Entertainment News, Photos, Videos and Discussions (Celebs, Movies, Music) > Filipina Celebs

FAYE LORENZO (Bubble Gang Girl)

(1/19) > >>

TUX316:
This lady caught my fantasies when I first saw her alluring body as I watch  Bubble Gang...
This newest Bombshell Goddess who came to fame as a sexy gamer is also an  FHM HOTTIE, TANDUAY AND PREMIERE VIXENS MODEL

The Archangel:

--- Quote from: TUX316 on February 13, 2020, 02:03:46 am ---This lady caught my fantasies when I first saw her alluring body as I watch  Bubble Gang...
This newest Bombshell Goddess who came to fame as a sexy gamer is also an  FHM HOTTIE, TANDUAY AND PREMIERE VIXENS MODEL

--- End quote ---
That's right, brother TUX!
FHM Hottie, Tanduay Angels, Premier Condoms Vixen, and now a certified Kapuso Talent.
She's got one helluva resume on every multi media platform.
It's a good thing she didn't sign up for the issue & controversy-stricken Kapamilya Network. haha. . .

TUX316:
right bro!!! and I wish that we will soon see more of her sexiness..... mukhang palaban eh sana magkaron din ng mga "EXPOSURE" hahaha

The Archangel:

--- Quote from: TUX316 on February 13, 2020, 03:06:33 am ---right bro!!! and I wish that we will soon see more of her sexiness..... mukhang palaban eh sana magkaron din ng mga "EXPOSURE" hahaha

--- End quote ---
Palaban - that is the word!
Given the right breaks in her budding career, she could even land on the pages of Playboy like Ivana Alawi.
And that is something to really wait for. haha. . .

hideme21:
Waiting for itsmygirl..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version