Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Have You Ever Fallen for A Guy You have Just Known/Met Online?  (Read 2134 times)

chingkit

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Citizen
  • Karma 0
hmmm..not sure yet if hooked na ako..but i just miss him every once and a while na online ako.. do u have same experience mga sis?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 04:32:27 pm by laces522 »

Khaye Garcia

• Why be self conscious about something you can't change?
  • Certified SpyGirl
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
  • Maglaway ka!!
    • Khaye Garcia
Re: have u ever fall for a guy u've just met online?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2009, 01:22:26 pm »
What do you mean by hooked?! ::) How long have you known each other?! How sure are you with your feelings? Do you believe he feels the same too?! If not sis.... sakit puso lang yan!  ;)

And with your question... aha  ::pampam

a lot of times!  ::lmao ::lmao ::lmao

*OT* welcome to the club sis!  :-* ::inlove ::flowers

"Some live at peace with themselves and with those around them. Some on the other hand, have no peace within themselves, and they seem determined to ruin the peace of others.

chingkit

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Citizen
  • Karma 0
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2009, 01:49:39 pm »
What do you mean by hooked?! ::) How long have you known each other?! How sure are you with your feelings? Do you believe he feels the same too?! If not sis.... sakit puso lang yan!  ;)

And with your question... aha  ::pampam

a lot of times!  ::lmao ::lmao ::lmao

*OT* welcome to the club sis!  :-* ::inlove ::flowers

hooked>>parang na-fall na ako..parang ganun lang..i dont want him to know na ganun feelings ko for him..i even call him tay ( short for tatay ) though im older than him..he calls me panganay..just for him na ma-divert yung thinking nya na im into him..i havent met him personally, we have a same chatroom where we usually have EBs..naka-attend na sya and same with me..but we never have seen each other yet..he looks forwarding seeing me, ako lang tong hesitant..sabi nya next EB sama daw kame..i dont want him to know my real feelings for him..baka ma-awkward na ako pag kausap sya..anu kaya magandang move makuha ko attention nya without him knowing na may secret feeling ako towards him??

jpetrucci_02

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2009, 03:13:19 pm »
Ako di pa.. kasi lalaki ako.. pero cguro i've fallen for a girl ive just met online thrice na.. Nagsisisi na ako kasi parehas silang nanloko.. Kaya never na ako magfofaLL in Love sa babaeng nameet ko online unless makikipagkita ako sa kanya.. hehe..

spy0730

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2009, 04:04:27 pm »
anu kaya magandang move makuha ko attention nya without him knowing na may secret feeling ako towards him??

approach him and call him "tay", pag magkasama na kau answer lang kung anu questions nia..
less talk less mistake.. let him do the talking.. test na din un if he's boring or not.. who wants to be with a boring guy anyway? Just be careful.. people in the net can be what the are not.. ^^, trust me..

SeksyMomy

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2009, 04:07:08 pm »
 ::inlove Yes i am and we are together now, and im so lucky to have him

harrowblade_0

• ESPIYA.NET's RESIDENT EMBALMER
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
  • Libre embalsamo basta BARBERO!
    • harrowblade_0's blog
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2009, 04:30:55 pm »
when i was still in college noong nauuso pa lang iRC mayroon akong nakachat na chick from FEU, after getting to know each other much better in chat we also called each other, text, we even had very intimate moments on the phone and mobile phone, then we fell in love with each other even though we haven't seen each other yet. then we've decided to meet up.

when we finally saw each other i was so awestruck i can't even open my mouth and force out a simple 'hello'. she was gorgeous, jawdrop gorgeous. she just asked me if i was me, and in a friendly gesture, maybe just so not to embarass me in public, came with me, but no body contact whatsoever. we both only had a glass of zagu and talked about what we have been over the past few weeks. well, i told her that we're on, and she told me that it's only in the web. so i asked her, ''so we're off?'' and she told me, yes. right then and there i left her on the table and walked away.

perhaps she was expecting that i'm a hunky kind of guy with a good face to boot, which is, i'm not. it's the fact that you love someone and you feel the need to be loved in return, whatever he may look like or whatever she may be was enough. It broke my heart because i found the hard way, and was left feeling unconfident because of what she did to me.

now, i rarely use chat engines because of this incident. even up to now it was 6 years ago when i saw her. i just while myself in this forum site. the internet is very surreal. you can be anyone you want you to be.

if you are really so hooked with the guy on your net, here's what you can do. in a GEB try to find him without you being noticed by him, so you will have a clue on what he looks like. if you do not like the way he looks, it's your call. if you do, you can approach him, but be cautious not to drop him hints that you like him. then walk away from him. if he follows, this means he's interested in getting to know you better. again, it's your call.

i just thought about this because maybe one or both of you gets either disappointed or offended, like what happened to me. study your options and preferences first, then call your shots. hope i helped you.

