Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: brunei  (Read 1865 times)

camotekah

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 1
brunei
« on: November 13, 2012, 10:42:31 pm »
mga dude,sino na po dito nakarating na nang brunei or nakapag work na dun,bigay naman kayo nang comment about sa brunei kasi yung gr mga wowork dun flight nya this month..safe ba doon? salamat mga ka espiya..\m/

ayantot

• Mediafire Please!!
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 33
  • Forever 21
Re: brunei
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2012, 03:12:03 am »
lapit lang sir... kahit mag floating ka nalang from palawan.. hehe

my friend work there for 2 years, he never returned, i wonder why??

bonus

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 07:58:27 am »
sa south east asia po ang brunei hindi sa middle est middle east, pero islamic country din sila

gkhan

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2012, 10:55:07 am »
This is concrete evidence why those academicians should better focus on upgrading our curricula and teaching methods rather than wasting time, energy and money running after plagiarism issues.  Here, we see a graduate who thinks that Brunei is in the Middle East. For better entertainment, one just need to watch that noontime show where you can hear students saying that Ilocos is in Mindanao or Zamboanga is in Region 1. All of what is happening now is because the post-Cory years produced graduates that were mostly products of run-of-the-mill schools that were created just for profit without any consideration whatsoever to better quality education. So it is normal hearing of an IT graduate who knows a Pentium 4 but can not appreciate a Cezanne or a Shakespearean play.

rcam3609

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2012, 12:38:35 am »
Gkhan, nobody in the previous posts mentioned that Brunei is in the middle east.  You might have misread their comments.  In fact, one of the "espiya's" mentioned that it's close enough that you can "float"from  palawan on the way to Brunei.
You are ranting on the sad state of our educational system.  I am not sure or profess to know the solution.  I suspect you might know.  What is the solution?  I do not know of any country that has a perfect educational system.  Our system needs help, a lot of help.   The one thing I know to enrich your self is to read...read...read.

ayantot

• Mediafire Please!!
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 33
  • Forever 21
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2012, 12:59:41 am »
sa south east asia po ang brunei hindi sa middle est middle east, pero islamic country din sila

ang point mo is :  Brunei is not in the middle east pero islamic country pa din.. ok.. toast::

pero... ???

This is concrete evidence why those academicians should better focus on upgrading our curricula and teaching methods rather than wasting time, energy and money running after plagiarism issues.  Here, we see a graduate who thinks that Brunei is in the Middle East. For better entertainment, one just need to watch that noontime show where you can hear students saying that Ilocos is in Mindanao or Zamboanga is in Region 1. All of what is happening now is because the post-Cory years produced graduates that were mostly products of run-of-the-mill schools that were created just for profit without any consideration whatsoever to better quality education. So it is normal hearing of an IT graduate who knows a Pentium 4 but can not appreciate a Cezanne or a Shakespearean play.

ang point ni sir Gkhan is...  ???

Educational System Must Improve
..  ::secret    ok...
in relation to the topic?? ahh hmn... ok..
tea anyone?

------------ for the topic..

i think my friend didn't return to Brunei co'z he had a business in the PH using the money saved from Brunei..
the simple idea means he had a good paying job in brunei.. ::flowers

ayantot

• Mediafire Please!!
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 33
  • Forever 21
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2012, 01:06:13 am »
sorry sir for the double post..

Nagets ko na... ::lmao

After i posted the Message, it went to the Middle East Forum... laffman::

TS posted it in the Middle east Forum which is #$%^& >:(..

Apologies for sir Gkhan and Bonus...  ;D ;D ;)

TS.. prepare your face... >:( >:( >:(