Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Nine Years  (Read 3820 times)

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
Nine Years
« on: May 04, 2009, 07:58:55 am »
As if I didn't have enough on my mind...

Tonight, a nine-year relationship finally and officially--if that's the right term--came to an end. A few hours before sunset, I collected the last of my belongings from my former residence and brought it all back to my old home. Starting today, I'm going to be living with my mother again. I don't really mind that, truth be told. I like my old house. Right now, I'm just glad to have a roof over my head.

Nine years, my ex (see The Heart Of A Serpent in another forum on this site) and I lived together and, for those nine years, I was as happy as I thought I could ever be in my lifetime. Even my own family and friends thought that I'd finally settled down and gotten serious about my life.

I was wrong.

I won't get into the details too much. It's a long painful story as it is and the way I feel right now I might actually break down and finally do something extreme. Let's just say everything I ever thought, everything I ever believed about those nine years was a lie. If it was just about money, then maybe I could forget about this whole experience and move on; sadly, it wasn't just about money. As I said in The Heart Of A Serpent , not only did I lose money, I also had my heart broken and my life ruined. When my ex decided to hurt me, she really went for the trifecta.

So now, here I am, renting a computer with rain falling outside (this would be so comical and I'd think I was in a hard-rock ballad music video if it didn't hurt so damn much) and trying to figure out the answer to one question:

What now?
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

ServantGeneral (SG)

• GoldMember - GS1
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 53
  • Don't stop till you succeed!
  • Special Skills: testskills
Re: Nine Years
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009, 08:25:13 am »
I don't blame you for feeling devastated after spending almost a decade with the person, and the betrayals that came with the end coming of the end makes it more painful...

But look around you and see the suffering of other people... and think...

What makes them stand up each morning knowing that it won't be better than yesterday...?
What makes them live each day knowing that they will suffer more..?

Yes.. it is..

...Hope

I want you to have hope and continue to dream.

Yes feel the pain and sorrow, it will hurt.

But don't lose hope and don't lose the energy.

Keep reaching out and there will be people who will take your hand.

I love Espiya.net. My grandma loves it too!

DjDaveTrance

• "A real man gives up one night stands, for a woman he can't stand one night without"
  • Regional: Cebu
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 270
  • Pioneer/VIP/Staff/Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2009, 08:36:05 am »
Yesterday is yesterday
Today is today
And tomorrow will be tomorrow.

Nine years of trusting someone is not worthy if "she" couldn't even give it back a day.
Why still be haunted by 9 years when you can still have happiness for a lifetime.

If "she" destroys your relationship/marriage, then It's "her" lost not yours.
It's not over for you, I know your still young.

There's somebody out there that is much greater than "her"

Just remember this one -----> " Don't let someone your opportunity make you an option. "

By the way whats your Gender??
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 06:16:23 pm by DjDaveTrance »

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2009, 09:01:43 am »
love is gamble that those who would take the risk know and understand possible the payoff of happiness and the loss of heartache

this is why everyone who plays the game of love should never bet all in so that the house dsnt bankrupt us

the prospect of happenis blinds us like the pot of money in the meiddle of a card game making us go for broke

time will heal all wounds if you let it, and when your ready to play again, just remember to play wise and play to win

*i should be taking my own advice

boin_bias

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • Be modest, humble, simple. Control your anger.
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2009, 10:50:02 am »
 ;D HOPE

u can live 2 weeks without food but drinking water only.
u can live 2 days without food and water
u can live 2 maximum minutes limit without air
but you can't live  2 seconds in your life without hope.
we live everyday hoping that God will give us all we need (strength)

that split second can be difference if you lose your Hope. ;D ;D ;D
You are stronger than you seem, smarter than you think...

kurugu

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 11
  • i hate myself, i want to die
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2009, 01:09:46 pm »
just be true to yourself...

shout, if you feel like shouting.
cry, if you feel like crying.

it will help na mailabas mo ang tunay nararamdaman mo and like the others have said...dont lose hope.

solmyr

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • Rockman!
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2009, 03:10:36 pm »
One mistake, makes two reasons to live again.

