Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Should You Take Your Friendship to the Next Level ? ayeey ;)  (Read 2415 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.

There’s the age old question, “Can men and women just be friends?”

But there’s a second question that’s practically as ancient:

“Should you just be friends or take it to the next level?”

Flowchart : Should You Take Your Friendship to the Next Level ?  :D

an interesting dilemma; it can often be hard to decide whether getting romantic with a friend
is worth the risk of losing the relationship entirely.
If you could look into the future and see where you both are in your lives—how you’ve evolved,
what other people you might meet, how your friendship might change if you didn’t get romantic—
it might be easier to decide whether to take things to the next level.

So,,,,Espiya Republic watyuthink? thoughts ? Do you plan going From Friendship to Lovers OR

just  FWB ?    [chizmoza ako]  ;D

Many Thanks Espiya .net  ::flowers      sayasaya::

tekko08

• take a walk in the wilderness of your mind, before your soul decides to die & leave infinity behind..
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 6
  • -who you want me kill-
Re: Should You Take Your Friendship to the Next Level ? ayeey ;)
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 05:16:38 am »
FWB, kasi kung maging lovers kayo tas uuwi rin sa breakup eh hirap nang makipag friends ulit.. ;D. friends with benefits nalang, walang commitment, happy pa kayo.. :P

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 05:38:06 am »
FWB, kasi kung maging lovers kayo tas uuwi rin sa breakup eh hirap nang makipag friends ulit.. ;D. friends with benefits nalang, walang commitment, happy pa kayo.. :P

ows,happy si miks!  ;D  of course FWB,works really well with men  :P

...but to the jealous guy~ FWB not advisable daw ,baka mamatay sa selos  laffman::

voyager_

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 34
  • ROG Strix GL753-VE
    • "The Iglesia Ni Cristo"
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 06:30:17 am »

...but to the jealous guy~ FWB not advisable daw ,baka mamatay sa selos  laffman::

di naman ako seloso  :P

---
di ba pwedeng parang sa Facebook...

1. Us only
2. Including friend of friend
3. circle of friends

::lmao ::lmao ::lmao
Rom 1:23  At pinalitan nila ang kaluwalhatian ng Dios na hindi nasisira, ng isang katulad ng larawan ng tao na nasisira, at ng mga ibon, at ng mga hayop na may apat na paa, at ng mga nagsisigapang.

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2011, 06:41:06 am »
...di daw seloso ? :-p anyways, mas prefer ko po just "the 2 of arse este 'us' :) :* yavyuh best!(Wak sana ma-locked!TOINKS)

puchiko100

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2011, 11:01:08 am »
e kung Friend & MU sabay?.
Let'z d0 tHe DeaTh DancE!!!

Goidz iN ThE HaUz!!..

""The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain..""

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2011, 08:00:30 pm »
e kung Friend & MU sabay?.

kwentuhan mo pa po me puchiko  :D anu po ba yun friend mo ay ka-MU mo din?

madalas sa MU,palagay mo lang...unless yun mutual understanding nyu din na friend kyu

with benefits,withe free sex ba ?   ;D 

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
What the Hell are They? PXR's/preXclusive relationships^
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2011, 10:05:37 pm »
“If they’re not your significant other, than what the hell are they?”
Well, pre-exclusive relationships (or PXRs) don’t have to be a frustrating grey area anymore.
Here’s a handy guide to the 9 most common types of PXRs, all converted into abbreviations
for easy texting.  ;D

1. OGBC (On-Going Booty Call) :
     ex and sex only. Whenever you’re both down.
     For as long as you can remain essentially strangers. You’ve probably never seen your OGBC before midnight.

2. FWB (Friends With Benefits):
    The most infamous of all PXRs, the FWB relationship is rarely ever as uncomplicated
    as either party pretends it is. The promise of a “no-strings-attached” deal with a person who you
    actually enjoy hanging out with is just too sweet, though. So, we keep acting like we’re emotionally
    invincible until we ruin a perfectly good friendship.

3. TLKNG (Talking):
    “No we’re not dating. We’re just talking.” You like each other and you both know it,
    but neither one of you has acted on it yet. (Having hooked up once or twice doesn’t necessarily
    count as “acting on it.”)

4. LVRS (Lovers):
     â€œLovers,” is sort of an outdated, cheesy word that most people have only ever heard
     on “Murder She Wrote.” “What was your relationship to the deceased?” “We ... we were lovers.”
     But there’s no other word that quite captures this particular relationship.
     LVRS are not committed to each other, but they have deep feelings for each other.
      For whatever reason, however, it can never be.

5. DTNG (Dating):
     There’s some controversy about the difference between “seeing each other” and “dating,”
     and we won’t be able to please everyone here. Dating, to me, means “going out on dates.”
     You can be going out on dates with multiple people at one time, and there’s nothing questionable
     about that.

6. SEO (Seeing Each Other):
     â€œSeeing each other,” means that you are involved with someone.
     You’re not necessarily exclusive, but you’re interested in the possibility.
     Think of it as seeing about someone. If you’re “seeing someone” you can still be “dating” others.
      But “seeing” two people at once? That requires a conversation, at the very least.

7. XWSEX (eX With Sex):
There were probably a lot of reasons that you and your ex called it quits.
     But maybe the sex wasn’t one of them. There’s no reason that, as long as you’re both single,
     you shouldn’t be able to continue enjoying the one thing that was actually working, right?
     Actually, there’s like a thousand reasons, but none of them seem very compelling when you’re
     caught up in the XWSEX spell.

8. PMX (Pretty Much eXclusive):
     Nobody’s labeling anything at this point, but, given the amount of time you’re
     spending    together, you can basically assume that neither one of you is sleeping with anyone else.
     That is, unless an XWSEX happens to be in town for the weekend. Or some beautiful, possibly drunk,
     person that you’re totally never going to see again is basically throwing him/herself at you
    (and you’re possibly drunk, too). The PMX period is a time when you’re basically obligated to take
     advantage of any and all uncomplicated sex that comes your way—because it won’t last long.

9. SF (Significant Frother):
    You’re not dating them. You’re not sleeping with them. But whoever you are dating
    or sleeping with will probably get inexplicably jealous of them.
    Your SF is your “When-the-hell-are-you-   two-just-going-get-married?!” friend.
    And sometimes you think maybe you just should. There’s a part of your heart that
   they’ve got on lock-down and nobody else can touch it.
   (Think Julia Roberts and Dermot Mulroney in “My Best Friend’s Wedding.”)

...so so so...mag-anu ba kyu ?  :P

tekko08

• take a walk in the wilderness of your mind, before your soul decides to die & leave infinity behind..
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 6
  • -who you want me kill-
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2011, 12:39:51 am »

di naman ako jealous type if its a friend. . . . . . . . .w/ benefits.  ;D