Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: #ladies Something to help us decode confusing dude messages ;-)  (Read 1299 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
#ladies Something to help us decode confusing dude messages ;-)
« on: October 09, 2012, 12:00:55 pm »

Have you ever gotten a text from a dude and had no idea how to respond? Like, something vague like “what’s up” or “thanks for last night” or “stop calling me, you’re creeping me out”? There’s a new website called He Texted that helps take the mystery out of dude messages. Girls post texts they’ve received from guys and readers then vote on whether they think the guy is into it, over it, or if they’re not sure. So simple, but yet so necessary. (Though generally? If you have to ask, he’s probably not that into you).

The site also offers personal advice from two bros — Ben, who calls himself a “dude whisperer,” and Mason, who is a self-proclaimed douchebag. “Hey there,” says Mason.”I’m kind of a douchebag, who knows many other douchebags. If you are having a douchebag situation, hit me up. Pretty sure I’ll be able to tell you exactly what’s going on. Oh and for the record, it’s not that I don’t like you, I just have a short attention span.” Ah, so that explains it.  :D

How I wish we can also have kinda thing here @ Espiya :) and our Espiya community will help us analyze someone's sms and reallly help us see/acknowledge/be aware of/ early detection of red flags and am soO sure mas OK pa mga spys dudes dine better than Ben & Mason  :P ;)