water, Camera Flash has this strange effect on mesh)

« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 05:08:12 am by MasterChief63 »