Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Gavril Electronics Inc Complaints - Gavril Inc Home-based Data Entry Job scam  (Read 1475 times)

dial-a-spy

• " Sex is not an answer. Sex is a question. YES is the answer. "
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
Gavril Electronics contacted me via email last April 21, 2009 regarding a home-based job as Customer Data Entry. After numerous attempts of checking the validity and credibility of the company or website ( google-ing complaints or negative feedbacks), no particular page or complaint came up. The website (http://gavril-inc.com/) looked convincing enough to be genuine.

And so I replied and expressed my interest in the job, which claimed to pay 160 Euros per week on a 2-hour per day job. The name of the person who sent me an email was Mr. Edgar G. Carl, Branch Manager of Gavril Electronics, Inc. in Torino, Italy. They required some documents from me which included an updated CV, filled-out application form, education certificate, and work certificates.

Then after 5-6 processing days, they sent me an scanned acceptance form, agreement form, attestation and even an employment id card, informing me that I was accepted for the home-based job. They mentioned that the original copy of the previous-mentioned scanned documents will be sent via courier within 8 days at my given home address. Then the last process required would be a deposit of 70 Euros to serve as a cash deposit of a data entry control panel( to be used on the data entry job) to make sure the correct person would receive the equipment.

It will be further refunded on the first week of my rendered service. Payment will be made thru Western Union to a person named Dan Adrian Tulbure, Assistant Acountant of Gavril Electronics Inc. with the same address of the company, which was 583D Via Del Carretto Luisa Torino, Torino 10437 Italy.

It seems to be a legit company. Who wouldn't try his luck for 160 Euro per week? I decided to researched on Dan Adrian Tulbure before I shed my 70 Euros. I found a lot of complaints about this company thru forums. For example, http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/gavin-electronics-inc-c173807.html.

Buti nalang at nag espiya muna ako. Muntik na akong maloko ng lintik na mga taong 'to!!!!

E2 bagay sa inyo  gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun::

spymaster

• my loyalty is to the mission, never to my friends.
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
  • "eat it while it's cold"
buti na lang na info mo lahat ng mga ka-espiya natin

sa mga manloloko dyan eto sa inyo  gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun::
espiya: It appears we are equal... in the eyes of spies.
spymaster: Equal... but not even.