OT: Hi Khaye, sinta ko...happy Khayeday to me, all the time!!! Pwede uli rumekwes ng kiss? :-*

Chingkit, welcome to our home! You'll like it here. lots of great people around to help you on any problem that you may have.

OT: i'm stoned again, and i need to sleep. good night folks...

The Filipino is worth dying for. - Ninoy Aquino

laces522

• KEEP IT NAUGHTY NOT TRASHY BUT NASTY!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 27
  • Be wary cause i am a feline..sly,foxy and cunning!
Re: Have You Ever Fallen for A Guy You have Just Known/Met Online?
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2009, 04:36:04 pm »
It is not love...infatuation lang yan.....love is a deeper emotion ....love knows no flaws...malay mo pag nalaman mo totoong ugali nyan or kapintasan bigla ka maturn off...di na un love...attraction lang po yun...kahangalan na sabihin na love mo isang tao na di mo nakakasama personally..malay mo mabaho paa nya o kaya me putok pala sya o kaya bad breath pala...or salaula or bastos sa personal..ewan ko kung mainlove ka pa.... ::lmao
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 04:46:53 pm by laces522 »

chingkit

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Citizen
  • Karma 0
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2009, 05:58:44 pm »
when i was still in college noong nauuso pa lang iRC mayroon akong nakachat na chick from FEU, after getting to know each other much better in chat we also called each other, text, we even had very intimate moments on the phone and mobile phone, then we fell in love with each other even though we haven't seen each other yet. then we've decided to meet up.

when we finally saw each other i was so awestruck i can't even open my mouth and force out a simple 'hello'. she was gorgeous, jawdrop gorgeous. she just asked me if i was me, and in a friendly gesture, maybe just so not to embarass me in public, came with me, but no body contact whatsoever. we both only had a glass of zagu and talked about what we have been over the past few weeks. well, i told her that we're on, and she told me that it's only in the web. so i asked her, ''so we're off?'' and she told me, yes. right then and there i left her on the table and walked away.

perhaps she was expecting that i'm a hunky kind of guy with a good face to boot, which is, i'm not. it's the fact that you love someone and you feel the need to be loved in return, whatever he may look like or whatever she may be was enough. It broke my heart because i found the hard way, and was left feeling unconfident because of what she did to me.

now, i rarely use chat engines because of this incident. even up to now it was 6 years ago when i saw her. i just while myself in this forum site. the internet is very surreal. you can be anyone you want you to be.

if you are really so hooked with the guy on your net, here's what you can do. in a GEB try to find him without you being noticed by him, so you will have a clue on what he looks like. if you do not like the way he looks, it's your call. if you do, you can approach him, but be cautious not to drop him hints that you like him. then walk away from him. if he follows, this means he's interested in getting to know you better. again, it's your call.

i just thought about this because maybe one or both of you gets either disappointed or offended, like what happened to me. study your options and preferences first, then call your shots. hope i helped you.

OT: Hi Khaye, sinta ko...happy Khayeday to me, all the time!!! Pwede uli rumekwes ng kiss? :-*

Chingkit, welcome to our home! You'll like it here. lots of great people around to help you on any problem that you may have.

OT: i'm stoned again, and i need to sleep. good night folks...

finger4u -- very nice story and very well said advice..thumbs up ako seo bro..

kefkef

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 1
  • you think you know but you dont have an idea
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2009, 07:35:36 pm »
mahirap ma fall sa chat lang without seeing each other, tsk tsk, 2 times na nangyari sakin to, hehe at ayoko nang mapunta sa bungi hehe, actually pag ganito friend ko muna bago ko ligawan, hehe tingnan ko kung looks niya ok sakin, kasi ang love is blind in person nangyayari yan, hindi lang sa chat, dahil inperson dun mo malalaman ugali ng isang tao kaya nalolove blind sila.

jesstaticX

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2009, 05:51:11 am »
It happened to me, I met a girl online and fall inlove with her. But it was a big mistake...  :o

morrismo

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
  • Your Favorite Spy
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2011, 02:36:51 pm »
I have met my ex before online... Pero na in love ako sa kanya nung lumalabas na kami...