Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Sino ang mas racist?  (Read 19161 times)

ServantGeneral (SG)

• GoldMember - GS1
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 53
  • Don't stop till you succeed!
  • Special Skills: testskills
Sino ang mas racist?
« on: June 01, 2006, 11:14:25 pm »
Sino ang mas racist?

Whites
Blacks
Asians
Latino
Arabs
Indians (Hindu)

« Last Edit: June 02, 2006, 12:18:28 am by SD »
I love Espiya.net. My grandma loves it too!

Diskumpiyado

• Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 6
  • Murder is Masturbation!!!!
Re: Sino ang mas racist?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 11:40:45 pm »
SD plagay mga Whites.... May mga clients ksi ako na ayaw nila sa mga Blacks.

heymyke

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2006, 12:00:45 am »
Indians definitely, much of the Americas were theirs before the whites came in.  But its just a speculation on my part. I think it all comes down to the individual and what her/his view point on race and how it affect his/her standing in society.  In my experience, many of my acquaintances are white and they dont openly discreminate.  However, I have heard them talk about race in a steoretype manner maybe not as bad as a derogatory word one would  use to discribe someone's descent.  Now to some people, these acquiantances of mine would seem racist.  To me though, they are just being humorous. 

NaUTi

• "NaUTi Na WHoLESoMe"
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 5
  • "JuST CaLL Me NaUTi"
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2006, 12:11:19 am »
actually sabi ng iba mga whites lang daw ang pedeng maging mga racist kasi they are white nga...kumbaga superior race daw sila...yung iba race daw pede lang maging prejudiced...

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2006, 12:39:29 am »
i beg to differ, the BRITISH/EUROPIANS are the most racist of all races(considering Europe once owned the world) they still cant let go od the idea that all they owned in the middle ages were lost and now are free from their control, if u are not born in europe they treat u like dirt

white supremacist usually in the southern parts of the USA where they are called "REDNECKS"(is the racial insult used against white americans) are the most racist of all, though this is only a minority meaning a small % of the general white american pupulation,

WE FILIPINOS are racist with the names we use...

NEGRO, TSEKWA, BUMBAY and some others

heymyke

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2006, 01:33:42 am »
My mistake, I thought of Indians as Native Americans.   

For the term Redneck, it may carry other meaning in the other parts of the world.  In the Southern USA where I live, Redneck is a stereotype of an unsophisticated, uneducated, poor white Americans.  Redneck does not necessarily connote racism.  A Redneck label can be given out because of an accent.   

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2006, 01:54:19 am »

For the term Redneck, it may carry other meaning in the other parts of the world.  In the Southern USA where I live, Redneck is a stereotype of an unsophisticated, uneducated, poor white Americans.  Redneck does not necessarily connote racism.  A Redneck label can be given out because of an accent.   

stereotyping is different though the same concept applies as with racism coz of using specific factors, characteristics of similar apects of people to "segregate" them from one another

columbus was looking for the fastest route from spain to india so he thought the first people they met were indians later on finding out they were way off course

• Pioneer
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma -1
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2006, 02:29:18 am »
every one is a racist in one way or the other, you think diffrent if you notice that the guys standing next to you has a diffrent skin color, it what you do afterwards that matters. how you act i mean you cant stop your self form thinking it. tayo kase we always see white guys  as racist kase sa movie ganun lagi pinapakita, i mean it happen in the us talaga pero d naman ganun ka grabe sobra.. may mang advantage din sila coz of affremative action like dapat may certain number of minority that has to work for a company. parang dapat may quata ka kahit na mas ok un white guy u cant hire him coz u have to have a % na black or other race that works for you so the not so ok person would end up getting the job. it happen to my family pero happy kame coz minority sister ko sa long beach she got a scholarship.  ;D one more this sa philippines reverse racist!! mask ok pa pag trato natin sa white kase sa kapwa pinoy. dito ko lang ata na kita un...

-Anti-BAYOTicâ„¢-

• can2terorist PARACETAMOD MEDJAKOL
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 13
  • Basta count to ten laang ng count to ten
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2006, 08:16:55 am »
ung mga australian..sobrang racist yan...
Awake to righteousness,and do not sin; for some do not have the knowledge of GOD 1 corinthians 15:34

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2006, 12:57:11 am »
Pinoy is on the top 5 if not top3 example mukha kang ita you will not even be serve in the restaurant,Pinoy will always treat white or mestizas/mestizos before the brown skin kababayan.Will say something demeaning if your elbow is black or your armpits. Will treat a katulong like their personal slave.Make fun of you if you go to a Public School and if you have an accent they call you promdi no matter how high your education and financial level.There's more maybe you guys can remember,post it here. 8) ::)

hhubbahhubbah

• Pioneer
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma -3
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2006, 01:29:08 am »
I've had the opportunity not only to be in many places but to grow up in more than one place....I say that everyone's racism is pretty much equal.  It all depends on each and everyone's peronal "preferences" (prejudice).  Ang nagkakaiba lang sa tao ay kung vocal sila about it...some keep it quiet, while some really yell it out.  There is also violence in racism...ang nagkaiba lang ay kung sino mas matapang...yung iba nag attack dahil may tropa..yung iba lumalayo lang.  There is also different levels of racism...there is the one who wont pick u in the team because your different ( but descreet).  Some will plainly say it to your face!...So iba iba yan..there is no specific nationality on who is more racist.  Except maybe nung panahon ni Hitler dahil brainwashed mga tao noon.

