Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Life is an Echo  (Read 2831 times)

Rockford

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 232
  • WORK Hard,PARTY Harder!
Life is an Echo
« on: January 14, 2010, 11:49:07 pm »
Life is an Echo

A son and his father were walking in the mountains. Suddenly,his son falls, hurts himself and screams: "AAAhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

To his surprise, hears the voice repeating, somewhere in the mountain: "AAAhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

Curious, he yells: "Who are you?" He receives the answer: "Who are you?" Angered at the response, he screams: "Coward!"

He receives the answer: "Coward!"

He looks to his father and asks: "What's going on?" The father smiles and says: "My son, pay attention." And then he screams to the mountain: "I admire you!" The voice answers: "I admire you!" Again the man screams: "You are a champion!" The voice answers: "You are a champion!"

The boy is surprised, but does not understand. Then the father explains: "People call this echo, but really this is life. It gives you back everything you say or do. Our life is simply a reflection of our actions.

If you want more love in the world, create more love in your heart. If you want more competence in your team, improve your competence. This relationship applies to everything,in all aspects of life; life will give you back everything you have given to it."

:) :) :)

please delete / lock thread if posted

mangkepwing

• Study as If U live Forever, Lived as if u will die tomorrow
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
  • Ur Friendly MangTEmi At Ur Service
Re: Life is an Echo
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 02:56:24 am »
sir rockford , un ba ung karma kung tawagin ?
doN't Race In thE stReetS, BettEr yEt Race iN thE stripS!

LyDoh

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 18
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2010, 02:58:16 am »
Life is an Echo

A son and his father were walking in the mountains. Suddenly,his son falls, hurts himself and screams: "AAAhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

To his surprise, hears the voice repeating, somewhere in the mountain: "AAAhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

Curious, he yells: "Who are you?" He receives the answer: "Who are you?" Angered at the response, he screams: "Coward!"

He receives the answer: "Coward!"

Ang sarap umiyak... galing ng story at message...Thanks for this. it will helps me.... finger4u
He looks to his father and asks: "What's going on?" The father smiles and says: "My son, pay attention." And then he screams to the mountain: "I admire you!" The voice answers: "I admire you!" Again the man screams: "You are a champion!" The voice answers: "You are a champion!"

The boy is surprised, but does not understand. Then the father explains: "People call this echo, but really this is life. It gives you back everything you say or do. Our life is simply a reflection of our actions.

If you want more love in the world, create more love in your heart. If you want more competence in your team, improve your competence. This relationship applies to everything,in all aspects of life; life will give you back everything you have given to it."

:) :) :)

please delete / lock thread if posted

Help me earned free space on mediafire. Click the link now! Thanks! https://mfi.re/?jdbuykn

Rockford

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 232
  • WORK Hard,PARTY Harder!
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2010, 03:04:46 am »
sir rockford , un ba ung karma kung tawagin ?

similar to Karma na din & pwede rin katulad sa ating kasabihan :  kung ano ang itanim ay siyang aanihin.

CHILO20

• Abysmal Chef
  • 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
  • You are the reason why i fight and live on.
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2010, 03:22:05 am »
nice philosophy  finger4u

namster

• Living under the ESPIYA blood in my veins....
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 365
  • Espiya Loyalista Forevah!!
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2010, 04:46:11 am »
nice story..
Let the real blood of an espiya live once again in my veins...

The Dark Knight

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
  • I think you and I are destined to do this forever.
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2010, 05:39:32 am »
nice story...