Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: video card  (Read 1648 times)

Washburn214â„¢

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
  • Whose youre daddy now?
video card
« on: November 26, 2006, 04:44:44 am »
    spy geeks!! tulong naman.. my ibinigay sa akin na video card galing sa kaibigan ko.. kaso d ko alam kong anong brand/hardware ito.. d niya rin alam kng anung brand o hardware.. d ko alam kng san niya ito kinuha.. how could i install it?? how would i know the brand of this hardware?? is this thing need a driver/software or what?? thnx

My English Is Not Good But I Try

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
Re: video card
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2006, 05:50:02 am »
ur not gona find out until u actually slap it on and try it, besides usually naman vga cards use the generic drivers in win xp so u can just update it afterwards, take note on the slot type kc baka AGP card yan tapos PCI-E ung mobo mo, masisira pareho yan UNLESS dual slot type ung VGA(agp and pci-e)

a bit stirange for the card not to have any kind of indication of its vrand, usually kc sa mga vga card nakalagay ang brand and model 

Washburn214â„¢

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
  • Whose youre daddy now?
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2006, 06:14:00 am »
sori xtian!! i juz found the brand.. ATI? ??? but thats the only thing thats attach to the card.. i dont know wat model...wat would be the best driver/software for this?? wat should i do next?? tnx btw..

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2006, 07:32:47 am »
sa pagkakaalam ko sasabihin sayo ng windows kng anu yan pag nilagay mo na.. parang gnito ang lalabas.. "found new hardware (name here)" since ATI yn.. go to the ati site.. google mo nlng and get ur driver there..

bodieph

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 332
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2006, 09:05:52 am »
post the picture of the video card para mas madali kang matulungan

if you cant post the picture, look at the video card again. find the chips and see whats written on them. that will help you identify the kind of video card you have

ray

• Pioneer
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 3
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2006, 09:45:03 pm »
pare... little help to determine the model of your vid card installed in your pc... pls. ff. the steps below.

Assuming you are using Windows O.S
1.) Go to "Control Panel"
2.) Click "System"
3.) Click "Hardware" tab
4.) Click "Device Manager" button
5.) From the list, Go to "Display Adapters" , you will see the hardware brand installe.
6.) f you want to go details highlight the hardware from the list and right click, go to properties or you can update the driver from the lists of option when you do right click, insert mo lang sa cd-rom ang cd driver or if you don't have the cd, search mo sa google driver+brand of your vid card.

Hope this will help.

Thanks.

Washburn214â„¢

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
  • Whose youre daddy now?
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2006, 09:16:46 am »
spy geeks salamat!!!! alam ko na ung brand.. ATI graphics R7000-b3.. na search ko na ung mag drivers kaso lang my bayad.. wala naman akong credit card.. dami ko na na search.. baka my alam kayong links na free download lng.. d ako ksi masyado magaling sa ganitong bagay...xenxa na.. :(..salamat ulit.

bodieph

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 332
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2006, 07:19:46 pm »
may bayad? punta ka sa ati website, libre lang magdownload ng drivers dun

http://ati.amd.com/support/driver.html

R7000 is most likely radeon 7000 series

its AGP
« Last Edit: November 27, 2006, 07:38:02 pm by bodieph »