yobibs

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2007, 12:12:56 am »
Indians definitely, much of the Americas were theirs before the whites came in.  But its just a speculation on my part. I think it all comes down to the individual and what her/his view point on race and how it affect his/her standing in society.  In my experience, many of my acquaintances are white and they dont openly discreminate.  However, I have heard them talk about race in a steoretype manner maybe not as bad as a derogatory word one would  use to discribe someone's descent.  Now to some people, these acquiantances of mine would seem racist.  To me though, they are just being humorous. 
The native Americans are not racists. I am friends with a lot of Navajo and Cherokee tribe members having lived in the State of New Mexico and also here in Northern California. They are very gentle and passive people. That's why the white man took advantage of them . They do have the right to be resentful to the white man due to all the abuse they had to undergo !
Let's understand what the term racist really means ... it's intolerance and hatred toward another skin color and origin !
That stems from fear and ignorance !  being proud of your race is not wrong but to denigrate others and look at them as inferior is wrong ! to hurt people and insult them by the colr of their skin is disgusting and unacceptable ... to eevn joke about it is also wrong !
Kaya may gulo sa mundo dahil sa prejudism... kung lahat maging pasensiyoso at calmado ... bubuti ang mundo ... Everyones' gotta chill out ... life too short to be angry ... enjoy who you are and acept others ... live and let live ... PEACE !

Tomas Pablico

• Ang Alamat
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma -2
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2007, 01:13:13 am »
Pinoy is on the top 5 if not top3 example mukha kang ita you will not even be serve in the restaurant,Pinoy will always treat white or mestizas/mestizos before the brown skin kababayan.Will say something demeaning if your elbow is black or your armpits. Will treat a katulong like their personal slave.Make fun of you if you go to a Public School and if you have an accent they call you promdi no matter how high your education and financial level.There's more maybe you guys can remember,post it here. 8) ::)

yes pinoy seems to be one of the most racist of all, although maybe in various forms of expression. they treat others outside their group as competitors that must be sideswiped. they also do that to some members of their group the seem to threatens their supremacy within their group. it is expressed via direct insult in public in the  guise of a joke, a back stub or what we may also call a tsismis, and in many other subtle forms. they tend to destroy the credibility of almost everyone just to prove that he/she is a better person. i hate to say this but this was may observation since I left my hometown for college, from the top graduating class in hs to be called baruk in collage. i experienced the same during my 9 yr stint as a university employee. I only got rid of them when I came to study in US. goodbye, sorry na lang kayo, kayo-kayo na lang ang magsiraan. still, i'm hopeful that things will change for the betterment of our country...

micyehey

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 11
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2007, 01:25:17 am »
para sakin the most racist is black people!!! they even call their friends and other black people nigger... not behind thier back but in front of them. and then if ever something din't favor thier way... they will say its because thier black... and if you copy the way a black man dress and style and the way they talk they will say your not black, your not a nigger, your white... they will always judge themselves and other people... even movies like a lot like love show how black people can sometimes be a racist!! but that is all just my opinion!!! peace to all!!! bnana sayasaya:: psrulez:: toast::

sweetbayag2

• mahirap labanan ang katamaran, nakakatamad kasi
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 53
    • wag ka makolit, pumpyangen keta jan eh. . . .
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2007, 11:50:52 am »
ang mga kabayo ang pinaka-racist sa buong mundo . . . .
ang pagbabalik http://pickourbricks.com
http://stores.ebay.com/pickourbricks
di nako bastos, negosyante na po ako

Kal-El

• The Man of Steel
  • Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 12
    • The Last Son of Krypton
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2007, 12:36:34 pm »

stereotyping is different though the same concept applies as with racism coz of using specific factors, characteristics of similar apects of people to "segregate" them from one another

In addition to this, racism stems from prejudice, which in turn stems from stereotyping (as Prof. Sampson mentioned in my Intercultural class at CSUN last Fall semester)....just want to get that fact out....each and everyone, intentional or not, is guilty of at least one of these three. Also, I don't think anyone can gauge who is the most racist of them all. Racism is a cancer that slowly kills the society. Like a cancer of the human body, you cannot deem one cancer as the deadliest one compared to all the cancer that exists. You treat a cancer the way you would treat any type of cancer. And on Filipinos being racist to his own...i think racist is a wrong term to use...i believe the term is "Crab Mentality". ;)

"The son becomes the father, and the father becomes the son..."

lcpl_0311

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma -1
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2007, 08:28:02 pm »
Mga pre, each have their own racist people. Pwede natin sabihin na puti ang madami racist kasi ang white population ang pinakamalaki sa USA. Pero percentage wise, pare pareho lang.

