Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: selling my spare n93  (Read 925 times)

paranoia_rebirth

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 15
selling my spare n93
« on: February 19, 2009, 04:15:13 am »
read carefully before asking anything.

selling my black n93. some minor but tolerable scratches, smart locked. blurred side cam. i asked a digital camera technician (not a cellphone technician) what could be it's problem and they told me that the optical zoom lens just needs alignment that's why the optical zoom don't work and doesn't focus well. the cost for optical zoom calibration/alignment is just P500 but i got another n93 so i don't want to bother going to camera repair shop to get this zoom lens repaired. that's why i'm selling it. all other functions are working perfectly.

4.3k for the n93 unit, original battery (bp-6m), original nokia 512mb miniSD (mu-23), original charger adapter (ca-44) and my spare data cable (dku-2) from my nokia 3300.

or 4k without the orig miniSD only.

strictly no swaps please. just got mine another n93 so i don't need another added weight on my pocket

my item is negotiable but please be reasonable with your offers.

kindly text me through 09196867110 for faster transaction or leave your message here.
no reply means not interested with your offers.

update: as a bonus i disassembled and spray painted the housing last saturday so no trace of scratches on the exterior part. minor scratches only on the chassis of the lcd (the gray part on the side of the flip) coz that part cannot be disassembled. flat black color so it looks like the exterior is G-masked with a carbon paper, much like a carbon fiber of a car's hood. i charge customers P500 for that job but i'm giving it at no added cost. view pics at http://www.friendster.com/viewphotos.php?a=282564221&uid=6303551
1st pic: the small crack at the bottom part
2nd pic: fold close mode note that the housing looks like carbon fiber.
3rd pic: landscape (gaming) mode. you can also see that the top part looks like covered in carbon paper

paranoia_rebirth

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 15
Re: selling my spare n93
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2009, 10:32:50 pm »
another update (2/27/09) i dealed with the small crack at the bottom and the scratches on the chassis of the lcd so the crack isn't as visible as before and the scratches is gone. very much presentable.

i'm also giving away my transcend 2gb miniSD instead of the nokia original 512Mb miniSD all in for just 4k with the unit and the enumerated acessories.

paranoia_rebirth

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 15
Re: selling my spare n93
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 04:56:15 am »
sold na po... mods paki-lock na po tong post ko... thanks!