Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: "i'm breaking up with you!"  (Read 1458 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
"i'm breaking up with you!"
« on: March 02, 2013, 03:16:04 am »
There is this girl who’s all geared up to jump, and she pretty much acts exactly how I would :-p…they count down her jump like 10 times, and she hesitates every time…hello, who wouldn’t, you’re jumping off of a cliff?

Well, as the crew gets kinda obviously annoyed with her hesitation, her boyfriend who came on the adventure with her decides to stand next to her to try to calm her down and ease her into the jump…aw what a nice guy. He gets closer to her puts his arm around her, makes her feel better, then BAM he shoves her off the cliff!

Watch a video of girl breaking up with her boyfriend while she’s falling off a cliff,(start at 11:20) and you thought your relationship status was complicated. ;D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpCxIL3r5dM[/youtube]
wala lang!  :P Happy saturday E.Republic!  toast:: 

« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 03:21:30 am by FerminaDaza »

☺☻JDC™

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 179
  • "pag ako gahhh!!!!" ika nga ng nawala kong mamay.
Re: "i'm breaking up with you!"
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 10:42:56 am »
 laffman:: funny, "can I take her number',, my fiance.. she's also afraid on heights "acropobia".. and pagmay activity kami with regards to heights..like, Parasailing, bundgee jumping, hot-air.., zipline.,. I was always with her and where doing it together.. And if I did the same thing... definitely she will not scream "Im breaking up with you"...

for sure eto sasabihin nya sakin "PAPATAYIN KITA..."!!!!! ;D ;D ;D