Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Maria Ozawa admits she slept with Cesar Montano..but only once  (Read 10626 times)

raginghormones

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 89
Finally confirming speculations of an intimate encounter between them, famous retired Japanese adult film actress Maria Ozawa admitted she slept with actor Cesar Montano before they worked on the horror movie “Nilalang” together.

In an interview with DJ Mo Twister, the actress — who was asked several times about it during the podcast — said the one-night stand occurred before production of the movie began and described it as “saying hello sex”.

She also clarified the encounter happened only once after Mo Twister asked her how many times she slept with Montano.

“No, one,” she said. “Way before because I didn’t know anything and then it just happened.”

As if that wasn’t enough, the DJ also asked if Ozawa liked Montano’s package and performance — all of which she answered in the affirmative.

“I think it was big for me. I just arrived from Japan and the size that I know is like whoah,” she said. “I heard that he’s really like a bachelor. Well, it was okay,” she said.

Montano, whose annulment case with actress Sunshine Cruz is currently pending in court, has often been linked to his former flames in the past.

He replaced Robin Padilla as Ozawa’s leading man in the film after the latter bowed out due to his wife Mariel Rodriguez’s delicate pregnancy at the time.

One of Japan’s most popular adult film actresses before she retired, Ozawa — who enjoys a huge legion of followers in the Philippines— has repeatedly stated her desire to stay and establish a career in the country.

tindi ni buboy, hokage moves hahaha

lawrencium

• oh enzemeng fereen ekew eng tengeng dehelen oh baby♫
  • Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 116
  • oh enzemeng fereen ekew eng tengeng dehelen oh♫
Re: Maria Ozawa admits she slept with Cesar Montano..but only once
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2016, 06:46:44 am »
pa book din ako

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2016, 11:31:02 am »
hehehe... kaya umatras si robin sa movie... alam niya na... :)

Boy Abunda

• silent but deadly
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 37
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2016, 08:18:54 pm »
joke lang daw sabi ni maria

bobotnaman

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 20
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2016, 11:16:07 pm »
idol Cesar Montano!!

zeta_1

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 2
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2016, 04:20:53 am »
alamat na sya.... maski naman ex nya Sunshine super hot pa din hehe..