Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Mayweather Wants To Fight Pacquiao on May 2  (Read 15176 times)

simpleman1225

• I Am A Living Legacy To The Leader Of The Band
  • Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 149
  • Share information so that others can benefit.
Re: Mayweather Wants To Fight Pacquiao on May 2
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2015, 11:16:56 am »
Eto ngayon ang bagong balita... Matutuloy na kaya?

Pacquiao And Mayweather Agree On P10 BILLION Mega Fight

FINALLY! THE MEGA FIGHT IS ON.

After six long years of back and forth from both camps, and weeks of online teasing, Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. agree to get it on in the same ring for a whopping P10 billion pesos, or $250 million, according to GMA News.

According to the report, both Manny’s and Floyd’s camps have agreed that the fight will be held most likely on May 2, at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. They have also agreed on other arrangements such as the eight-ounce gloves that they will wear, and the pre- and post-fight drug testing. It is said that the US Anti-Doping Agency will oversee the random drug testing, while the Nevada State Athletic Commission will take care of other matters.

Report also says that Manny has “100 percent signed his side of the deal” while Mayweather will be signing in a couple of days. Apparently, it is also likely that Mayweather will make the official announcement at the NBA All-Star Game tip-off!

Source: When In Manila
"You know my name, not my story. You've heard what I've done, not what I've been through."