Members File Share (Download At Own Risk) > Music and Audio

Question about iPODs and trying to edit MP3 titles

(1/2) > >>

Artista_Scandal:
Some of the albums I get off this board, when I transfer it to my iPOD, i try to edit like the genre, song title, etc but it's frozen.

Anyone know why that is or how I can override that? Or its not possible. I'm very OCD about the way my iPOD is ordered. That's just me.

memberako:
i don't get it... you're trying to edit your mp3s after loading it into your ipod? you should edit the tags before loading it. try using the godfather. it's a tagger for audio files.

here's the link:
http://www.snapfiles.com/get/godfather.html

gerrysn:

--- Quote from: Artista_Scandal on March 10, 2006, 07:49:55 am ---Some of the albums I get off this board, when I transfer it to my iPOD, i try to edit like the genre, song title, etc but it's frozen.

Anyone know why that is or how I can override that? Or its not possible. I'm very OCD about the way my iPOD is ordered. That's just me.

--- End quote ---

di ko pa naman un naencounter so far. pano ka ba mag-edit ng tag sa itunes mo?

Artista_Scandal:

--- Quote from: memberako on March 10, 2006, 08:55:51 am ---i don't get it... you're trying to edit your mp3s after loading it into your ipod? you should edit the tags before loading it. try using the godfather. it's a tagger for audio files.

here's the link:
http://www.snapfiles.com/get/godfather.html

--- End quote ---
What I mean is that after I download some of these rar files, unzip it and try to move the mp3s to my ipod library, when I try to edit the genre of certain songs on some albums they don't edit.

Artista_Scandal:

--- Quote from: epoy on March 10, 2006, 09:58:25 am ---
--- Quote from: Artista_Scandal on March 10, 2006, 07:49:55 am ---Some of the albums I get off this board, when I transfer it to my iPOD, i try to edit like the genre, song title, etc but it's frozen.

--- End quote ---

di ko pa naman un naencounter so far. pano ka ba mag-edit ng tag sa itunes mo?

--- End quote ---
Go to your iTUNES, click any song from your library, right click and select "Get Info" then go to "Info" and it should be able to edit the titles there but sometimes it is all frozen, that's what I mean guys.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version