Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Before NY, there was a Washington dinner  (Read 2198 times)

laitzu

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 23
Before NY, there was a Washington dinner
« on: August 12, 2009, 08:24:02 am »
Bago daw yung kontobersyal na dinner sa Le Cirque NY,  nagdinner din si GMA at entourage sa Washington $15T naman daw ang bill  :o :o :o

Philippine President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo's visit to the White House on July 30 didn't draw much attention, and her dinner in Washington that night got nary a mention. And that's how it might have stayed -- if not for a controversial meal in New York City.

more from the Washington Post
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/reliable-source/2009/08/rs-dinner12.html
Get $50 to start/Earn up to $20/day/Earn $5 per referral

edjaydaya

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
Re: Before NY, there was a Washington dinner
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 08:31:30 am »
dalawa ang last supper sa America?

laces522

• KEEP IT NAUGHTY NOT TRASHY BUT NASTY!
  • Certified SpyGirl
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 27
  • Be wary cause i am a feline..sly,foxy and cunning!
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 08:33:39 am »
me mga alagang sawa sa mga sikmura... ::inlove ::inlove ::inlove

darcknight

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2009, 08:40:26 am »

siguro naman pede ng IPAKO sa krus yang mga iyan... laffman::
THE SPADE IS THE SWORD OF JUSTICE, ITS RAPIER MARKS THE END

boin_bias

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • Be modest, humble, simple. Control your anger.
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2009, 08:57:20 am »
masakit man isipin na pera natin yun..pero ganun talaga buahy sa pinas kung sino ung nasa pabor yun ung namamantala..kailangan kasi sa atin maayos na SYSTEM...kugn sa military pa dapat higpitan ang system and protocols..nang sa ganun wala ng ganyang issue..meron man hindi ganyan ka garapal.
You are stronger than you seem, smarter than you think...

ogie22

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2009, 09:03:48 am »

sa palagay nyo sino kaya ang maghu hudas sa kanya?

gkhan

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2009, 12:56:19 pm »
Lahat naman sila eh mga hudas, dba.  By agreeing to become the serf (euphemistically called "coordinator") of Mr. Barack for Asia, they have sold the interests of the Filipino people to their American masters.  Don't ever be naive to assume that ang interes ng Aremika is to advance ang interes ng Pinas.  What I find funny is that these stooges were congratulating themselves lapping into their canine saucers in Aremikan-built dog houses after finding out that their dog collars match their ill-fitting rags (they call "attire").  Ang ahas maski balutan mo ng kurtinang makulay ay ahas pa rin.

Before, when Marcos comes back from a foreign trip, he is at least responsible enough to give a report of his trip in welcome ceremonies right at the Manila International Airport.  In all the foreign trips of Glorya, not even a cursory report of what she has done in each of the country she has visited was made to the Filipino people who shouldered the expenses for those trips.  Even in the corporate setting, every project expenditure has a cost-benefit analysis.  If the US visit didnt even merit a column in the US media, I guess, even the US editors don't even think of her as news worthy.  Or her press people are so stupid not even to have the initiative or guts to buy media space thus living up to their appendage as lapdogs.

hippo

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2009, 01:14:01 pm »
masakit man isipin na pera natin yun..pero ganun talaga buahy sa pinas kung sino ung nasa pabor yun ung namamantala..kailangan kasi sa atin maayos na SYSTEM...kugn sa military pa dapat higpitan ang system and protocols..nang sa ganun wala ng ganyang issue..meron man hindi ganyan ka garapal.

Before anything, I just wanna tell you guys that I don't want to be tagged as a pro-GMA person because I really am not. In fact, I can't wait til it's 2010 so we can vote for a new president. I just wanna share my two cents on the P1M dinner they had. The reports show that it was Rep. Martin Romualdez who paid the bill. Rep. Romualdez is from a very rich clan in Leyte and I think he's somewhat related to former first lady Imelda Romualdez-Marcos. Correct me if I'm wrong on this, they own a whole lot of real properties and business in Leyte, even a hacienda. So what I am driving at is that Rep. Romualdez has the capacity to shell out that amount, even double or triple of such, in one sitting and it won't mean a thing to him. This guy is uuuber rich and I don't think he touched his pork barrel in order to pay for such dinner. He has each and every right to dispose of the money in whatever way he wants, and that includes treating GMA and her whole entourage to a fancy dinner in New York.

About the other dinner in DC, well that's another story and until we get the facts straight, I won't comment on that any further.

Just my two cents.  toast::

asanti

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 7
  • WHO DARES WINS
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2009, 05:59:37 pm »
just like our bro "hippo" I am not very fond of gloria Arroyo but just want to say this info
*for the really rich people or political figure or famous people in the USA a 1 million phil peso dinner power dinner in an exclusive hotel /restaurant  is considered CHEAP
* ARNOLD THE GOV OF CALIFORNIA once hosted a dinner for PRES OBAMA costing 1 thousand dollars a plate and there are 600 people present so a total of 600 thousand dollars or 28 million phil peso .... gloria is a cheapie by thier standard

guys take into account
1) the place .... you dont want the president which is on official tour to the USA to eat in Mc Donalds for a power dinner with washingtom power brokers ........ bad for our image
2) the number of people in the dinner devide the cost of dinner and its cheap by USA standard

dont like GLORIA but I dont bash her unfairly also ..... we spies are for the thruth and we are level headed   

he he to think when i was in africa .. tanzania.. some local kenyans told me they love imelda marcos cuz when she was there to look for animals for her own safari reserve in palawan .. she gave the locals 100 dollars each , all the forest rangers numbering 100 or more and have a feast in there........ they think we are super rich country

we really have a poor choice of leaders ... next election vote wisely ... please

GOD GIVE US TWO EARS, TWO EYES, and ONE MOUTH so that we may look and listen twice but talk only once

The Dark Knight

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
  • I think you and I are destined to do this forever.
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2009, 02:50:04 am »
i am also not pro-GMA, but this is what i would like to say, I HATE HER GUTS... ;D..and thats it... laffman::

laitzu

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 23
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2009, 03:02:29 am »
from the Professional Heckler

Ninoy Aquino: "The Filipino is worth dying for."

Cory Aquino: "The Filipino is worth living for."

Gloria Arroyo: "The Filipino is worth dining for."
Get $50 to start/Earn up to $20/day/Earn $5 per referral

alt3r3g0