Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: 7 Myths about her period  (Read 2119 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
7 Myths about her period
« on: January 09, 2013, 10:35:05 am »
just reporting-

MYTH #1: WOMEN DON’T WANT TO HAVE SEX DURING THEIR PERIOD

Not only is there more lubrication (which equals more pleasure), but the combo of hormones and muscle movements that occur during an orgasm can actually relieve cramps. She may be declining sex because she’s worried you’ll be weirded out, so tell her you’ll lay down a towel and that a little blood is no big deal. (After all, you’re a huge fan of The Walking Dead.) If either of you are still squeamish,hop in the shower together)

MYTH #2: YOU CAN’T GET HER PREGNANT DURING HER PERIOD

Sperm can live in the body for up to five days, and ovulation doesn’t always occur in the middle of her cycle. So if you’re having unprotected sex and she’s not on birth control, she can end up pregnant at any pretty much time of the month.

MYTH #3: PMS IS BULLSHIT

Right before her period starts, changes in hormones can lead to a slew of symptoms ranging from acne to headaches to tension to depression. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, about 85 percent of women have at least one PMS symptom per cycle. So give her a break, or give her some space

MYTH #4: SHE’LL ATTRACT SHARKS WHILE SWIMMING WITH HER PERIOD

Research suggests that human blood isn’t even all that appealing to sharks (fish blood is a very different story), and there’s absolutely no evidence that menstrual blood has ever lead to a shark attack. In fact, nine out of every 10 documented shark attacks have been on men; that no doubt has something to do with more men historically participating in aquatic activities, but still.

MYTH #5: WOMEN ENJOY INSERTING TAMPONS

You may think this is ridiculous, but I’ve honestly been asked by several men if this is the case. So I feel it’s necessary to lay this issue to rest — a tampon is nothing like a penis. At all.

MYTH #6: MENSTRUAL BLOOD IS DIFFERENT THAN REGULAR BLOOD

It’s the same blood that’s pumping around everywhere else. But because menstrual blood sometimes mixes with other … stuff as it exits the body, it can appear to have a different color or consistency.

MYTH #7: YOU CAN TELL WHEN A WOMAN HAS HER PERIOD

Some studies indicate women undergo slight physical and psychological changes at various points in their cycle. For example, one study found women have a slightly lower-pitched voice during her period. But you’re not going to notice anything based on her appearance.

l33t_matt

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 12
Re: 7 Myths about her period
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 12:55:48 pm »
just reporting-

MYTH #1: WOMEN DON’T WANT TO HAVE SEX DURING THEIR PERIOD

Not only is there more lubrication (which equals more pleasure), but the combo of hormones and muscle movements that occur during an orgasm can actually relieve cramps. She may be declining sex because she’s worried you’ll be weirded out, so tell her you’ll lay down a towel and that a little blood is no big deal. (After all, you’re a huge fan of The Walking Dead.) If either of you are still squeamish,hop in the shower together)

Done this like twice or thrice, and it was itchy on my penis.  I'd like to ask other guys who have tried it if they felt the same?

Twentiwan

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 9
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, 07:03:04 pm »

Done this like twice or thrice, and it was itchy on my penis.  I'd like to ask other guys who have tried it if they felt the same?

Already tried this. No problem at all.

zedlareg

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2013, 07:03:25 pm »

i think what made the itch was the newly shaved pubes... hahah

done this but... felt weird after... hehehe bit disgusted...

DinGdOnGDantes

• Do it yourself before someone do it for you!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 6
  • Chill chill lang
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2013, 08:02:37 pm »

Several times with my gf. We do it a lot coz we think it is safe? is it? IDK. With or without period of course we both enjoy it!
Make your statement soft in case you eat it!

rodulphrednose

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2013, 05:06:20 am »
its just warm and...much pressure.... stinky after....
nvertheless good....

CHILO20

• Abysmal Chef
  • 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
  • You are the reason why i fight and live on.
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2013, 11:17:35 am »
sex before period is better right?
because after that shes all dried up