Espiya Investigation Agency > Area 51 / Paranormal

The "Zombie Plague" prophecy in Pangasinan

<< < (10/11) > >>

BlueAlphaZero:
Zombies are so mainstream. I really was hoping for skeletons reanimated by a long-buried evil unleashed upon the world. That way we can tell them that they're not leading but two things: jack and s__t and jack just went home. After which we open fire upon them with our trusty boom sticks.  laffman::  ::lmao

But seriously, now that it's been proven to be something less than supernatural, does that render the prophecy invalid?

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/350110/ulatfilipino/dagupan/sakit-sa-balat-ng-babae-sa-pangasinan-di-ketong-ayon-sa-dermatologist

juan pablo:

--- Quote from: BlueAlphaZero on February 25, 2014, 12:45:44 pm ---Zombies are so mainstream. I really was hoping for skeletons reanimated by a long-buried evil unleashed upon the world. That way we can tell them that they're not leading but two things: jack and s__t and jack just went home. After which we open fire upon them with our trusty boom sticks.  laffman::  ::lmao

But seriously, now that it's been proven to be something less than supernatural, does that render the prophecy invalid?

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/350110/ulatfilipino/dagupan/sakit-sa-balat-ng-babae-sa-pangasinan-di-ketong-ayon-sa-dermatologist

--- End quote ---

But the leader of those reanimated skeletons was kind of like a zombie right?  :D Klatuu Barada Nik *cough* *cough*  toast::

BlueAlphaZero:

--- Quote from: juan pablo on February 25, 2014, 02:41:15 pm ---But the leader of those reanimated skeletons was kind of like a zombie right?  :D Klatuu Barada Nik *cough* *cough*  toast::

--- End quote ---

Admittedly, he was some kind of resurrected dead guy. So I suppose he counts as a zombie.

Speaking of "Klaatu, Barada, Nik*cough*cough*"...

icecoldchiq:
You boys lost me at "skeletons".  ::lmao

BlueAlphaZero:

--- Quote from: icecoldchiq on February 26, 2014, 02:45:33 am ---You boys lost me at "skeletons".  ::lmao

--- End quote ---

References from Army Of Darkness crossed with a little The Day The Earth Stood Still and Star Wars.

Skeletons or zombies be damned, I'm fairly certain your arsenal will include these, Grande-Duchesse.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version