Tandaan mo na ang buhay ay puro paghihirap at nasa atin na lang kung pano dadalhin ang bigat na pasanin. Hindi lahat may happy endings BUT we made our own happy endings. Di pa tapos ang laban. Meron ka pang dangal, pag-iisip at pagmamahal para sa iba. 9 years is long. Bilib ako sayo. Pero hindi yun ang reason para manatili kang umiiyak at nagdudusa. Bagkus, gawin mo ulit. Magmahal ka ng lubos. Malay mo, siya na pala. ^_^

darcknight

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2009, 06:28:17 pm »
when your out and alone, look over your shoulder, and then look ahead...see any road? start walking in that direction, start all over, live your life again don't waste it, your life is too precious for any silly thoughts...time to move on bury your hatred and forget it...live your life the you want it to be...
THE SPADE IS THE SWORD OF JUSTICE, ITS RAPIER MARKS THE END

laces522

• KEEP IT NAUGHTY NOT TRASHY BUT NASTY!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 27
  • Be wary cause i am a feline..sly,foxy and cunning!
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2009, 06:37:30 pm »
nine years,,,ang tagal ah...did u have a child from her???

nald

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • The
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2009, 07:00:05 pm »
hi ms. laces!!!

as for the threadstarter... ayos lang yan. ang mahalaga ay natapos nyo na habang wala pa kayong anak.
The Gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment might be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again.

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2009, 06:32:28 am »
nine years,,,ang tagal ah...did u have a child from her???

No, we always used protection. If there's anything I'm grateful for right now, it's that; at least there won't be any custody battles.

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2009, 10:18:37 am »
Pardon my language but...goddamnit, I didn't think it would hurt this bad. If I had known there would be this much pain involved afterwards, I would've just preferred that she killed me when it all ended.

Oh, goddamnit, it hurts like nothing I've ever imagined. It really, really hurts.

KaMushroom

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 24
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2009, 12:56:51 am »
anu ba nangyari? parang maalala mo kaya?

namster

• Living under the ESPIYA blood in my veins....
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 365
  • Espiya Loyalista Forevah!!
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2009, 01:04:37 am »
"Pain makes a warrior tougher"

wag mong ipakita na devasted ka.. be a man as you are! ipakita mo sa kanya na di ka apektado sa ginawa niya.. at pag na-realize niya yun at sya naman ang naghabol sayo... ikaw na ang bahalang dumiskarte.. pero put this in mind: "A CRIMINAL IS ALWAYS A CRIMINAL"...
Let the real blood of an espiya live once again in my veins...

manyakihiro

• I Am a Night Creature ......... I crawl at night.
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • Not Intrested w/ d Status Quo, I'll Overthrow it..
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2009, 10:29:32 pm »
"If it cant kill you, it can only make you stronger."

I can relate very well bro.

JUst stay strong, and with Time's help, things can be less painful.  :-*

Cheers bro.toast::

asanti

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 7
  • WHO DARES WINS
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2009, 12:54:34 am »
sometimes a runner stumble's but he gets up and continue with the race of life ......

we become a better person by our experiences in life only watch out you dont become bitter because of it

be strong .. brother.. all spies dont easily surrender to the trials of life

GOD GIVE US TWO EARS, TWO EYES, and ONE MOUTH so that we may look and listen twice but talk only once

blank_blank

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2009, 09:36:30 am »
hirap naman neto walang background. tough luck, it would be hard, really hard. i dont fully believe that all is a lie. 9 years, mahirap mag lie ng ganyan katagal. there must be something you've missed. still, you wanna move on. and the first step is letting go. easier said than done, but the first step is always the hardest.

manyakihiro

• I Am a Night Creature ......... I crawl at night.
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • Not Intrested w/ d Status Quo, I'll Overthrow it..
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2009, 04:04:16 am »
MUsta ka na pala bluealphaZ?  ???

namster

• Living under the ESPIYA blood in my veins....
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 365
  • Espiya Loyalista Forevah!!
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2009, 04:45:53 am »
We are Men, born to be tough as rock and strong as a bull.. eventhough we are really hurt most of the time, but it will not stop us from fighting.. I know that you are now in deep sorrow bro.. but look at the bright side of life.. living a life full of deceit and pain is like living in hell with Satan at your side..

be strong always bro.. i know you are.. there are still fishes in the ocean.. move on into your life.. dont live in the past.. coz that is a part of history, a closed book that should no longer be opened again..

namster at your service...
Let the real blood of an espiya live once again in my veins...