KuRaTsAMaYoR

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
  • Aanhin pa ang DAMO?! Kung pinaREHAB na ang Kabayo.
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2007, 01:05:42 am »
ang mga kabayo ang pinaka-racist sa buong mundo . . . .

ahahahahahhahahahahaha very well said!!!  laffman::  laffman::  laffman::

KuRaTsAMaYoR

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
  • Aanhin pa ang DAMO?! Kung pinaREHAB na ang Kabayo.
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2007, 01:20:09 am »
i think this will answer all your questions....

[youtube=425,350]tLOFn1d2I00[/youtube] [youtube=425,350]llzAXr-MW70[/youtube]
[youtube=425,350]i6SRGRshiSM[/youtube]
[youtube=425,350]7vnhrsd47cQ[/youtube]
[youtube=425,350]JLflIX4ST6o[/youtube]
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 01:23:12 am by KuRaTsAMaYoR »

tendou souji

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 9
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2007, 10:23:14 pm »
ito dapat sa mga racists  gun::
"ALWAYS CHECK YOUR SOURCES YOU IDIOT."

Tomas Pablico

• Ang Alamat
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma -2
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2007, 12:23:43 pm »
kawawa naman ang mga mexican sa 2nd to the last vid na pinagkatuwaan nya. wag nyang sa virginia yon, halos lahat ng kakilala ko dito may mga baril, gunner's haven kung baga. you don't need a license to own a gun, only a concealed permit if you want to carry it with you concealed, or else put it in the passenger's seat or in the trunk

Jann Frost

• Pronmeister
  • Knights of PS
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 143
  • Rough over Mellow
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2007, 12:38:45 pm »
kawawa naman ang mga mexican sa 2nd to the last vid na pinagkatuwaan nya. wag nyang sa virginia yon, halos lahat ng kakilala ko dito may mga baril, gunner's haven kung baga. you don't need a license to own a gun, only a concealed permit if you want to carry it with you concealed, or else put it in the passenger's seat or in the trunk

kaloko lang nung kulot na yun. medyo natatawa ako na naaawa sa mga mexicano. napakaracist ng uto na yan. dalin daw ba sa immigration county, nagtakbuhan tuloy hehe.

Master Dave

• Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 153
  • Master of none
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2007, 10:32:07 pm »
The pranks were funny pero di ako natawa dahil nainis ako, pero siguro if a guy like Dave Chapelle would do that, matatawa ako..

jacob

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma -1
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2007, 11:59:29 pm »
para sakin the most racist is black people!!! they even call their friends and other black people nigger... not behind thier back but in front of them. and then if ever something din't favor thier way... they will say its because thier black... and if you copy the way a black man dress and style and the way they talk they will say your not black, your not a nigger, your white... they will always judge themselves and other people... even movies like a lot like love show how black people can sometimes be a racist!! but that is all just my opinion!!! peace to all!!! bnana sayasaya:: psrulez:: toast::

yeah i agree to u tol,i think they are the most racist as far as my opinion is concern,they even dislikes their own who has had a relationships with white people and if ur acting like them it seems to them that u have no ryt to do that coz ur not black and also some filipinos are racist too,some are using ur province as an insult to u as a person,for example pag nababaduyan or napipikon ang iba,sasabihin sayo na "BISAYA KA"as if parang napaka baba ng pagkatao ng mga bisaya,wag lang magalit yung iba pero kalimitan gumagawa ng ganito ay mga tagalog,for the record di po ako taga visayas

rayn1984

« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2008, 05:13:55 am »
hindi ko alam sa mga lugar niyo pero base sa nararanasan ko sa pangarawaraw na buhay ko mas racist ang mga itim at mga souteast asian(pinoy at mga malaysian)mga puti dito ok naman pwera lang sa mga matatandang puti lalo na pag briton ank ng tokwa sarap sipain tingin sa mga ibang lahi na me kulay katulong. ang badtrip pa sa knila pagka me makakakwentuhan ka na matandang puti na galing europe ang tanong kagad kung nurse or "caregiver" ka basta pinoy ka.di ko nman ginegerneralized pero karamihan sa mga nakakaencounter ko at mga naikwekwento sa akin ng mga kaklase ko na pinoy din. liban na lang pag pinoy na dito lumaki di nila tinatanong ng ganun.

ung mga pinoy naman nung bago pa lang ako sa toronto tawag sakin flipz. kasi daw purong pinoy. me stage pa nga daw un e bago maging canadian flipz tapos. prep, tapos bacon blahblahblah honestly hindi ko kabisado dahil hindi ko naman iniintindi.