Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: what's next after IELTS?...steps in applying for immigration in Australia...  (Read 11052 times)

mark_tagayon

• Webmasters/Programmer
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
after taking up IELTS and, possibly, passed the exam, what's the next step in applying for immigration in Australia?...need info please?...thanx mga ka-espiya...

v22

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
depende yata sa type ... try to get some info from http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/booklets/booklets.htm at baka makatulong

mark_tagayon

• Webmasters/Programmer
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
thanx v22 for the link...actually I have a relative in Australia (my aunt) who told me to take up IELTS because it's one of the requirements for immigration..I took up the exam last July 12 and the result will be out tomorrow (July 25)..I need to have at least 6.0 average or 6.0 band score in each exam (4 kinds) to qualify..my aunt told me to apply as a skilled worker (I am a software engineer here in the philippines) because IT jobs were very in-demand in Australia..hope my chances were that big to qualify and, possibly, migrate to Australia in the soonest possible time...thanx again my friend...thanx for the tip...

asrock21

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
Bro  australia i could say is one of the good country which would anyone wants to be.. I been there last year for vacation and a tourist for 6 months. mostly now if your applying for a immigrant it would hopefully approved once you pass the IELTS and your assestment would pass too. Sydney right now is to populated so most likely they would put you to perth,canberra or gold coast. Besides from IT nurses is also needed there Im also an IT grad   but nurses are more indemand there. Hope you could resides there and wish you all the best!!!  ::werule toast:: toast:: ;D

Idiot

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 64
alam ko IELTS lang  ang test na required

sa assessment huwag kang pupunta sa mataong lugar mababa lang ang points mo

tsaka okay din ang pasahod sa Australia

mark_tagayon

• Webmasters/Programmer
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
thank you very much asrock...sorry for the very late reply...thank you guys...

essaadv7sal2

• Citizen
  • Karma 0
uggs online kopen wws ihn KKV
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2011, 11:12:43 pm »
AUGUSTUS, JULIUS CAESAR, MARK ANTONY AND HANNIBAL…PREPARE TO MEET YOUR MATCH    LEGION SHIPS TO STORES NATIONWIDE     Montreal, Quebec. June 4, 2002 – Strategy First and Paradox Entertainment have returned from E3, the largest entertainment expo of the year to announce that their highly anticipated strategy game,canada goose jakker, LEGION, has shipped and will be available in stores nationwide later this week.    Augustus, Julius Caesar, Mark Antony and Hannibal were leaders that became legends during the revolution of the Roman Empire. Now is your chance to join the ranks of these great strategists and conquer Europe during one of the most historic eras of all time.    Legion, a revolutionary,abercrombie paris, high level strategy game features both strategic and tactical elements. At the strategic level,ugg sko, you control vast armies and carve an Empire from the assortment of tribes and city-states that occupied Italy, France and Britain. At the tactical level,Timberland portugal, you must position your armies to take advantage of terrain and make use of the best formations in order to achieve victory. The battles are a spectacle to behold as hundreds of men fight a bloody engagement on the battlefields of….LEGION.    Legion is distributed by  Infogrames throughout North America. For more information, log onto  www.strategyfirst.com or  www.paradoxplaza.com      About Paradox Entertainment    Paradox Entertainment was founded in 1999 and is a fast growing developer based in Sweden. Paradox Entertainment has produced best selling and award-winning games such as  Europa Universalis I and II and Airfix Dogfighter. It also develops its brand portfolio containing well known brands such as Mutant Chronicles, Europa Universalis, Kult and Heavy Gear.    About Strategy First    Strategy First Inc. is a leading developer and worldwide publisher of entertainment software for the PC. Founded in 1990, the company has grown rapidly, publishing major games in the industry and simultaneously developing its own in-house titles such as O.R.B., Disciples II,ugg italia, Nexagon: The Pit and Zero-G Marines. After winning numerous awards for games such as Disciples: Sacred Lands, Europa Universalis,uggs online kopen, Kohan: Immortal Sovereigns and Steel Beasts, Strategy First continues to push the gaming envelope with its own groundbreaking titles, while maintaining its reputation as a unique alternative for independent developers seeking to market their games to a worldwide audience.
相关的主题文章:

Timberland botas nwc ulk JKK

ugg slovenija yje vsc KAV

ugg sko mbe bya AOI

rdabxufc

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
Moncler sito ufficiale NHQ TCA udu
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2011, 03:14:49 am »
MERCATO BRIGHTON VICENTE / LONDRA (Inghilterra) - Un ex nazionale spagnolo nella Championship inglese. E' questo lo scenario paventato da 'Skysports.com',canada goose jakker,Moncler piumini FVK IDL uox, secondo cui il Brighton,Moncler Italia, società militante nella Serie B d'Oltremanica,Canada goose jakke, sarebbe molto vicino ad assicurarsi la firma di Vicente,Canada goose jakke QFO BMO mav,Timberland botas,Moncler outlet QKR BUD wvv, attualmente svincolato. Esterno,Moncler sito ufficiale, classe 1981,Moncler Giacca Uomo, Vicente ha militato nel Valencia fino allo scorso giugno.M.T.