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2012, 06:18:07 am »

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

yeah, let alone 3years ago, but for my dear friend BAZ,how can I shut up. :D Thanks for the link dear, I haven't read this til now (it was September 2009 that i just got registered @ the E.Republic)

what can I say friend, Am one with the advices your bros have already given you.

so, You BAZ, what now?  :P I can understand how badly you were hurt...But 'If' at this time you STILL have that emotional pain , it just mean you are still holding on to what is NO longer available... It's your turn to go Trifecta too.. I believe you deserve it.  You are not too broken, or too hurt - to the core, You are whole. You just need CLARITY not therapy  :D It inside of you. It's your essence. You gonna fall in love again. But that will happen when you seek that clarity and tap / be friend with your subconscious mind. Yes, our subconscious mind, they are not bad, but all the programming, our blue print, our experiences was all kept inside .Am not trying to sounds too clinical, but knowing how great you are as a friend,how smart you are- If not only from those memories of your past that I assumed that's keeping you from being not soO HAPPY since ? Our subconscious mind were there,they have a significant purpose, our subconscious mind is the one responsible why we don't want to jettison/ jump off the bridge or the tallest building-our SCM will remind us,that is not SAFE. The same applies why when we get hurt, we start to feel scared or as if we don't wanna try anything at all,and think that you better put a wall and protect yourself(sure you know that 90% of our intelligence are from subconscious mind-it's powerful) But if we are trying to make sense or live in the present,we need to have a lot of thoughts shifting / tap also to our CONSCIOUSNESS /our conscious mind.The conscious mind,are responsible for every decision/choice that we have to do each moment (understand that most of our mistakes was done when we are unconscious/not aware). I wish for you my dear friend, that each time you go to that mode of being reminded how bad you were hurt from the past- make a choice, tap into your higher self, you say to your thoughts "well, your just a thought, you maybe right/wrong,it doesn't mean your real but I don't necessarily have to believe you"  my point my dear IS, what matter  is how you live now,on this present time-after 3 years of being away from the serpent . Make no room for her anymore. If you reallllly passed through that healthy grieving process,that's it. To resist grief, is to prolong it. Focus on the positive part of your life, you are still alive, after 9years with the serpent, you made it this far , Keep your heart Open,you will have a better chance to attract good things in your life when you let go and not get stuck.Mistakes were there for a reasons.We don't learn from doing the right thing. and You know how I screwed my life was to be able to share here at E.Republic -right?  ;D

BAZ, you're wonderful and too awesome,and i feel blessed to have you as a friend and won't stop believing that one day, you gonna eat peanut butter again with the one. The one is the ONE,that you haven't met yet, when you meet her,everything will be different-trust me on that one  ;) 

ayantot

• Mediafire Please!!
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 33
  • Forever 21
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2012, 07:24:45 am »
deym... pwede pong link sa life of a serpent na yun.. hehehe.. gusto ko basahin... ::drool ::drool
 smoking::
 smoking::
please... Thanks in advance.. ::pampam.

shithead

• Webmasters/Programmer
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2012, 10:57:10 am »
;D HOPE

u can live 2 weeks without food but drinking water only.
u can live 2 days without food and water
u can live 2 maximum minutes limit without air
but you can't live  2 seconds in your life without hope.
we live everyday hoping that God will give us all we need (strength)

that split second can be difference if you lose your Hope. ;D ;D ;D

ayos! pahiram ha? :D
utopian dream