Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: mga ka espiya sa tingin nyo anong magandang sidewinders sa bagong FA-50's natin?  (Read 1515 times)

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
  • Shhh.. Be quiet you might piss somebody off..

Bibili narin ang Philippine air force ng Maraming Ibat ibang klase ng Air to air Missiles Para sa Paparating na Fa-50 Fighter Jets Good job air force

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
Mejo di ko gets yung tanong sa title. Anong magandang sidewinder?

If you mean kung anung pinaka magandang sidewinder missile. The latest most advance model in operation is the AIM-9x (in your picture) however, wether the fa-50 is compatible with such missile is a question. For one, a helmet mounted display and targeting system is required to use the aim-9x to its full potential. I dont think the fa-50 will have one. Better stick to the less capable and less expensive variant nalang.

If you mean what missile can be an alternative to the sidewinder. I believe the Israeli "Phyton" family of missiles is supposed to be compatible with the fa-50.

Other missiles in its class are the European ASRAM and IRIS-T. Again if they are compatible.

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
  • Shhh.. Be quiet you might piss somebody off..
sorry bro kung misleading ang tanong ko..Ang ibig kong sabihin ano ang magandang sidewinder missile or variant na gusto nyong gamitin nang FA-50's natin..seguradong mag aalboroto na naman mga leftist nyan panibagong gastos na naman kasi baka mabawasan pork barrel nila..hehehe

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
sorry bro kung misleading ang tanong ko..Ang ibig kong sabihin ano ang magandang sidewinder missile or variant na gusto nyong gamitin nang FA-50's natin..seguradong mag aalboroto na naman mga leftist nyan panibagong gastos na naman kasi baka mabawasan pork barrel nila..hehehe

Which variant of the AIM-9 Sidewinder? Whichever the fa-50 can support (pretty sure not the aim-9x).

The Philippines actualy have some old sidewinders used for the F-5 and F-8. I wonder kung ano na nangyari sa mga yun